Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 pm
Oh, well she looks a little mad. There was a sudden tap on the window and she turned around a lighting speed. What the hell was that? Are there always random noises around here?? She demanded. (I might not be on for hte next week because I am going to the beach! Bye!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:00 pm
..... There shouldn't be any unexpected noises........hmmmm Olivia thought, letting out a small sigh.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:21 am
I swear this place is like a freakin haunted house! She look at Moona intently. "So...what should we do now?" she asked, "Is there anyway you can get it back?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:37 pm
"What, Saharah? Get what back?" Moona asked, unsure of the answer she would get back.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:27 pm
Sahara looked at Moona and suddenly forgot what she had meant. She was drawing a blank on everything going through her mind at the moment and it began to become a bit too much for her. "Um...I don't know..." She looked at her confused and scared, "I don't remember...I don't remember anyhting...what's happening...?" She continued to mummble, very confused. "Why can't I remember......I dont know...!" She began to get really frusterated and VERY frightened to the point where she began screaming, "WHAT THE ******** IS GOING ON?? WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER?? I SO SCARED I DON'T KNOW...." For some reason she didn't even know; she ran to Olivia's side, threw her arms around her waist, and began to cry. What's wrong with me? I'm so scared... And yet she didn't even know why she was scared either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:01 pm
" I don't know!" Olivia shouted, answering Saharah's question out loud, while trying to push her away.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Sahara didn't notice what Olivia was trying to do probably because of her new found strenght. She pulled away from her as soon as she realized it. "I'm sorry..." She said really confused not so sure what to do now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Moona sighed and sank down to the ground, landing with a hard thud on her knees.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:29 pm
She flashed over to Moona's side. "Are you okay?" She tried to say very calmly. She looked over at Olivia. Do you know what's wrong with her? She thought filled with panic that she did want Moona to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:39 pm
"He's dead..." Moona said in a low, melancholy voice.

((Kutranada Takada AKA Renai, is hardly ever on anymore, If he comes back he will be descovered and is no longer dead, but for now, he's gone, ok?))  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:51 pm
"Wait...Renia? How?" She tried to stay calm, "He was just outside..."She said with a quick glance outside the window. She turned to Olivia again and let her thought instead of words show her true emotions of panick. OH s**t!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?? She tried to atleast look calm so as not to upset Moona more than she already was. Oh my god....Olivia what do we do...?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:31 pm
We don't do anything, what's done is already done. Olivia thought back to Saharah, muttering a small calming spell and triggering it into Saharah's head.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:26 pm
HOW CAN YOU SAy....that... she thought numbly, for all of a sudden she felt utterly calm. Wow...what did you do to me? I feel all woosey... She began to sway a little bit, and tried to catch herself, but fell right on top of Moona. Oh s**t! [She thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:48 am
Saharah, it's fine, Moona is a big girl, she can take care of herself. Trust me she's been in worse, much worse..... Olivia thought back biting her tongue and shooting an invisible worried glance over her shoulder at Jesse. She picked up Moona, holding her around the shoulders and helped her up the stairs to Moona's room.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:54 pm
Ok...she thought to herself. She took a deep breathe and opened her eyes. Do you need some help? She eyed Olivia doubtfully, but she banished the thought quickly. Just because Olivia was human did not mean that she could not carry Moona on her own. It was just that with her new strength it'd be easier, but she didn't want to seem rude. She banished this one too...with the fear the Olivia might read it.  
Vampire Fantasy RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff