Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:29 am
Trip looked around through the scope and saw blood, zombies, and humvees, then he saw Kearo, Bianca and Pat with no Joe "Alright i see yall, ill provide cover, you need to get the hell outa there now." he said, when he put down the radio he started shooting the zombies around the crew. As he popped head shot after head shot, he remembered that some zombies may be behind him, he turned quickly taking out his machete while turning and accidentally impaling a zombies face but it fell on top of him and he went rolling down the hill, hitting rocks and scraping his leg, arms and his face on the jagged rocks showing. He grabbed the edge before he fell off and pulled himself up, then started re climbing the hill.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:05 pm
Patrick swore under his breath as he splattered a oncoming zombie's brains against the side of the Humvee and roundhouse kicked another. Patrick fought his way to the door of the Humvee and opened it. He turned to the door and fired the rest of his .44's clip out at the zombies trying to get through the door, blasting them off so he could close the door. Patrick closed the door and hit the gas, bursting out onto the highway and towards a apartment complex.  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm
Joe moaned in the back seat of the humvee as Pat sped off.

"Sh*t! Sh*t! This can't be happenign to me. This can't be happening to me! Sh*t! Gah!" he said as the humvee plowed through the zombies, holding his arm, crying, knowing what the bite meant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:59 pm
Bianca gave a groan as she started up her humvee, feeling a little dizzy and ill. She took off after Patrick, leaningback far in her seat and breathing deeply to try and calm herself. "Damn.. I feel like crap.. stupid damn zombie.." she wheezed pushing a ittle harder on the gas pedal and wincing. She olled up her driver's side window, then clutchig the steerign wheel with both hands as she drove up next to Patrick.  

Inkspills

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:49 pm
Trip got back to the peak and looked through the scope and notices they were on the move. He grabbed his radio and held it near his face "Bianca, Patrick, anyone hear me, whats going on?" he said as he tried to find where they went through the sniper scope.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:57 pm
Patrick swore, keeping it out of the mic however before he spoke to Trip, "We're heading to the nearest clear area, its an apartment complex that Nikolai marked on the map, its also one of our delivery sites, they have snipers on the roof that clear the parking lot out whenever zombie enters it." Patrick turned the steering wheel with one hand and hit the handbrake with the other, bringing the Humvee to a stop near the security doors at the front of the Apartment complex. "And...Joe's been bitten." Patrick sighed, getting out and closing the doors, running to the back of the Humvee to grab a duffel bag of supplies and some bandages, reloading his SPAS as he did.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:25 pm
Arthur followed at what patrick did make sure no infected get to close.This is a bad time to go to another country he thought.Arthur just stood there waiting till patrick was done doing whatever.It was though refreshing to see more people that isn't infected he thought trying to shake the sight of some one almost dying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 pm
(Ummm... little rushed right there.... I am gonna suppose I am with Bianca and her Humvee since she is in another....)

Kearo closed the hatch to the turret and jumped up to the front seat next to Bianca. "You okay? That thing almost got you." He took the magazine out of the shotgun that he held and put in another drum. "You think Joe's gonna be okay?"  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 pm
"'Almost'. Hah. That thing didn't just almost get me," she sai breathing deeply as she pulled up next to Patrick's Humvee. "Check this out," she said. Her hand ws covering her selft side, which she lifted up to show a bloodstain. She lifted up the side of her hoodie, wincing, and showing a wound in her side. "Damned thing clawed the hell out of my side.. loos like hamburger meat, don't it? Guess my BDU gt bunched up under my hoodie or somethin'.. damned zombie," she let her head rop foreward on her steering wheel, looking paler now and sweating more. "Don't tell anyone, okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm
"I won't. As long as none of their blood got in there. Gotta make sure you didn't get bit either. Want me to take a look when we make a stop?" He asked with worry, hoping that he does not lose Bianca. "I don't want you to become one of them."  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:08 pm
Arthur went back to the humvee after deliverung the food."Hey bianca um are you ok."Arthur asked to make sure she wasn't hurt from the zombie on her that moment."oh and sorry for the bloody mess.He then patiently waited for a resposne.Still arthur needed to get another helicopte or get oil for his helicopter he left at the road.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 pm
"Hell I don't know.. it clawed me with its hands so somethin' prolly got in there.. do you have any bandages tho-" she quickly shut up and placed her hand over the wound when she saw Arthur walked up, smiling and giving hi ma thumbs up with her other hand. "I'm great, man. Thansk for asking. Don't worry about the blood, it's all good."  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:12 pm
Patrick tossed the last duffel bag they had to deliver to the complex in through a hatch in the security doors then walked back over to the others, he winced at the wound on Bianca's side. he lit a cigar then began to speak, "Guys, we have a huge problem, remember that zombie that tackled Joe?" Patrick sighed, "It bit him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:15 pm
"wait it bit him,crap does that meen his gonna turn to one of them".Arthur was in shock,this was the first time he witnessed an ally turning to an infected.This was bad he thought.He looked at everyone's reaction,of cousre their reaction was the same as himself,a shocking face.  

Pinoy_Operation

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:18 pm
Kearo jumped up the hatch to the turret. He looked down at Patrick after hearing what he said about Joe. "Sh*t. So what are going to do?" He said before he went back down and pulled up a medical kit.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games