Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:32 pm
"Just keep me away from him, we have... History." Rei said stepping out of the Helicopter with the kid over his shoulder. with the bag of tapes over his other arm. Rei had a look of deep thought on his face. "Lieutenant Clark, Where is the Clinic Area? I can tell you about what I remember on our way there." Rei said looking around. Rei approached Lt. Clark, walking faster than normal. "But before I tell you anything, I need to know something. Have you heard of Project N.e.c.r.o.s.?" He finished with a dark gleam in his eyes. Rei recalled a previous era, one that disgusted him. Rei was the survivor of that project, the only survivor. Rei was promised Incredible military status, wealth, and power beyond his imagining. But What Dr. Prog hadn't told him, was the risk death, or worse. Rei was the subject that had lived through the process, but while he was still weak Dr. Vice Prog had decided that the project was to be called a failure and shut down. And Rei had become the Project. "So, Have you heard of Project N.e.c.r.o.s.?" Rei said, with clinched fists.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:36 am
Bane looked out the door as zombies lay on the street with clean shots in their heads. He must have been focused on moving to much to notice or hear the gun shots. Just as a Helicopter lands down in view he narrowed his eyes thinking, "Those guys look like military... s**t." Bane moved back from the main door and head a foot step behind him and then a hand on his shoulder. In a split second, he spun around and shoved the barrel of his gun in the things mouth as it chomped down braking off a few teeth.

"Die!" Bane yelled as he pulled the trigger with roaring bang. It's head was gone and what was left hit the windows near the main door and almost every where in a 5 ft spread. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" he yelled again with a laugh kicking the body hard enough to send it sliding off away from him. Looking back to the door now he smiled as he walked over and forced the door back open looking out and motioning to them to come closer.  

MadamTrap

Daltry Graives

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:15 pm
Sighing softly he was in a military base.. He had been here before. As a child. He was the only civilian child allowed here, As his mother was a scientist here. He father was a soldier and came here under certain orders.. No one anything about anything. He looked up when he heard the name Doctor Prog. His mother worked as a lab assistant for a Dr.Prog. Could this be him? He wasn't in sight, but he was obviously on the base some where.. Right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 pm
Lt.Clark Gets off of the Helicopter with Pvt. Glossner. The helicopter takes off to look for more surivors. "Kilo1-1, Kilo2-3 You are clear for take off." "Roger that Taking off." "Roger Kilo2-3 Taking off."

((Oragne=Control tower))
((Dark red=Kilo1-1))
((Indigo= Kilo2-3))  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MadamTrap

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:32 am
Bane walked back inside and rested with his back to the wall with his arm's crossed. He didn't know if these guys were good or just hired guns, but he wouldn't be taken out by zombies or these guys.... not alone anyway. Bane upholstered the shotgun from his back and held it pointed down waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 pm
-she jumps out looking around her gun in her hand- huh where are we?  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:07 pm
"Lt. Clark. We have a Jet coming in for crash landing. Listen to the maday signal" "This is Contiental flight 1337. We are going for crash landing all of the Passengers are ta................... Arrrrgggg" "Shite. There is nothing we can do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 pm
Bane waited a bit more and then looked upward with a vain popping in his head as he burned the rest of his fuse waiting for them to get their military asses in the building. "Fine stay out then!" he yelled pushing himself off the wall and slinging the shotgun around him was he stormed down the main hall to the stairs with his bloodied half splintered wooden bat dragging on the concrete flooring. In anger he bashed in a window to a office and growled as it shattered slightly at the blow. "Waiting for anyone is a waste of my time, not getting any better staying in one place with those fleshies thumping around. They have to have a clue by now that a meal train of meat has just flown in. Only a matter of time now." he mumbled to himself hefting the bat onto his shoulder with a little smirk looking back at the doors thinking of the ones outside adding, "Worst comes to worst I have to use them as bait to get out of the mess. Maybe if I play all goody goody they will let me have one of their weapons and some ammo."

With a bit more thought, Bane walked out to the main lobby and out the front door waving his arms as the ones that just landed as he walked closer yelling, "Hey, you guys begging for a swarm of those things to come here and tare you up or what?" Bane put down most of his weapons, all but the bat which he still had sling over his shoulder. He looked at the lot of them and played off a smile asking peacefully, "So what brings you hot shots out of this little corner of paradise? Field trip?"  

MadamTrap

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 am
-she rasied an eyebrow at the guy- and u are?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm
"Guys I'm going to go on foot throught the streets of New york and try to find surivors. If anyone comes here asking for me send them to Canada." Lt.Clark takes off down the street by himself looking for surivors. Lt.Clark gets about 3 miles away from the Base and gets surrounded by Zombies. "I knew this would happen. Oh well." Lt.Clark goes prone and starts firing at the Zombies in a semingly vain attempt.
back at the base.

A helicopter lands at the base and Lt.Royce gets out. Where is Lt.Clark?" "He went off that way. his health sensor is showing that he is dead." Lt.Clark is still shooting Zombies when one comes up behind him and attacks him. killing Lt.Clark right on the spot. "Lt.Royce, I sugjest you head to Canada to help Captain Burnett."  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MadamTrap

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 pm
Bane pointed at himself looking proud back to the women. "Me? I'm a god damn still living breathing, cheese stake loving American." he announced holding up his arms like he was some great super star to the world. He leaned on the handle of his bat and used it as a cane leaning closer to her raises a eyebrow asking, "And who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 am
-she crossed her arms- i'm the girl whos going get ur butt if u dont get out of my face -she smiled as the others got out of the helicopter-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 pm
" The city looks amazing from here." Sgt. Mary said. " Your joking right?" Pvt. Responded. Pvt had always had s crush and Mary. " Sgt, use the light! Pvt, Check the supplies!!" Captain had to scream over the sound of the rotors spinning above. Pvt. Jumped up and walked to the back to check on the supplies. Sgt. walked over to the searchlight. Captain went over to check on Cpl. Who was flying the Helicopter. "Status?" " Nothing sir, All i see is dead." " Not supprised"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:50 pm
Bane smirks a bit and turns away looking down the near by ally ways pointing in the direction of them saying, "Bet ya can't guess how many of em' are down that way? Some dumb a** tried making a safe house for friends and family. The poor b*****d I guess just didn't want to follow the rule of don't trust anyone when they say they are clean." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small homemade poster detailing the safe house and let it fall to the ground. Bane looked back at the girl and chuckled, "You sure you can stand killing someone's grandma while she is turning right before your eyes?"  

MadamTrap

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces