Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:56 pm
Topaz looked up at the face of the dark side. There was not a trace of Jager in him, absolutely none. His face was pure evil. Pure darkness. His face was the shadow. Topaz could not lift her eyes from him.

.: That is the very image of Lucifer in all his glory, Vermelho. he is no mere demon. His face, his god damn face, is the shadow. I'm so scared. That face is not made for fighting alone. :.
.: Topaz, no! You must not show emotion, what ever you do. Promise me. :.
Her levels of energy were blasting. Vermelho could hardle bare to look into her eyes.
.: Eyotto will sense you. Do not show emotion. No magic, either. :. It could kill you.

.: I promise. No emotion. No magic. :. She gave a final shudder, and slipped silently behind a nearby tree. She also pulled out her bow. It gleamed beautifully in the forest light.

No, don't go for the taunts, Jager... DOn't you see? He wants you mad... He wants you dangerously mad...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:59 pm
Emelin stood up suddenly and looked at the direction of the fight that was brewing between Eyotto and Jager.

-You sense the fight too?- Siencyn was still in the tree and looked down upon Emelin.
"Yeah... I do... should we go?" Emelin walked forward, unaware she was walking right into the water. The bushes quivered to the left of her, but she took no notice. She walked into the water until she was knee deep and stopped.
-EMELIN!- Emelin turned towards the insane demon leaping towards her, teeth and claws bared.

Without even thinking she moved her hand upward and made a whip out of the water, sending the demon backwards to where it came. Siencyn leaped from the branch and grew twice his size and stood poised next to his partner. They both awaited what was to become of them.

The next second, three identical demons stalked out of the bushes. The one that was hit leading the other two.

xroseintherainx

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:10 pm
Direct hit. Eyotto struck a chord in Jager. He could see Eyotto grinning even wider.
"EYOTTO!!"
-=Jager! Calm down!! Can't you see he's messing with you!?=-
-=I do Valk, I do. But this, I don't know why, but it makes my blood boil...=-
-=Just get a grip, we need to concentrate.=-
-=Gotcha!=-
"Let's go!"
Jager charged toward the demon, ready to give a powerful slash.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:15 pm
Topaz whipped around the tree as she heard the yell from Jager. He had charged. And Eyotto knew he had won the battle of whits, anyways. Topaz returned to hiding after looking at the staging. She knew what she had to do, but she wasn't needed yet.  

rubidrake2

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:15 pm
In nearly a split second, Eyotto dodged the blade and was now standing on the neck of the Draco Dao, looking menacingly back at Jager.
"Now now, Jager. You'll have to do better than that." He grinned.
He attention was turned to the Knight hiding in the trees.
"What do we have here Jager? Why don't we find out?"
He jumped back and floated in the midair while he performed a spell.
A black dragon of shades erupted from the ground and headed straight for Topaz and Vermelho to swallow them in darkness and bring them to him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:22 pm
"TOPAZ!!" Jager dashed in the direction of the shadow dragon spell, hoping to intercept and get them out of danger. Using his telekinisis he sped forward and tackled Topaz out of the way, dodging the blast only by inches.
"Topaz, what are you doing here!?"

draconoclaw
Crew

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:25 pm
Topaz remained calm as she was tackled. No emotion. And no emotion he would get. No fear, no heart.

"Well played, my leige. Though not even I would consider it hard to find a little hiding girl. Perhaps that is all you can do. No matter. We shall see."
The best way to a demon's heart was to have no heart. And she was going to break his little heart. She was good at that.

"Surely you couldn't handle him yourself, Jager. I've come to help."

She hoped he would get her drift. Don't worry about me, just watch your back. Mind games are my specialty.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:29 pm
Emelin reached down and brought out her daggers quickly. The three demons started to approach slowly, eyes looking maniacal.

Emelin suddenly jumped up and dowsed the three in a wave of water from the small pond. Two were drenched in water, but the third one leaped out of the way and lept for Siencyn. Siencyn swung around and hit the demon with the bulk of his tail. The small demon flew and hit a tree, killing it on impact. Emelin fell back down and landed back into the pond.

One of the demons dived after her and the other screeched towards Siencyn and ran back into the woods. Emelin opened her eyes and saw the glowing red eyes of the demon coming after her. She tightened the water around it and it started to squirm, not knowing what was happening. It gave a blood-curtling cry as Emelin buried a dagger into it's side.

xroseintherainx

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:44 pm
"Topaz...just go. Please. I don't want your death on my hands. I've seen what he can do, and I don't want it to happen to you too."
There was a flashback of when Eyotto first came out of Jager. He instantly attacked Inu-Ryu, the one who helped Jager get him out. He slashed her stomach, killing her. She was luckily revived by Life, but he didn't want a repeat, even if she could revive Topaz.
"Please....run. I'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:48 pm
"Do you really think that I'm fooled OR that I'll let her go!? Fat chance! I can see right past that precious little face and into your head. I already know who you really are! "
Eyotto unleashed another shadow dragon spell.
"DIE!!"
The dragon traced a path toward Jager, who didn't move.
"Are you just going to stand there! Ha! You make it only easier!!"

Dayon Rolav

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:53 pm
"I WILL NOT GO!" She remembered the last time someone had said that to her, and she didn't like the out come.

And in her fury, she drew back her bowstring and aimed truley for Eyotto's heart. It sailed right through the shadow dragon and directly at him.

"Jager, I don't care what you want right now. I'm not leaving. The consequences of my actions last time..." She didn't look at him as she spoke, but she knew he had heard.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:56 pm
Jager stood up and slashed the blade at the dragon at an impossible speed. The swing left a shockwave that split the dragon in half at the jaw and continued to Eyotto. It was impossible to dodge it at that speed and it hit Eyotto square in the chest. Jager stood, a fire in his eyes, and Valk had grown to his fighting size.
"Eyotto, this is between YOU and ME!"  

draconoclaw
Crew

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:01 pm
Eyotto caught the arrow in his hand, the dragon unaffected. He was a bit surprised.
"Wow... I almost didn't see that. Good thing I have Jager's foresight. He turned back to Jager, and saw that his dragon had dissipated, and a shockwave was heading his way. Unable to dodge or counter, Eyotto was hit square in the chest and blood was drawn.
"Uck!" He fell to the ground, and was caught by Ryuk in his fight size.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:04 pm
He turned to Topaz.
"Fine, if you aren't going to go, don't fight. This is OUR fight. I don't want you hurt, got it? Hurry, hide before he recovers!"  

draconoclaw
Crew

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:07 pm
Topaz stared. The first person ever to catch one of her arrows. Well, acctualy the second, but shooting the arrow in to the air then catching it herself didn't count...

"Let's see if you can see this one," she whispered. But when she drew back her bowstring, and loosed, two arrows sped true towards the dark one.

"I don't hide once I've been seen. Besides, I don't need telepathy to move fast. Agility is one of the moon elf's good traits."

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games