Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:31 pm
rad.... where'd your avi go??? to answer your question, yes it blew up on me as well... quite the strange thing.. when I was in the shops they wouldn't let me see my avi when a was previewing the items... and I disappeared when I was dressing him too... odd...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:46 pm
**blink blink
my avis right here eek  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:14 am
is it really rad? is it?

is anything really any where?

just what is here? what defines a location. What defines a space?
do we merely percive it and thus give it form or is it tangible even when it can never be percived?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:08 am
Very deep...

Actually this morning it said I had 8 announcements, so I was like "wtf?" so after I click the link it sends me the announcement for the revealing of June's donation items... from last year.

The link then changed to 5 announcements which included the donation items of December.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:39 am
clubanimon
is it really rad? is it?

is anything really any where?

just what is here? what defines a location. What defines a space?
do we merely percive it and thus give it form or is it tangible even when it can never be percived?

The truth is, there is no spoon domokun

yea boss that happened to me too. Also, for a while the site wouldn't even let me get on gaia, it said I was loading pages to fast..but it was the first site I had been on when I got on the internet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:59 pm
not to mention that the guild blew up on me and boss and refused us to let us change guild info.

It didn't just denie us, it absolute denied us...

The nerve. The power crystal must be acting up. Alright, who fed it after midnight?  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:24 pm
*has innocent look on face  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:05 pm
It's a sign...
"Another Great Conjunction coming up! Anything could happen! Whole WORLD might burn up!"  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:25 pm
Radjulon
**blink blink
my avis right here eek

well it's there now.... last night it was just a stupid square with a question mark in it....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:19 pm
the whole world might burn that might bother some people

but me i'll be cooking me some food  

1337one

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:02 pm
mmm human ka-bob  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:52 pm
wow! the items this month suck....too me anyway.
Also steph says thanks for the stick images XD she even showed them to me. I felt priviladges. Well I went to spy on the potter cosplayers at the mall tonight...so many many kiddies... that I had to leave with my brain and laugher in check...conventions are funner I guess.  

Rhies

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:03 pm
I like them.... the string one anyway... I've been waiting for a guitar for ages... and by guitar i mean one that actually looks like a functioning guitar... none of that angelic or demonic guitar that looks like poo on a stick...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:47 pm
You just like it cause your a guitar fangirl.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Quinth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:52 am
OMFG! Super quick Otakon report!

I GOT TO EAT DINNER FOR FREE WITH THE GAIA STAFF!!!
I can die happy now. ;v;

I talked to a bunch of super awesome people, and seriously, my life is owned by Gaia, and now that life is COMPLETE. I got spoilers for the Battle System, future games, plans on upcoming features (not many), and hopefully I've been whiny enough to make them put me on their friendslist. 8D.

heart
As stated previously,
I can die happy now.

The only way this weekend could possibly get better is if I won a Special Item from the Wheel... which is major unlikely. So whatevs. LIFE. YES.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games