Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:13 pm
Serith1718
Thysaer continued to block Kitsume from stopping Ixen. as he frowned at Kazi's remark.
Looks at him eyes red "Dont you dare get in my way" he screamed slashing at him with his clawes then jumping past running towards kuro.((WTF))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm
(Kuro is no longer there...)  

xX-Yakumo Yukari-Xx

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

elvengirl1307

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm
Hearing screams natalia jumped out of her tree and ran towards the noise. She found two men one holding the other down. "whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm
katsukitsu
Serith1718
Thysaer continued to block Kitsume from stopping Ixen. as he frowned at Kazi's remark.
Looks at him eyes red "Dont you dare get in my way" he screamed slashing at him with his clawes then jumping past running towards kuro.((WTF))
Dryads appeared from the trees and summoned roots that bound Kitsume to the ground and healed Thysaer's wounds. "you would do well not to interfere with a master's hunt." it is rule of law and to interfere would bring trouble to the forest. and i cannot allow that." he said sternly "i will let you up when you swear not to interfere anymore."  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elvengirl1307

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:44 pm
Natalia walked to the man that summoned the roots. "How would it bring trouble to the forest to disturb a hunt"?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:45 pm
Koby waatched everyone he was so confused at what was going on.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:59 pm
Serith1718
katsukitsu
Serith1718
Dryads appeared from the trees and summoned roots that bound Kitsume to the ground and healed Thysaer's wounds. "you would do well not to interfere with a master's hunt." it is rule of law and to interfere would bring trouble to the forest. and i cannot allow that." he said sternly "i will let you up when you swear not to interfere anymore."
He looked at her smirking "These wont hold me" he said changing into his full demon form the root burning with his touch as he lets out a load roar.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:17 pm
Kaldra fell asleep under her sister.

Kazi noticed Kaldra sleep and got up and left to explore more.

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:23 pm
Thysaer motioned to the druids as a seal appeared on the ground underhim flawlessly created as it bound Kitsume to the spot and took away his powers. "i wont ask again young man. to interfere with the masters will only anger them and make them return with others to help them get what they want. and in the process harm will come to this forest as they tear it apart looking for whoever they seek." a second seal appeared in front of Thysaer as he called out its name the only words that could be understood were "Sigilum De Ameth" the goddess of nature arose within the circle and gazed down at Kitsume with anger in her eyes for desacrating the forest with his evil. "she cannot harm you unless i release the binding spell. swear to me now that you will not interfere and i will let you go and send her back to her world. if you refuse i will banish your demonic power to the abyss" his strong demeanor didnt lighten in the least as he said those last words as he awaited a response. serith was too busy watching the goddess to make sure she couldnt escape and didnt realize a flaw in one of the runes holding him in place allowing him the chance of escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:37 pm
Kaldra slept there soundly.

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 pm
Kitsume looked at them braking the circle and running dissipating into smoke away from the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:23 pm
Thysaer unsummoned the goddess as the dryads used their magic to cleanse the area and to restore it they then vanished back into the trees. Thysaer headed home his head hung low. he hadnt wanted to cause trouble and he knew that Ixen wouldnt last long if what the dryads told him was true.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:25 pm
Kitsume appears to the lake and takes a drink of water.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:28 pm
Kaldra awoke and turned back to her 'Human' form. She pushed the white hair from her eyes and stretches. Her white hairs goes stright back to her eyes and she laughs. "Almost time to get you trimmed." She said grabbing her bangs.

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games