Reply Role-playing forum
A Reluctant Killer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:16 pm
((Lol, I'll try to avoid killing Listu. I can't promise that she won't get away unscathed after attacking Shadow though XP sweatdrop ))

Shadow didn't even glance behind him, sensing the energy coming from the tornado. He gave a soft growl of annoyance, whirling around and drawing the sword that Niko refused to touch. Dark energy gathered around the blade and he cut deep into the heart of the tornado, his own dark energy dividing that of the tornado in two, the flames falling on eiter side of him. A few licked his clothing and skin, but although they left soot marks on his tunic they didn't so much as lightly burn his skin. Red eyes glowed in sharp contrast with his pale skin and pitch-black hair.

"So you like to play with fire, demon?" He hissed, black flames gathering around his sword blade. Normally when swordsmen were about to attack you could see in advance by the muscles in their chest and arms. This was true for all but the best. Problem was, Shadow was one of the best. Without any warning he darted forward, eyes cold as he lashed out with his sword in crescent arches, the flames around his blade growing.

Chase ran into the Academy gasping for breath, and collided with a young man and woman standing in the corridor. "Outta my way!" She yelled, then realized who she was talking to. "M-mistress Yuki! Lord Arda!" She bowed twice in rapid succession, then tried to run past them until Arda grabbed hold of the back of her collar "Gwah!"

"What's the hurry Chase?" He asked.

"Fight! There's a big fight outside Heathenrow, near the forest, big energy signature all over the place, have to get help!" She said this quickly then was off again before any of them could say anything.

Yuki frowned at this. It would take lots of energy for the guards to send for backup, since most of them were expert mages themselves, or summoners like young Chase. There was only one person she could think of with that power. "Bana, we have to go," She said, trying to keep her voice from trembling. "You can come back to see Minx later, alright?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Listu jumped backwards away from shadow when noticed that attack didnt work as well as she had hoped it would. Listu increased the flames around her sycthe and swung it at Shadow in hopes of blocking his attack.

Bana had stopped playing when the girl ran in talking about some kind of fight. "Okay Miss Yuki." Bana waved goodbye to Minx and ran to Yuki. "Are we going back to the others now? Or is there somewhere else you need to go here?" Bana asked curiosly.  

Blah76
Crew

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:46 pm
He evaded her scythe easily, vanishing and reappearing behind her. He brought his sword up, the black flames seperating from his blade and darting at Listu. A few left the group and came dangerously close to Mariah.

Yuki gently took Bana and lifted the child up onto her mare. Just in time, cause Chase ran past her again out of the Academy, a few white mages following. Yuki lead her mare to follow the group, hoping they got there in time. People cleared a path through the streets for then; the news of an attack outside the walls must have spread already.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:59 pm
Listu cursed as the flames hit, and bit her lip as tried to ignore the pain. Listu swung her sycthe in a circle creating another fire tornado this time around her hoping to be better protected from his next attack in fear she might not be able to take to many more hits. 'This an't good. I don't think I have the power to take him.' From inside the tornado Listu sent darts of fire out at Shadow.

Bana had stayed quite when Yuki didn't answer and sat on the horse.  

Blah76
Crew

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:43 pm
Shadow was started to get annoyed at this demon. Deciding that he had given her more than enough chanced to get out of his way and let him get to Mariah, he held one palm up, black energy gathering. The fire struck him, but the sheer power gathering in his hand snuffed out the flames before they could burn his clothing, leaving soot on his clothing and skin. He looked up at her, his pupil closing and leaving only red. He darted forward, thrusting out with the hand containing the dark energy, blasting right through the tornado with enough force to hurl the demon far away. Not caring if she lived or died, he vanishing, reappearing in front of Mariah, blocking her escape.

Yuki was lost in her own thoughts, and hadn't even noticed Bana's question. What was going on, what had caused Shadows appearance? They reached the gates, and the guards let them past. Glancing up past the heads of the other mages, she winced as she saw and sensed the flow of dark magic. It was Shadow alright.

((It's up to you if Listu dies from the attack, although I'm assuming her tornado protected her from the worst of it. Damn, I hate doing this, I hate godmodding with a passion, but if I made him any weaker then Shadow won't be the same... *bows in apology*))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:27 pm
When Listu was hit with Shadow's attack her scythe was knocked out of her hand as she was thrown backwards through the forest. Listu's tornado had kept her from deing from the attack but she wasnt going to be running around anytime soon. A couple miles of broken trees and bushes away from where Shadow and Mariah are, Listu lay knocked out and hardly breathing.

Bana looked in the direction of where Yuki was looking remembering it as where they left Irene and Niko. "Miss Yuki? Isnt that where Miss Irene and Mister Niko are? Are they the ones in the battle everyones talking about?" Bana asked worried. Bana hadnt thought much of the fact that there was a fight somewhere untill she learned that Niko and Irene were in that area. Bana looked at Yuki as worried about how Niko and Irene were doing.

((Tis okay, you said the same thing when he battled Irene so I was expecting it. This is the first actuall rp battles I've been in so I've been trying to keep it as none godmoddish as possible with Listu. If I'm ever in a battle with you guys and I missread something and an attack is supposed to do something other than what I interperet as please tell me))  

Blah76
Crew

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Mariah thought of running, but even though she was pure evil she had a little bit of a heart. Listu fought for her, Mariah had to get Listu out of there. Mariah picked up Listu in her shoulders and looked back at the demon. A few seconds later, she turned and darted through the trees. Running away with her bandits.

