Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Slave Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derian Ardor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:41 pm
Derian sighed pushing some of his long black hair out of his eyes. it was quiet at the moment but he didn't mind.

He went to the females looking up and down along the rows looking and looking...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 pm
Evangelina peered out of her cage once again for the second day but didn't notice anyone around. Once again she began to lose hope and figured that today would be no different from yesterday and she would remain stuck in the cage.  

Diamond Nightmare

2,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Derian Ardor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:30 pm
Diamond Nightmare
Evangelina peered out of her cage once again for the second day but didn't notice anyone around. Once again she began to lose hope and figured that today would be no different from yesterday and she would remain stuck in the cage.

Derian saw her teh one apparently alive..he chuckled "hello there"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 pm
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare

She looked out of the cage at him and smiled slightly seeing that someone else was there. "hi"  

Diamond Nightmare

2,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Derian Ardor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:37 pm
Diamond Nightmare
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare

She looked out of the cage at him and smiled slightly seeing that someone else was there. "hi"

I look through th enumerous profiles on the clipboard "umm i can seem to find you, shall we go to a meeting room? we can become acquainted there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare

I look through th enumerous profiles on the clipboard "umm i can seem to find you, shall we go to a meeting room? we can become acquainted there."

Watches you carefully and listens to you speak. "yes that sounds like a nice idea."  

Diamond Nightmare

2,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Derian Ardor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm
Diamond Nightmare
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare

he looked through th enumerous profiles on the clipboard "umm i can seem to find you, shall we go to a meeting room? we can become acquainted there."

Watches you carefully and listens to you speak. "yes that sounds like a nice idea."

He smiled easily undoing her cage a sthey walked ot the room "or would you rtaher come to my home i have my slaves there if you wish to meet them"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:48 pm
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare

he looked through th enumerous profiles on the clipboard "umm i can seem to find you, shall we go to a meeting room? we can become acquainted there."

He smiled easily undoing her cage a sthey walked ot the room "or would you rtaher come to my home i have my slaves there if you wish to meet them"

She follow closely to him but always remained a step behind. " I am fine with whatever suits you best sir."  

Diamond Nightmare

2,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Derian Ardor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:49 pm
Diamond Nightmare
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare
Ardor-Chaos
Diamond Nightmare

She follow closely to him but always remained a step behind. " I am fine with whatever suits you best sir."

(alright i will reply in the Derian's home thread read the descirption very well)
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Ardor-Chaos
Derian sighed pushing some of his long black hair out of his eyes. it was quiet at the moment but he didn't mind.

He went to the females looking up and down along the rows looking and looking...
Bella looked up at him smiling. She hoped he noticed her. She crawled to the bars of her cage. Tilting her head sideways and her ears twitching "Meow? Hi"  

emmy_3ever

Derian Ardor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:23 pm
emmy_3ever
Ardor-Chaos

Bella looked up at him smiling. She hoped he noticed her. She crawled to the bars of her cage. Tilting her head sideways and her ears twitching "Meow? Hi"

"hello little one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm
Ardor-Chaos
emmy_3ever
Ardor-Chaos

"hello little one."
She smiled up at him " Hello sir"  

emmy_3ever

Derian Ardor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:30 pm
emmy_3ever
Ardor-Chaos
emmy_3ever
Ardor-Chaos

"hello little one."

Jerul smiled as he walked from behind derian "hello im your new master" he grinned cruely at the girl. derian ha dpromised him a slave after all  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:46 pm
Ardor-Chaos
emmy_3ever
Ardor-Chaos
emmy_3ever
Ardor-Chaos

"hello little one."

Jerul smiled as he walked from behind derian "hello im your new master" he grinned cruely at the girl. derian ha dpromised him a slave after all

She looked up at the new man nervously yet was obiedant. "Yes sir"  

emmy_3ever

Derian Ardor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:47 pm
Derian smiled at her trying to calm her as he opened the cage Jerul anxiously beside him "let us go to our home" he smiled transporting her and jerul to the giant house
(continue in Derian's hom the two live under the same roof read teh desciption well)  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff