Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:21 am
Qioa shakes her head, "I don't think I would be a good mother to a real child Vernon. I am not even sure if I can have children. I have never tried before nor ever thought bout having them. They kind of ruin adventures. Not good when you face danger every day and night." She sighed and turned to look at him. "I am sorry....I just thought I might want to tell you now instead of waiting or trying to hide it." She ran a hand threw her short hair and then moved to head out of the yard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 am
The gentle tension of the girls hands smoothing and soothing her feathers, gave an almost electric shiver in reaction. Turning quickly, she came to a halt. The combination of her almost taunting words and gentle touches drew her blood to boil. Hands quickly grabbing to the girl's shoulders, a forceful shove had pinned them to a near by tree.
Crimson eyes peering almost deadly gazed deep into her own. Fingers tense, locked in a death grip against the cloth on the girl's shoulders. Ripping one hand away only for a moment, she yanked down the scarf around her black curled lips and resumed her position of dominance.
"You listen here, Princess... I don't give two squats what other people think or let you get away with, I'm not them." Snarling deeply, she composed herself and leaned her forehead against the girl's. A heavy sigh parting her lips, she almost became limp against the youthful one.
"I'm so tired of everyone trying to dissect me about things they'll never understand."
Releasing her shoulders, she took up resting beside the girl instead. Letting her weight drop her down to her knees slightly, she relaxed more.. glancing up slightly at her.
"I just prefer to be alone. That way no one gets hurt.. alright?"

Eli_Vandal

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:43 pm
ChiemiChan
Placing a big heap of food onto her plate, it was easy to see that Alexus was hungry. Smiling at Daelya's comment however, Alexus whispered her own thoughts aloud "Though that may be true, it most certainly is not as exquisite as you..."

Jacey's ear twitched as she caught a small part of what Alexus had said, however, before she could get to saying anything, she was stopped by an all too familiar person.

Hearing what her youngest had stated and knowing well enough that Jacey had the biggest mouth in the world, Dior stuck a cherry from the food layed out, into Jacey's mouth. After doing, so, she then went about whispering to no one but Jacey "Now, now, my little asian unicorn... Lexus is a big girl now, and whatever happens is not for you to control~ Don't intervene unless you want to sleep alone tonight~" A somewhat devious smile could be seen for a second as the swan completed her message to the now very quiet kirin.

Grabbing her own plate, Cerise slowly followed Daelya. Her mothers were often strange though they're still kind at heart, but she hoped that their antics wouldn't scare the other away. Alexus seemed so attached, and if Daelya ever left her, it would maybe even lead her to become depressed for a very long time...
Shaking the thought away however, Cerise started to pile more food on her plate, she was quite excited that they were all having dinner as a family, perhaps with Daelya being another addition soon...

-----

Vernon tilted his head to the side as if he were a child processing everything that she mentioned. Smiling, as he caught up with her, he said "I'm sure that in the future when you decide that you wouldn't mind having them, then you'll be a wonderful mother. You already can deal with me, and seeing as I should be a lot more mature for my age, I'm just happy that you'd accept me as your's"
Taking her hand in his, he said "But... no worries okay? We'll deal with it if and when it happens, and when it does, I know that you'll be more than ready."

-----

Light golden eyes widened as she felt herself pressed against the bark of a tree. Keeping quiet however, she tried to understand what the other was saying. As soon as her shoulders were free, Yuri rubbed them and pouted a bit, sitting next to the raven. Looking around, she started to play with the raven's feathers once more-probably an instinct as a half of her was a wild feline.
Looking up from the feathers, she said "It's all fine and dandy if you do that, but... won't you be lonely too?"
"My mommy takes really good care of me back at the house, and there's lots of others to play with too, but, if you're always alone, then won't you be sad?"
Looking back down at the feathers again, she smiled and petted them down, it must be nice to be able to fly...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:19 pm
Closing her eyes, she drew her palms to cradle her face slightly in a moment of relapse from her dominance. Shaking her head a bit, she shuddered from the girl resuming to play with her wings.
Resting her head back finally after a moment, she shifted her crimson eyes over to the girl and those black lips relaxed into a curled smile.
"I don't mind being lonely anymore... you get use to it." She exhaled almost.
Scooting closer to the girl, it was only a certain amount of time before the flight issue was brought up. Granted, this raven wasn't one to usually take 'flights of facies' with anyone.
"I suppose," She simply replied "It isn't as amazing as most think..."

