Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 am
Yuzuki smiled comfortingly at Keechi as she noticed him smile to her. "It would be my pleasure to assist you." She then leaned against his desk glancing back at him as her heard him say festival. "Wait, that would be an excelent idea Mr. Sanada!" She smiled putting a thumb up at him. "Helping is always a good thing and at a festival is even better." She smiled excitedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 am
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi smiled when he heard Yuzuki accepting to his offer to assist him. "Thats very good to hear." He said as he then stood up to find that Yuzuki thought that his idea was a good idea. He thought about how he was going to grade the event, but didn't want to bother with it. "Alright, now all we have to do is wait for the students to come in." He stared at the door and sat down in his seat and looked up at Yuzuki.

'There is something about this girl that I like.' He said to himself as he smiled up at her. He didn't know why but he felt an attraction towards her and knew that was something that shouldn't be allowed so all he did was release a light sigh that sounded like a deep breath of air.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 am
Yuzuki smiled back at him and she hopped up onto his desk sitting at the edge her legs crossed she leaned back looking back at Keechi. "This might take awhile Mr. Sanada." She giggles sitting back up glancing toward the door. She thought to herself there's something about him that makes me feel safe with him makes me feel happy. "It's werid." She glances out the window as she muttered to herself softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am
User ImageKeechi Sanada

"Alright then, what should we do in the mean time ?" He asked her, hoping that she would have a good idea or atleast something that might trigger a thought to Keechi's mind for either tomorrow night or just for the time being. He smiled softly towards her thinking that he heard something from her or not, but he wasn't going to look like an idiot if he were to ask her about it.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 am
"Hmm, what shall we do for the reminder of the time till the students arrive." She says pondering. She smiled softly back at him as she hops off his desk and stands at his side and she takes a pad of paper out of his desk and starts writing down ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:38 am
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi smiled as she had the idea of writing down ideas. Better then he was doing. He went down the list and read the paper that she was writing. "Maybe we could just sleep ?" He spoke, jokingly. He turned his head towards the clock and saw that there was only about an hour before the students came and in and smiling at her.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 pm
She glanced up and back at him as she turned around and hopped up onto his desk sitting facing him. "We could do that too, I'm rather thirsty actually." She looks away from him with a small smile on her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:04 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi watched Yuzuki jump onto his desk once again and thought that to be a habit of hers then saw that she had faced her body towards him. He thought that she was thirsty for blood, but knew that he wasn't going to offer his blood so easily. "Well, you could always go down to the water fountains." He smiled as he spoke and awaited her response and her reaction.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:13 pm
Yuzuki leaned close to him nuzzling his neck softly. "You smell so wonderful Keechi." She pulls away with a cute smile on her lips, she leans back on her hands. "Nope, that won't help Mr. Sanada." She glances at him with a smirk. "I need some blood pills, I happen to have lost mine." She searches her bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Feeling her nuzzling his neck, Keechi held his breath and knew that he could do something to stop her, but felt his body stiffen for some reason. When he heard her compliment his scent, Keechi started to feel abit uncomfortable with the situation and for some reason wouldn't mind if she did bite him, but it wasn't something that he wanted to get into.

Finally seeing her pull away, Keechi let out a silent, but heavy breath of air then saw her little smile and returned a smiled of his own. "Well, thank you. You smell nice as well." He said as he smirked. He heard her refuse the idea of drinking from the water fountain and knew that it wouldn't help her at all.

When she said she lost her blood pills, he leaned forward towards the left side of his desk and pulled out a small case of blood pills and smirked up at her. "Well, lucky for you, I have to keep some around for times like these." He said as he had placed the case in her lap.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm
She smiled back at him as she was given some more pills she leaned toward Keechi again with a smile smile on her lips and she kissed his cheek gently. "Thank you Keechi, I really needed these." she then hopped off his desk and stuck out her hand. "Would you accompany me to the fountain to get some water so I can take some pills?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi watched as she leaned forward with a smile on her face. Was she going to bite him ? It was slightly terrifying to think such a thing and then he felt her kiss his cheek. He knew that he was being teased around and smirked at her. "Well, your welcome, Yuzuki." He replied as he then took her hand to pull himself up

He opened the door for her and smirked, knowing that she might have the right mind to bite him, but the flirting skills of a child, which Keechi liked, but it was constantly making his heart rush and kept making him hold his breath. It was very complicated for him to determine whether he liked her or if he had formed an attraction towards her, which mind him think.

"Alright, lets get going-" He was cut short thinking about the day it was. "Do students go to school on saturday here ?" He asked as he awaited for her reply. It was an academy and the students lived on the campus, which made him curious to if they did just hang out on the campus and go to school all the time.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm
Yuzuki felt Keechi's uneasiness and smirked at him, "did you think I was gonna bite you I wouldn't dare I don't want to disrespect you." she smiled helping him up. She walked through the door with him as she held his hand. "Umm, I don't exactly know Keechi." she ponders his question as they walked. She looked at the blood pills as her jade eyes changed to a crimson color she didn't look at him afraid to frighten him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi smiked what he heard her saying that she would not bite him because it would disrespect him. "Well, if I offered, then it would be different." He said as he walked down to the hall. He didn't know if they did or not, but didn't really care. He was going to hang out in the room whether anyone was going to be there or not.

He continued to walk and noticed that Yuzuki seemed silent. It made him curious and also slightly concerned about her. "Something wrong, Yuzuki ?" He asked, hoping for a reply.

Demon1013

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:24 pm
Yuzuki giggled at her offer. "I'd still be hesitant, I don't want to scare you." she looked at him seriously. she kept walking as her blood lust built up. She kept her face away from him, "I'm fine Keechi, don't worry."  
→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff