Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherry Fluff

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:27 am
User Image

hi my name is abby, i'm 19 and have recently been very interested in the Lolita fashion... particularly Classic Lolita. i thought i'd join this guild to get more knowledge and be in a dedicated environment~
thanks for accepting my join request.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:42 pm
My name is Amanda.
My E&GL nickname is Strawberry, or Ichigo.
I will be 18, this Sunday.
I am Canadian, I live on the East Coast.
I have a job, I am a cashier at McDonald's.
I have known about the Lolita fashion for a while, but I don't don't know much about it, but I am educating myself.
My favourite styles are Hime and Sweet Lolita.
I purchased my first Lolita Saturday, and I should be here Wednesday

sakura danse_s2

Lady Citaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:58 pm
maeanalda
A place to introduce and tell us a little about yourself.

Don't know what to say? Try including your name, age, things that interest you, your occupation, or just share a little about yourself.

hello i go by citaru online im 18 and im obsessed with Mana sama of Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois he is the start of gothic lolita

im still building up a collection so i dont have much if any one has some hints on where to go to get inexpensive but good quality lolita that would be awsome im really triing to make this one of my main things biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 am
hello all!
names amanda im 18 going on 19
i have loved lolita for a while but just recently started purchasing!
i start college this upcoming august at Chatham university. Math and Japanese. I would love to spend a semester in japan! *crosses figures*
Angelic pretty is my favorite brand. although all the lovely dresses dont fit into my everyday life( i would love if they did) i try to fit atleast one piece into my wardrobe everyday heart  

ichigocakes

PandaPapaya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:30 pm
Konichiwa!
I'm Isabella! (Please don't refer me to Twilight) scream
I love lolita!
I'm learning some Japanese.
I'm 14 and I love volleyball.
Domo arigato.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:03 pm
Hi~

My name is Cathy. I'm 27 years old and I've been actively interested in lolita fashion for a few years now. I have a huge collection of lolita stuff, most of which I have bought online, but I rarely dress up since I never have the occasion. The reason I joined this guild is to learn how to buy through a buying service, since I feel that I am really missing out by just buying direct from stores. I'd love to get more brand stuff and even second hand things if possible.  

Wolfmier

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 am
Hello, I am Kittywitch.
I am twenty-two years old and have been sewing since I was very small. I'm not sure when I started but I know I was working on an embroidery sampler in second grade and it sucked a great deal, but I thought I wouldn't have a problem with it because I'd sewn before.
I only very recently gotten into Lolita, buying my first dress in late aught five and sewing my first full dress, a steampunk lolita, earlier this year. I mostly tend towards gothic lolita. I cannot tell a lie, a large portion of why I joined this guild was to look at your dresses and incorporate details into my own designs.

I also caption lol-ita images.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:54 pm
I'm Kate...20 years old...been dressing lolita for a while now. smile

I own mostly sweet lolita clothes but this is probably because I love bright colors and because sweet brands are easiest for me to fit into. I can't really fit into the classic brands or Moi-meme-Moitie so yeah....but if I ever could, I would totally wear those! biggrin
I still like wearing classic dresses but only if they come from a place like Anna House or if they're custom made. Innocent World is slowly growing on me though. x3
I have some all black dresses too, and my latest endeavor is to commission this AatP JSK.
There's a little pic of me in my signature but I think I will post some full sized ones later to the photo thread thingy.

I haven't been on Gaia in a while either so my eyes are popping at all of the new features, lol.  

NozomiWhiteWolf

NozomiWhiteWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:55 pm
ichigocakes
hello all!
names amanda im 18 going on 19
i have loved lolita for a while but just recently started purchasing!
i start college this upcoming august at Chatham university. Math and Japanese. I would love to spend a semester in japan! *crosses figures*
Angelic pretty is my favorite brand. although all the lovely dresses dont fit into my everyday life( i would love if they did) i try to fit atleast one piece into my wardrobe everyday heart

Yay Chatham! I am from Pittsburgh if you haven't guessed. x)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:56 pm
Name: lisa marie
Intersts:i love love love watching asian dramas, reading manga, listening to music, sewing but i rarely do it, and drawing >w<;
A little about me: well im really weird and i do stick up for myself and others. Recently i've been interested in cosplays but i havent had the time to ever create an outfit. I attended a medical school but noticed i have more interest in stlye, hair, and makeup so maybe heads towards more of a creative side for my future since im honestly not that smart (tend to forget things) ><, well thats a little bit of me so yep :]

Bani Rabbit

YourWhiteRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm
Hello everyone~

You can all me Yuki. I am 15 years old and probably considered a Lolita wannabe. I have found many wonderful things while searching for Lolita clothing and am proud the say that i am just one pair of bloomers away from completing my 1st Lolita outfit!

I listen to all types of music, but my favorite would have to be gothic and electronic. I wish to become a Lolita fashion designer, so my music really helps to inspire my creativity. My role models are Mana-sama, Moon Kana, Kaya, Samantha Rei, and all of you wonderful Lolita's out there!!!

I wish to learn many wonderful things from the Lolita's in this guild, so please bear with me!

Love,
Yuki heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:45 pm
Name: Loli Cheyenne
work status: design intern and embroidery intern
Interest: Anything lolita or anime  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

GhostlyMystic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:59 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Jessica.
It is a pleasure to meet you all, and I look forward to being a part of this guild.

My interests include writing, randomly researching things, playing the piano, star-gazing, day dreaming, the lolita fashion, cosplaying, anime, and different cultures.

The lolita forms that interest me most are both gothic and wa-lolita.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 pm
Name: Kat.
I enjoy:: Reading & Writing, as well as collecting random things from around the world; like buddhas, dolls, tea cups and tins.
My Lolita Life: I have been interested in lolita for about 4 years now, almost 5. I enjoy tranformings myself from boring jeans and a tee-shirt to a girl with bloomer, two petticoats, a blouse, and a jumper full of lace and bows. I feel like I am alice walking into wonderland. My love for lolita is almost a life consuming obsession. They really need a support group for lolita addicts, and I think community's like this are the closest things that we have sweatdrop

~Kat  

GhostlyGossamer

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

sasameyuukii

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Mizuki or Ukiki
16 going on 17
im japanese/korean
somewhat americanized razz
currently working at a maid cafe
i have no family[they passed away]
ive come to america for studies..i suppose
i live in an apartment by myself
i own a dog named mochi ^-^
i like eating razz

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games