Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Reruma looked at lithos.

"you would be surprised what you can find out if you pay attention....see those people over there"

Reruma concentrates on them for a while before turning back to Lithos.

"He cheated on her last week and she found out about it yesterday from her best friend. She iswaiting to confront him about it since right now he isn't paying attentiion to her anyway."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:18 pm

"that would be fun, if i'm not intruding that is"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:18 pm
"If you don't mind speed."

She wanted to warn him ahead of time... he wouldn't understand until then... hopefully he might get the hint.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:22 pm
Lithos jsut smirked. "Ok now tell me this...why would he do that? from his standpoint...and what would she be feeling right now? and if you get that right see if you can tell me what those kind of feelings feel like..."

Lithos then relized he may sound like a bit of an a** talking like that...but he didnt mind to much...he wanted to see exactly what Reruma thought...all books? would he give a speel on the human feelings and how the work? or more in depth personal feelings he may ahve had...  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:22 pm

"i don't mind speed at all"

Hiruma was actually excited about the ride...but he really didn't know the kind of speed he was in for...i mean she couldn't drive that fast.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:24 pm
She continued to eat, silent, looking at him every once in a while... What exactly was going on, why were they getting along this well?  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:29 pm

Reruma looked at them again. turning to Lithos.

"He cheated on her because he actually wants her to break up with him...he doesn't love her anymore and he figured it was the easieast way to get her to do it instead of him having to.

She is feeling betrayed because he was her first and she feels like he robbed it from her. and she is contemplating confronting him here.

So right now he is anxious for her to finally break up with him. there is an anticipation in his gut waiting for the time. She feels like she just got kicked in the gut. her mind is racing over all that they had been. Her heart feels like it is in pieces yet it is hard for her to not slap him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:30 pm

He finishe his meal. looking over to akina.

"so when were you planning on going for this drive."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:49 pm
Standing, she looked over to him, a small smile on her face.

"I was thinking of going after we were done eating..."

He was done eating, as was she... but... she didn't want to hurry him. So, she stretched out her arms, while waiting to hear what he wanted to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:20 pm
Lithos justed looked over to the two, then back at the table. "Hmm...sounds interesting...though really doesnt concern us."

Lithos continued to run over what reruma said...it seemed logical, but it almost seemed borderline from coming from a book or actualy stated on his own...Lithos then thought a bit more on maybe Reruma was one of those people who tried to analyze everyhting and felt everyhting could be explained easily...  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Hiruma looked back over to akina....

"well i'm ready when you are, shall we go"

Hiruma was excited to see the car and also for the ride. He wanted to see akina in her element, hopefully it would explain her more

Reruma continued to watch the couple....

"no it doesn't concern us...but information like tht can be helpful sometimes...."

As Reruma finally looked away the girl could not hold it in any longer. She smacked her boyfriend yelling at himabout how could he have cheated and how she felt like she was betrayed and continuing until she finally stormed out. Once she leftthe man almost looked releived by the breakup

Reruma racked the balls....

"another game lithos"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm
Nodding, Akina began to lead the way, looking back at him, while pulling her keys out. She decided she wouldn't go too fast with him in the car...

Maybe 100mph...

As they got to the car, she unlocked it.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 pm
Lithos completly ignored the scene made by the girl.

"Sounds good to me." Veth grabbed the heavier stick getting ready to break again. "So then you still going for more schooling after you done here then? differnet place or try to find something here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Following akina hiruma began to wonder how she came to have this car. Then seeing it he stopped in his tracks.

"this is really a beautiful car."

Walking around it nce he was truly in awe. The black car looked simply amazing. Sitting on its large chrome rims he couldn't beleive how he had missed it before. Opening the door the interor was just as nice again in black the leather shined. Sliding into his seat it felt like it practcally wrapped him in comfort.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Rerua backed away from the table allowing Lithos to break.

"i plan on getting masters...maybe in multiple subjects...so i will be in school for a while, iwill stay here as long as i can."

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games