Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:11 pm
Radjulon
Kazu I healed your poor human in your sig, it was kinda dying lol

Kazu says thak you kindly... so did everyone get harry potter spoiled for them? or does noone relly care?? I heard it was plastered all over the site. good thing they got rid of it all... otherwise J.K rowling would have some how gotten the detonation codes to the nukes from president bush and blown the world up...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:10 pm
i like aztec gold it's shiny  

1337one

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:36 pm
unfortunatly I got a tab bit of spoilers when I was looking at Snapesnogger's art on Deviantart. I'm so mad > sad I'm afraid to look anywhere on the internet cause things just pop up out of no where!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:36 pm
what, is this the last book in the seires? well then let me guess, harry dies sweatdrop  

clubanimon
Crew

Quinth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:58 pm
Eeehhhh!?!? TELL ME THE SPOILERS!!!! 8O,

I'm not gonna be there for my usual tradition of getting the book at midnight 'coz of Otakon... :< but eh, I feel Otakon is worth waiting for three days. razz

Edit: NVM, found the amazingtastic spoiler website and rofl'd for like half an hour. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:38 pm
yea it is the last book, but I'm pretty sure what you say to be true Club lol, that's not the spoiler.
Someone's practically releasing the whole book is the problem :-/  

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:09 pm
Probably better written as such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:30 pm
ah i see boss, like myself, does not share in the potter fandom  

clubanimon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:53 pm
So! I got an update on the moving. We have our house picked out, it's a pretty nice one in Saratoga Springs, and we're soooo close to the Utah Lake. And our backyard opens up to the mountains. I only have 4 more days of work, and then I'll be going up north to begin job hunting. *sigh* The closest town is Lehi, but they don't have many decent paying jobs, so I'll probably end up commuting or something... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:07 pm
clubanimon
ah i see boss, like myself, does not share in the potter fandom

I've almost completely lost interest in it personally...I went and saw the fifth movie today and was very disapointed.  

Lilith_Ishtar

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:08 pm
*i luv your avi lilith

For quite a while I lost all interest in it after the 6th book, what with me being completly livid with JK for...doing unspeakable things in the book, but I gained interest in it again within the last few weeks, it's very strange. And even if your not into Potter, you have to admit that ruining a story like that is just wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:26 am
For Pony:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Quinth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:33 am
Heh, I only got that 'coz of your sig, boss... razz

Personally I love spoilers. ^___^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:40 pm
oh I had kazu believing it was one of the three for like a whole day.. funny as all get out. sometimes she's so gullible... nya! *she's standing behind me... aiming a pistol at my head.... *  

Reiven De bergerac

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:39 pm
Did anyone else have Gaia like...totally explode on them today??

It's been freaking out on me 0.o  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games