Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Tournament (Registration Closed)
Battleground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:08 pm
"Kitsune's Leg's, Kitsune's Body, Kitsune's Bite!" Kazi roared his energies continuing to rise, the elements continuing to be disturbed. Finally after all the attacks ended, he jumped back and opened his mouth "Kitsune's Roar!" Kazi roared one last time his energies all forming on this one last attack. The Earth poured in it's own energy, the Skies gave atmosphere, Fire it's heat, and Water it's force. The Moon gave it's pull, and the Cosmos of Creation even unleashed it's own energy, all being commanded by the Kitsune.

These energies entered Kazi and forced his body to change. He grew taller, his hair lost it's color, and he became leaner. "I am not going to lose anymore!" He cried as he energy burst forth from him and enveloped Ryu in all of the power, some of it refined into an attack, but most stayed about as a pure, destructive force.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 pm
The energies surrounding Ryu dissipated in an instant. "Very good." He said smiling. Both his swords unsheathed. "Didn't think you would force me to unsheathe Ichi this soon." He stared at Kazi. "Now. It seems you don't want to play around anymore, so I will grant you a special gift." He looked into the audience. "This is the moment you all have been waiting for." He smiled and tossed up a red jewel and caught it as it glowed. The energy emitted was immesne as the light enveloped Ryu. "Blazing Armor of the Inferno!!" Even more energy was emitted as each piece of his armor was attached until he stood before Kazi, the very elements shaking in response to the power. "There you go. My armor. Now, show me what you got."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 pm
"Blazing Kitsune." Kazi said as he drew his own energies onto himself, creating an armor that held the energies of all of the energy of life itself. "I will wait." The new Kazi said patiently "I am not driven by greed or pride any longer. I fight to end the destruction that both of us know to be coming."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:43 pm
"I see. Well what to do now then?"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:57 pm
"I am not sure. The time is close, but I do not know when..." Kazi said as he sat down and closed his eyes thinking to the moment that he remembered his eyes pushing him farther then his 5-seconds ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 pm
"This destruction. What do you see about it?"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:34 pm
Wolf appeared in a kind of beaten up form. His clothes were ripped and his hair was even more spikey than usual,"What i miss?" He said look in Ryu's general direction.

((sorry ive been gone. i dont feel like reading all the crap i missed either so ima just go with this distruction thing))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:30 am
"You at the center of the destruction, your powers running rampent, and all of the energy consuming everything in the multiverse, be it alive or dead. You yourself foresaw this and started the Blazing Dragon Clan and the Ookami Armors to help deal with this threat." Kazi said softly  

Shattered_Fangs

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:06 pm
"Woah what happened to Kazi? Hes not so cocky anymore." Looking at Kazi while activating a new eye technique. It was still Wolf Eye but at an extrodinarily new level. His eyes analyzed Kazi's strength,"His power level is off the charts. Maybe even be better than Ryu's. This can't be Kazi."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:22 pm
Ryu laughed. "Most of that is true. The part about forming the clan was just to bring my clan back after my brother destroyed it and the armors to bring them back for the general purpose of peace keeping." He smiled. His armor still on. "But I did forsee what is going to happen. Thats why I started the tournament. The armors are about to have a vacancy unfortiunately." He sighed. "Let's see how much time is left?"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:47 pm
"That I am unsure of. I will bid my time in this body until then. I believe that he will be your next armor." The Energy that Held Kazi faded away leaving him standing there with a confused look on his face. "Why does it feel like I was just possessed by a Planes-Walking being of unfathomable power and that he is now residing inside of me?" Kazi asked as he sat down and yawned "I don't think I can fight anymore..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:48 pm
Wolf smirked as his Wolf Eye faded into his normal, blue eyes. "So the tournament is over eh? Heh i look forward to the next one. This one was too easy." Wolf jumped and sat on the wall.  

wolf 2001

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:44 pm
"You didn't even fight very long." Jim said smiling.
Ryu sighed and then looked concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:41 pm
"You're a fool.... You think it was easy simply because you lost...." Kazi laughed as he leaned back and subsequently laughed and then fainted from fatigue. "I wan a pony momma..." Kazi muttered as he dreamed of ponies and rainbows and the end of all creation as we know it.  

Shattered_Fangs

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:49 am
"Heh i believe i lost because i quit you retard. The fight was going on too long for my taste." Wolf realized Kazi passed out,"...and i'm the fool? Idiot."  
Tournament (Registration Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff