Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:06 am
Wows... Its so weird.. I have internets. xd Unfortunately for you guys that means me and Destructo will be around more often.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:52 pm
crying I can't make it to the con this year... I did my best, but stupid people wouldn't call me back to tell me if I got a job or not, and now that I have one, even working full time isn't enough when I have insurance, car payments, and meds to buy. And gas - I go through so much, I have to fill my car about once a week. It's so far to get anywhere!! xd And it would be a 6-hour drive just to get to Vegas... *cries* Rei-chan was trying to console me, but SLC cons suck jelly beans! Sorry for all SLC-ers. sweatdrop  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:31 pm
I dont have a con to look forward to for a couple months, but that's alright, cause I wont have any monies for a bit anyway  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:08 pm
I have stolen Kazu's computer! mwahahahahaahaha! tacitos for eveyone! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!  

Rhies

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:00 am
Taquitos? Those are yummy.

And I also have no cons to look forward to, maybe in January if I get the money.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:44 pm
So thats what Rhies was doin over there. And here I thought she was looking up mapquest.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:54 pm
*sigh* Instead of being at the Vegas Con, I'm stuck watching my nieces... Oh well, at least I have My Little Pony DVDs to occupy them so I can get online. All I have to look forward to this weekend is to wash all the bug splatters off my car, and maybe give the dog a bath and clean the house.

On the bright side, I was able to buy an air purifier for my room to help with my sinus problems. Last night was the first night in a month that I've been able to sleep the whole night. Usually I wake up at least once with my sinuses causing me serious pain and I have to take more medicine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 pm
xp Ack!! I forgot about the end of August, and I wasn't able to get online to get any of the August donation items. Can anyone help me out? If anyone has an unopened envelope, or even an opened one - I like both items - I can trade for a previous month for this year, or an envelope for this month. *begs* Please, can anyone help me?? sweatdrop  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:43 pm
I poured out all my monies for my one  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:31 am
Infinite kudos to Ayaji for trading me a laser-thingie for one of September's envelopes. heart Does anyone have a Summoning Tome or unopened August 2007 envelope they'd be willing to trade? I have extra envelopes for just about every month this year, I believe.  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:32 pm
*steps on cricket* Eww. So, am I the only one in the Guild who didn't have plans for Labor Day? And what's up with the counter? The Gaia Admins ask us all to be online, and it got up to almost 97K and then in a couple minutes went down to 94K. Come on, people!! Stay on a while instead of hopping on and then hopping off!! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:12 pm
burning_eyes *so very very sunburnt* burning_eyes  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:31 pm
that's what happens when you get in the sun!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:31 am
owiii, stupid day star >_<  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:20 am
I know, it's an evil thing gonk  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games