Irene saw the rest got away. It was a miracle she thought, and now just to get Shadow to not chase them. Irene called out to him. "Shadow, I won't let you hurt anyone! Bring Niko back!" Irene only wished it was that easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:55 pm
Shadow bared his fangs in anger. "Why do you protect them, human? They would have killed you given the chance." Movement near Heathenrow caught his attention, his eyes narrowed, and he unfurled his wings and leapt clear as a blast of white magic struck the ground where he had been. He darted into the sky, glaring in anger at the mages coming towards them from Heathenrow.

"They're fine, Bana," Yuki said reassuringly, but the next second Chase had yelled something and one of the mages in the front released a beam of energy. She saw Shadow fly up into the sky, nimbly dodging their attacks mid-air. Irene didn't look to be harmed, but if one of those beams stuck Shadow while he was up there, the fall back to earth would hurt Niko greatly. She bit her lip sloghtly, then decided against saying something. They would have all sorts of questions as to why she cared if the demon broke his neck in a fall. Hopefully Shadow would realize his predicament and fly away. They could always find Niko later.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:55 pm
Irene turned around and saw the group. She ran to them a bit, and spread her arms. "No, wait! You'll hurt him!" If Shadow went back, Niko would be in trouble. She only hoped she could catch him before he fell. There was also the safety of the group. Who knows what Shadow would do to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 pm
Bana watched the flying demon with wonder. "Wow cool wings." Bana said as watched Shadow having no idea that it was Niko or could kill her and the others at any time. Bana looked at the mages then back at the demon. 'I wonder why they dont get along, Yuki seems to like demons. and they cant be demon hunters cause I was alowed to walk around.' Bana pondered cause she wasnt able to sense what the others could about shadow and saw him as just another demon.  

Blah76
Crew

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:30 pm
"Eh? I think that's what we were aiming for..." Chase blinked, startled as the strange girl who she believed they had just saved from the demon Shadow tried to stop them from attacking. She bounced on her heels, looking from the girl to the demon. "Why are you..." Her eyes widened as Shadow gathered black energy in his palms again and launched it at them. "Ah!" She ran forward, pulling a card out of her pocket. She held it in front of her, the card lighting up and spreading into a large pink shield. The energy smashed into the shield, and the small girl was sent tumbling head-over heels backwards just as Listu had, the shield shattering. But she seemed to have stopped the worst of the blast.

Yuki looked around in alarm as the two mages in the front knelt beside Chase, who was knocked out cold. The attack on their young leader seemed to settle what they should do for the others, and they started attacking again, bright white and blue lights aimed at Shadow. They weren't stupid; they were using healing magic as Yuki had, knowing full well that for someone as dark as Shadow it would have the opposite effect.

Shadow cursed under his breath and raised a black shield around himself, but the healing magic and the amount that was sent at him cracked the shield after a few moments. He darted down out of the way, but a stray blast caught him on one wing. He gave a soft gasp of pain; normal attacks couldn't get to him, it was light and healing that could do damage. He lost momentum and fell into the forest, branches slowing his fall as his wings vanished and black turned to white. There was a cloud of dust when he reached the ground, then all was still.

"Oh dear..." Yuki said softly as Shadow was hit by the healing magic and fell out of sight into the forest. At least he hadn't been so high up when struck, but Niko was going to have trouble walking for a while. One mage grimly picked up the unconcious Chase, as they waited to see if Shadow came back. There was no sign of him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:06 pm
When Shadow had sent the blast in their direction Bana clung to the horse in minor hopes that it wasnt going to hit. When Shadow was out of veiw Bana wasnt sure who was the good side in all of this but was pretty sure the city people were the winners. Bana looked down at Yuki, "Miss Yuki? Was that a bad demon or a good demon?" Bana asked confused cause Irene seemed to be trying to help him and Yuki didnt look to happy about its downfall but the city seemed to be a good place as well.  

Blah76
Crew

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Irene gasped. First of all she noticed light and healing seemed to be Shadow's weakness. Maybe one day, when Irene understood love, she could use that. Irene already knew how to heal, but because it was one of her greater powers beside her power spell it takes a lot out of her. Irene ran into the woods, hoping with all her heart Niko was alright. Irene saw Niko on the floor and her heart stopped. She fell to his side. "Niko. Niko?" Irene's love rose along with concern. Without meaning to her healing spell came out as she laid her palm onto his cheek. She felt getting weaker, but didn't dare stop the spell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Yuki walked Irene run into the forest after Shadow, then turned her attention to Chase. Leading her mare over to the mage holding her small body, she laid a hand against Chase's forehead. Blue light shone fron her fingertips, then she withdrew her hand. "She'll be fine, that girl was always too stubborn to die," She told the man, who smiled in relief. "Make sure she gets some rest." Then Yuki looked up at Bana. "Let's go find Irene and Niko?" She said with a small smile, leading the mare away from the group.

Niko stirred slightly at Irenes touch. After a few moments, his hand reached up and his fingertips brushed against the hand touching his cheek. He gently held her hand, eyes slowly opening. Seeing her, he gave an exhausted smile. "Irene?" He whispered. "What happened? Are you alright?" His entire body was sore, but surprisingly most of the pain had vanished.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:42 pm
Irene smiled and tears formed at the corner of her eyes. "I'm okay..." Irene suddeny went down and gave him a hug. She tried being gentle as she rested her head on his chest. "Oh Niko! I was so scared. Are you alright?"  
Role-playing forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff