Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another Anime Freak's Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, love, manga, freak, cartoon 

Reply AAFG Main Forum
NARUTO Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate Milk?
  YESH PLEASE!
  Ew, no!
  Poll Whore
View Results

soundman154709

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:20 pm
Naruto rocks and Hinata and Gaara are my favorite characters one for the fact that she is has the ultimate defense and gaara cause he has awesome attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:45 pm
All of the characters are freaking awesome. and if u say otherwise...i will be ticked OFF!

NARUTO iz da best!

ROCK LEE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

BUT SO ARE THE OTHERS rofl  

Estonsa Hoshia

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Crevan_Karasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:52 am
NAGAto Is BRINGIng THe VILLAge ANd SOme CHARACTers BAck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm
Nagato actually brought back everyone who had been killed by him in his attack on Konoha. He's not rebuilding the village. I think the mangaka liked that post-apoc look Konoha has right now.

Anyhow... Saw it coming. Kakashi just can't die.

Though I'm a bit pissed that the loser's coming back. If he attacks right now, Naruto will be exhausted from the previous battle. Sasuke, I know you're many things, but a cheap b*****d? Shame, even for you.  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Wolfsbane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:25 pm
Ugh. I'm guessing I'm not the only one disappointed with the recent turn of events? I sincerely WTF'd at the fact Naruto's touching speech would actually dissuade Nagato from not only blowing whatever was left of Konoha into smithereens, but actually revive everyone else too. WHAT THE HELL.

As for Sasuke, he sure has timing. >___>;
Maybe Naruto will pull another super, mega move from out of nowhere?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:24 am
Crazy theory time here.

So Sasuke is attacking. Everyone's forgetting the horror that resides in Konoha. That old man (Sanzo?) is surely plotting something, and thus far, it was never shown just what he could do in a fight.

The old man is sure to use all the mess in his favor, but I think Sasuke's main target will be him and the other elder. After all, it was them who screwed his life over.

Maybe the plan's getting Sasuke redeemed. Or maybe the plan is to have Sasuke fight a tired Naruto, and the old man using that to kill Naruto (since he's already seen Naruto going eight-tails, he may think the kid's a threat to his plans,) and Sasuke beating the s**t out of the old man.

OR, the old man gets Sasuke while distracted, and that causes Naruto to unlock the nine-tails power.

Of course, what's actually going to happen will most likely involve Tobi and/or "Kabuchimaru" too.  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

animefreak120

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:06 am
toadstoolsemiku
cynn_tao
toadstoolsemiku
I know you'll think I'm insane, but.....

LEE~KUN

Pssh, I'd NEVER think you're crazy for that! wink

I have to give the guy credit, and lots of it. 3nodding

Yea, but I also love Neji, Kiba, Sai, Shino, Tenten, Temari, and lastly.....
Kabuto~

Rock Lee is one of my favorite characters.

Kabuto is pretty cool, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 am
When I saw Sasuke was back I was like "Ugh. D<"  

animefreak120

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 pm
Naruto's either close to it's ending, or the ending of the "season" (500 manga-long seasons? Not want.) He's the 'antagonist.' Antagonists either:

- get their a** kicked by the true villain* hence having the hero** unlock some sort of uber power*** which in the end defeats the villain
- try to kill the hero in a rush of "know what, I wasn't in a gray area at all, I was always meant to kill you" stupidity, then get killed by either the hero or the villain (who's got little tolerance for stupid antagonists.)
- runs and hides while the hero fights the final battle.
- helps the hero as far as he can but ends up out of energy and being another one in the crowd.

So, he's either going to get killed or going to get his rear handed to him in the end. Just like wuss-a** cool guy Sesshoumaru in IY. (Nope, not a spoiler, since I didn't say which one of the four up there happened to him. razz )

* Tobi/Madara/Obito, of course.
** Naruto. Duh.
*** Full Kyuubi form. It just has to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:11 pm
Ah. Of course Kakashi couldn't just die. Naruto would lose a sixth of it's fan girls.

I still wanted to see more of Kakashi's family background.  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:51 am
To quote a character from one of my fics, "you know us Senshi, it takes more than killing us to kill us." Just replace Senshi with Ninja and it could be something Kakashi would say.

Or he could joke that he got lost on his way to heaven, and that's why he's back (that'd be in character.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:46 am
... Last manga issue... Okay, half of it was nice, but the other half? To quote a well-known movie, "They did it! The bastards did it!" ninja

I liked the whole Akatsuki plan.

Shark guy: We need another pawn!
Tobi: Oh, I'll just go get Sas-uke, he does everything I say because I'm his grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grandfather.

As for Konoha's choice for a new Hokage: Guess that's what happens when a lot of old farts get scared and vote. Ninja Bush Hitler.  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tresvaro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:04 pm
I LOVE THE ANIME NARUTO! o^^o
I HATED THE STUPID FILLERS THOUGH! stressed I was so Pissed!

I LOVE GAARA HE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! AND HIS ATTACKS ROCK! Plus he was a Jinnchurriki making him even more AWESOME! And Sabaku Kyuu and his sand attacks are AWESOME!

-spoiler if you havent seen Shippuden-

I rant on Shipuuden though because I didn't like how ALL the Jinnchuriki are dead except Naruto and Gaara whos dead was sucked out of him. And the last Jinnchurriki gets defeats and killed by Hidan and that Tentacle guy.

I love Sai though! p***s!
Sai to Naruto-"So you do have one." lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:59 am
Are you freakin' kidding me?! I miss two weeks of reading the manga and am finally getting back to it, and here's Sasuke emoing everything up for me. Ayee.....

And DANZO!? I want my boobylicious Hokage back!!!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, the plus side is

INARI!!!! He's so adorable!
heart  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

N5SloveN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 am
I LOVE THE SHOW!!!!! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile My favorite color by FAR is Gaara!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff