Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:46 pm
hm, yeah its better to be safe then sorry. I'll make a back up of the info posts of it ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 am
*nods* A wise decision.

I stupidly didn't make backups of a lot of stuff on my last crappy laptop. crying Thus losing my 45-page Inuyasha fic along with a bajillion other word files.  

Quinth

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:17 pm
I feel your pain Quinth...I lost so much stuff when my parentswiped the hard drive of the old computer I used. I really wanted some of those writtings too><

@Club
No, I have never stapled my own finger. I am not that accident prone/stupid>>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:39 pm
1337 version 59  

1337one

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:33 pm
Yea, I had a movie script on my old computer that I was working on (needless did I know that it was way too long for a script at the time)

that was like....170 pages down the drain, because of my non back upness  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:37 pm
Ehem... So I come into work and find this e-mail in my inbox.... (skipping to the good part cause the first item was about work chain mails.)

2) If you bring food to the lunch room and place it in the refrigerator feel free to label it with your name and date. Eat only what you bring, not other people's stuff. By the way, if you got sick when you ate something from the refrigerator most likely you stole my lunch, it was loaded with laxatives. Yes, I did it on purpose because I heard enough times from other people that their lunches were being eaten so there! By the way, I plan to do it again so ONLY EAT what is yours smile

Thank you for your understanding. I hope this email made you laugh (except you lunch thief!)

That would explain the disgruntled and pained groans coming from the men's bathroom the other night by a certain "Tom Bonery" So he has learned one of the may lessons of work edict. Now if only we can get him to keep his shoes on, keep his eyes to himself, and NOT wear sweat pants to work.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 pm
o.o that person is my hero!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 pm
lol Kazu! that food fridge thing reminds me of that one time...when you guys ate the 2 yr old mustard XD  

Rhies

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:23 pm
The condiments were for all to use. >,> Though after eating the 2 year old mustard a few times I saw fit to five the building a new bottle. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:49 pm
OmG that's so awesome!!  

Radjulon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:51 pm
OMG DRAGONS!!!

Real dragons, not that Gwee whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:11 pm
^^o The dragons make me happy too!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:30 pm
Lookit me! I'm a frog! *glee at the frog cuteness*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:52 pm
omg lil peep frog! *pokes it*  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:58 pm
This is like the best donation item EVER!!  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games