Eli_Vandal

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm
Blinking, Yuri tilted her head a bit and stood up, "Well, you know cause you have the option, but for people who don't, it seems a lot nicer than hurting legs~"
Looking up into the trees above, she then continued, "It'd be nice to see what lives up there... I wonder if there's families of mommies and mommies or mommies and daddies or even daddies and daddies, it'd be interesting to see if there was a family living up there just like mine... Speaking of which, don't you have a family? ... If you don't want to be my friend, you should at least have someone else besides your own shadow with you~"
Pausing, the hybrid looked around for something else to talk about as well, she didn't want the other to get too upset and run away or something. If that happened she'd be stuck in a forest, leaving the other also alone, in a way it seemed like if the other ran away, they'd both lose.
Pouting, her stomach suddenly gurggled. A short pause occured as she looked up and said "I'm hungry..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 am
Qiao was shocked to find her mate so accepting of her fear and need to wait. She smiled and moved to kiss him warmly on the lips. "Thank you Vernon. You are a very good mate. And you are not that hard to deal with. I love spending time with you. And let me tell you in bed you are the best! I don't think I could want another sharing a bed with me." She felt so much lightly now that she did not have to worry about hiding the fact she did not want children right now.If she had known it would have been so easy she would have told him from the start. And yes he was childish at times but when he was not he was sexy as well and even when he was childish she loved those times with him too.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 am
>>The female blushed an even deeper shade of red, taking a plate to follow suit. With lesser portions to be sure. What if someone heard that?<< Please...forgive if I am too bold... >>Soft violet eyes touched upon the mothers, a touch curious as to the secretive air to them<< But may I hear the story of how you met? >>And then, a smile. Gentle and pure<< I believe it would be a nice tale to hear during dinner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Smiling, Dior said "It's no problem at all my dear, it's actually quite the tale if I do say so myself... Actually, if we hadn't met once more, who knows how our lives would have wounded up..."
Waiting until everyone had gotten their food, and was comfortable, Dior started "In the beginning, we were actually friends, but as we were 'Kudamono Children', at the age of 18, we lost all of our talents as well as out memories... From their, I started from scratch... I didn't remember Jacey, but I knew that there was something missing in my heart..."
Taking a small bite out of her food, she continued "After a while of being on my own, I happened across Jacey once again... in this very house... I met with her and for some strange reason, though a bit embarrassed at first, as her compliments were quite... bold for someone that I had just met, I felt as if I had known her forever. The feeling that I had when I was with her was really strong..."

Continuing, as she laced her fingers within Dior's, "And the moment that she left me for a good couple months, I felt as if I were in agony... When I met her again, I felt as if I was whole, but douted it... When we were apart... The feeling that I had for her grew stronger as my need to remember something important was great... It just so happened that as we were reunited the second time, I remembered what I had needed to. My past, all of our friends... and I remembered the love that we once shared..."
Smirking, however in a calm fashion, Jacey, pulled back a small amount of cloth and pointed at a small love mark that she had given Dior a short while ago, and said "This mark, has been here from before the children were born... I'm not sure if you know... but these marks can dissappear, however... I never let them... Dior is mine, obviously enough, and as a word of advice to you three... When you love someone, trust me, you'll know, and when you do, don't ever let go of them... I don't know what I'd do without Dior by my side"

Looking to the side, Alexus murmered quietly, "If it were me, I wouldn't either..." Shaking her head however as so that the others weren't suspicious of her strange behavior, Alexus then said "Ceri, Ceri~ Speaking of which, are you ever going to go on an omiai??? You're getting to be pretty old, and we can't play games like we used to before you know~"

Laughing for a bit, Cerise smiled and responded "Alexus Kotoha, I can play whatever games I want with my dear little sister, that is, if Miss Daelya wouldn't mind..." It was made as a bit of a joke as she noticed her sister's attitude to try and lighten the atmosphere.
A part of her meant it however, as she hoped that Daelya wouldn't be someone who'd leave her little sister in the dust...

-----

Blushing a tad bit at her comment on how he was in bed, he snuggled up to her a bit, trying to gain some of her warmth as his heart had a nice glowing sensation around it.
"The only woman that I'd ever share a bed with, whether we have children or not, will always be you. You, will always be the most beautiful, and the most kind, and definitely, the only one for me, so never forget that you know."

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:04 am
>>She listened intently, eating sparingly so her chews wouldn't distort any of the story. In the end, she was satisfied in a way done only by her fairy tales<< ...You should write a book on that...sounds just like a story... >>It was then that her sharp ears caught the conversation between the sisters. A slow blush began to build on her cheeks as a tinge of...something painful touched her heart at the thought of Cerise doing anything with Alexus. She shook her head<< To be jealous of your own traditions with Alexus would be...inappropriate. >>Was she on the verge of lying? The thought of jealousy was rediculous. She had just met the woman, and the sisters had eachother their entire lives<< Oh no... >>Daelya whispered all at once, a tint of horror touching her innocent eyes<< Stories...My book. Has anyone seen where I may have left it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 pm
"Thankyou Miss Daelya, your compliments do flatter, however I don't believe Jacey or I would be capable of writing a book much less having others interested in reading it." Chuckling, she went back to eating her food as well as feeding her other lazy half who just sat there with her own plate already finished.

Shaking her head as she heard her own two speak of how they used to play getting married when they were young, she decided to ignore it as the current thing on her mind was the food on Dior's plate... If there was one thing that people shouldn't get in the way of-it was Jacey with an empty stomach.

Watching the other's inward struggle to decide her feelings on the matter, Cerise smiled and said "Miss Daelya, I lied, I'm just joking, you don't need to worry about being inappropriate in any way. When you finish up your meal, I'm sure Alexus will take you to find your book, won't you Alexus?"

