Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:02 am
Were you at the same table, then?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:50 pm
wow, sounds like it...

so about those spoilers for the battle system. Dish you little fairy! If we plan to take over the world of gaia we need to know this stuff!  

clubanimon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:16 pm
To all guild people,
(Though I don't know if anyone really cares or not to read this)

I'm leaving tomorrow for my new house up in Saratoga Springs - I've got job hunting to begin. I'll be back briefly on Friday for packing the moving trucks, then I'm gone. crying Eden, you never returned my call! I've been listening to a lot of Poe, the sad songs from Buffy, and that one song from Daredevil... some of the lyrics are "you keep handing out what you don't want to lose".

Anywho, my depression is making me wonder if I'll be able to find a job in time to make my next car payment. And I've been experiencing serious anxiety, especially at night. I can't sleep, and I get the overwhelming urge to sit in a protective corner, knees against my chest, and to rock back and forth and cry until I'm nothing but a dry husk. . . . . I need to take more anti-depressants. And something other than a tempting hammer to help me fall asleep. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:42 pm
>,>;; In an attempt to not say anything rude, says nothing...

Sooooo! I'm trying a little project to see how things go. It be an animation. I'm trying to prove to myself that I can do it. xd Hopefully It will be cool. But this be what I have so far...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

1337one

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:31 pm
well if it's worth any thing for you i really like it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:45 pm
@miko
Don't worry, things will work out. Life has a way of doing that. You might have a bit of a rough spot, but then things will smooth out and be bright^^

@Kazu
Cool! What program are you using to animate it?
I've been wanting to try animating something, but it would be a lot of work and drawing that I don't currently have time for>>

All I do this summer is work, sleep, and talk to people online...

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:49 pm
Ayaji
@miko
Don't worry, things will work out. Life has a way of doing that. You might have a bit of a rough spot, but then things will smooth out and be bright^^

@Kazu
Cool! What program are you using to animate it?
I've been wanting to try animating something, but it would be a lot of work and drawing that I don't currently have time for>>

All I do this summer is work, sleep, and talk to people online...

Just photoshop and image ready. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:15 pm
I want to be a voice over for an animation! And I think it looks kewl kazu! *wanted to call you shiro* looks good looks good! millions of thumbs up! XD  

Rhies

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:40 am
Blink blink... smile
I always wanted to try my hand at flash or something myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:17 pm
I need to learn flash for my existance T.T luckily we have a class for it though, right now I pretty much use Maya and Flipbook, which is torture by the way.
But that's really nice Kazu, you might want to put about 2 more inbetweens in the smile smile  

Radjulon
Crew

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:02 pm
Reiven De bergerac
Miko-dono
To all guild people,
(Though I don't know if anyone really cares or not to read this)

I'm leaving tomorrow for my new house up in Saratoga Springs - I've got job hunting to begin. I'll be back briefly on Friday for packing the moving trucks, then I'm gone. crying Eden, you never returned my call! I've been listening to a lot of Poe, the sad songs from Buffy, and that one song from Daredevil... some of the lyrics are "you keep handing out what you don't want to lose".

Anywho, my depression is making me wonder if I'll be able to find a job in time to make my next car payment. And I've been experiencing serious anxiety, especially at night. I can't sleep, and I get the overwhelming urge to sit in a protective corner, knees against my chest, and to rock back and forth and cry until I'm nothing but a dry husk. . . . . I need to take more anti-depressants. And something other than a tempting hammer to help me fall asleep. cry

oh dear god.... it's not that bad... really.... you might think i'm being insensitive and really rude by saying that is the biggest wad of pitiful noise I have heard come from your gullet thus far... but before you go about thinking I'm the guild's resident a** hole... turn it around... think of this as a new beginning, miko... a chance to start new.. a rebirth as it would... you've been sitting stagnant and in a state of digression for so long down here in dixie... change is the best thing for you. you can make new friends, start a job that you might even like... meet a guy. one that will treat you good... think about that before you go bi-polar on us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:12 pm
why all the sudden gaia cash? Oo I don't know what I'll do with it...its so dinky and small amount of smallness....hmmms how much did everyone have?  

Rhies

Quinth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:10 am
Lol yeah, I totally got all excited about the Gaia Cash til I realized they just gave everyone a free like... 25 cents. =_=;

Soooo yeah, we sat at a bunch of tables squished together, ahhh, it was soooo coooool heart Lanzer is so hot... but yeah I've had to retell this story a bajillion times, so I direct you to: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30112167

The spoilers I was talking about are small, but nonetheless spoilers. I know a few of the Battle Ring ideas and the amount of completion... they're actually really damn far on the BS. Everyone complains about their end date of "sometime in the future" but they've already finished enough of it for it to come out. They just want it to be better than "finished". smile Plus the future of Gaia Games is SO AWESOME.

Find me on AIM or e-mail if you can... byakko koneko  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:54 pm
Sounds pretty much like what they did at Anime Expo when I went. Besides the dinner part, but im sure they had to eat somewhere. They had a couple dances scheduled but I didn't go. As for the spoilers there might be new ones considering one of the ones I was given is now already in progress and that's the current story pages.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games