Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:03 pm
man...i want a n00b summoning ring..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:38 pm
Dude Qu, your HP spoilers are hilarious! It's a good thing I already finished the book though, or else you might of had me a tad bit freaked out lol!  

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:43 pm
Reiven De bergerac
Reiven De bergerac
Miko-dono
To all guild people,
(Though I don't know if anyone really cares or not to read this)

I'm leaving tomorrow for my new house up in Saratoga Springs - I've got job hunting to begin. I'll be back briefly on Friday for packing the moving trucks, then I'm gone. crying Eden, you never returned my call! I've been listening to a lot of Poe, the sad songs from Buffy, and that one song from Daredevil... some of the lyrics are "you keep handing out what you don't want to lose".

Anywho, my depression is making me wonder if I'll be able to find a job in time to make my next car payment. And I've been experiencing serious anxiety, especially at night. I can't sleep, and I get the overwhelming urge to sit in a protective corner, knees against my chest, and to rock back and forth and cry until I'm nothing but a dry husk. . . . . I need to take more anti-depressants. And something other than a tempting hammer to help me fall asleep. cry

oh dear god.... it's not that bad... really.... you might think i'm being insensitive and really rude by saying that is the biggest wad of pitiful noise I have heard come from your gullet thus far... but before you go about thinking I'm the guild's resident a** hole... turn it around... think of this as a new beginning, miko... a chance to start new.. a rebirth as it would... you've been sitting stagnant and in a state of digression for so long down here in dixie... change is the best thing for you. you can make new friends, start a job that you might even like... meet a guy. one that will treat you good... think about that before you go bi-polar on us.

rofl You're something else, Reiven. Not too many people like you. Yeah, it was a pity party that day for me, but with negative emotions like that, it's better to purge them. A lot like excrement - you don't want to keep it inside you. I'm over that whole thing, and you haven't seen bi-polar from me yet. That would be if I tried to take an herbal anti-depressant on top of my pharmaceutical one. Woo-hoo, what a day that was....

I'm so out in the boonies, my new GPS navigation system says I'm in a white square. Jobs are scarce, and I can't say anything about the men until I check out the blood in the singles branch. Of course, I could always do something stupid and agree to meet a guy IRL from the dating site, OK Cupid, that I'm on. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:46 pm
Maeth
Blink blink... smile
I always wanted to try my hand at flash or something myself.

I can think of a way for flashing... rofl It's past midnight, my meds have kicked in, and my mind is rolling in the gutter with all the animals around my brother's house. I'm staying with him until our house is ready on Saturday. Also, I have a blonde joke stuck in my head about emergency flashers... Yes, I do mean that thing you're thinking of. mrgreen  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:29 am
I went ahead and edited the front page of the guild as well as the member list.
Any complaints, bug Clubanimon. *flees*

@Miko: I have no intention of baring myself in front of the guild. I'm far too sober and, seeing as I don't drink beer, I'll probably stay that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:17 pm
Maeth
I went ahead and edited the front page of the guild as well as the member list.
Any complaints, bug Clubanimon. *flees*

@Miko: I have no intention of baring myself in front of the guild. I'm far too sober and, seeing as I don't drink beer, I'll probably stay that way.

I like the new front page, it's spiffy. (Now there's a slang word that hasn't been used in a long time) Flashing can be fun, Boss! Or even if people just think that you're flashing them, but you really have on flesh-colored shorts or something. xp  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:55 am
You know what? I was thinking to myself at this ungodly hour of night since I can't sleep, that I don't need to apologize or laugh off the times when I get depressed. There's nothing wrong with my emotions of loneliness, of anxiety for finding a new job, of sadness for leaving friends behind, and trepidation of moving all the crap I've collected over the years. So what if I write some comments that make people want to slap sense in me? It's not like I'm at risk of cutting, suicide, or any other dangerous expression. I get depressed some times, even with medicine, and I'm fine with that. Cause I know what causes it, what triggers it, and what the best thing is for myself to do when I get depressed. And yes, I like attention. Everyone does. Whether people realize it or not, whatever form they use, everyone cries for attention from others. I want attention from my friends, because I miss them and I want to be involved in their lives, in the good and bad times, and I want them to be there for me for the same. What a dangerous sign would be is if I stop communicating all together, if I stopped talking on Gaia, if I stopped commenting and favoriting on DA, and if I never logged onto MSN messenger. Then you would want to call out the calvary, or maybe call an ambulance.

And that's the end of my out of the blue blog/rant/I don't know what the heck to call it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:27 pm
. . . . . . . . . . . . . *stomps on a cricket* Wow, is it dead in here, or is it just me?  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rhies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:46 pm
a dried husk of a whale. XD I had a dream!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:52 am
You're gonna have PETA on your back now...  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:25 pm
well as long as muffy is left out of the PETA war it should be fine..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:56 pm
I like the new front page...Now we need some ideas for how to celebrate the guild's two year aniversary^^  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:49 pm
Wow its really been that long. Celebratory artworks are in order.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:21 am
i agree, let's kidnap a collective of different artist and make them draw us heart  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:14 am
Arn't we a collective of different artists though...?  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games