Almost finished already, Alexus took her last bite and said "Of course, don't worry, we'll definitely find it, finish up your meal first so that they can clean up while we look for it." Looking would most likely take more than the time everyone else would take to eat, so she wanted to have everything done with at dinner so that she and Daelya wouldn't feel too much in a rush when searching for her book, it'd be one less burden off of their shoulders after all.

ChiemiChan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 am
Qiao smiles and wraps her arm around her mate. "I will try to remeber that my dear. Though I find it hard to believe that you will never think of being with another woman. I am very glad to hear it though." She really did find it hard to believe that someone like Vernon had never been with someone before her and did not want to be with something after her. She was so very happy that she could find someone that would only be with just her. Having giving her eye to someone before and to find that Vernon still thought she was beautiful made her feel so loved.

"Vernon I wish I could tell you how much your words me to me. I will try never to disapoint you." she said softly and reached up to stroke his cheek. "If your not careful dear we might not be going to get our second child for I will have to steal you back to the bedroom!" She teased him warmly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:52 pm
>>Obviously her company failed to realize the importance of her book. For the first time, Daelya seemed genuinely uneasy<< After dinner? >>She shifted slightly, looking at her small plate of food. She didn't even hear Cerises comment<< It is my only possession in the world. My mother... >>How could she be so careless? Lost in such a large house...she might never find it. After a moment, the pegasus forced herself to begin eating, her mind all the while trying to retrace her steps<<  

Tartara

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:24 am
Chuckling at how ironic her last statement sounded, Vernon stated "Well, before that happens, why don't we come up with a name for out next child, before my head becomes trapped in the clouds..." Chuckling, he continued "Only something you could do~ Might I add."

-----

As Jacey finished up the rest of what was on her plate, Dior started to clean up what was left of the dinner.

Noticing the uncomfortable feeling that their new company was feeling, Jacey, thought to herself how easy it'd be if the other could just stay with them. Alexus seemed to bring some sort of a stability in the other, however, not wanting her beloved swan to get angry with her for speaking too much, she meerly walked over to help the other.

Finishing up her meal, Cerise smiled and offered to take Daelya's plate. The other seemed too focused on the book to eat, and if the other appeared sad, she wondered just what was running through her sister's mind-it must've felt just as distressed...

Seeing her sister offer to take Daelya's plate, Alexus placed her's on the table for her mothers to clean up and slipped her hand unconciously into Daelya's, ready to look for the book. She knew the importance and now that they didn't have to worry about dinner, they'd have the entire night to look for the book if needed.
As she was thinking those determined thoughts, Alexus slightly squeezed the other's hand in reassurance as she finally realized where her own hand was. It wasn't that the other's hand didn't make a difference, it was just that the act of holding her hand felt so natural to her. Pursing her lips, she was about to decide if she should let go or not, however, seeing as the other was in such a state, Alexus decided not to release the other's hand and gave it another light squeeze partially to settle herself down but mostly out of worry for the other.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm
>>The female managed a smile for Cerise in thanks when she took her plate. Her hunger had indeed vanished upon the realization that her only wordly possession was missing. She smoothly stood, soon noticing a hand within her own. She looked down<< Miss Alexus... >>The name fell from her lips before she had the chance to stop them, a warm blush appearing on her face. Despite her embarrasment however, she curled her fingers to hold the others hand back<<  

Tartara

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 am
With the gesture being returned, Alexus hid in a slight blush as Daelya's hand fit even more snugly against her own, a very good surprise that sent Alexus' heart a flutter for a moment. That which, Daelya's soft, and gentle voice saying her name was also contributing to.
Finally regaining her composure, Alexus led the other out of the inside garden and once more into the halls of the mansion. She could have left it almost anywhere in the mansion, looking for it could possibly take all night, if not longer, especially as during her stay, they did happen to venture into the forest around the mansion. Pursing her lips, Alexus turned to Daelya and like a mother would do to a worried child, she brushed some stray strands of hair behind her ears and held both of her hands "... The mansion's not that big... but... it's really not that small either... so looking for it may take a while... it could also be... in the forest too... so... if we start searching now, it could possibly take even days... do you have anywhere important that you needed to go to?"
Thinking of the possibilities that were present, she then added "If you did, I could try to look for it, and you could rest. I don't want you to get sick, especially if you already had plans..." Biting her bottom lip, she murmered a bit ashamed, but at the same time wanting to get the apology out, "I'm so sorry that this happened... I know how much it meant to you, I should have been watching out more for it... I should have been watching over you more... You'd probably be better off with someone who would be able to watch out for you better... If anything though, I will definitely find your book... and even if I won't always be able to stop your worries or troubles, I will try to solve them for you... And I'll definitely be there for you... even if you do find someone who will be able to make you happy eternally..."
The slightly long speech she had made, was intended to be an apology, however, rambling on, she had gone more into what she was feeling, without even realizing it. Her feelings of inadequacy to sustain the other's happiness was the most of what came out, as she was almost completely sure that the first person she'd ever felt so strongly for wouldn't be content with her anymore.

Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff