Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Orchid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:47 am
Hello everyone and welcome to The Lolita Society! We're a jolly bunch of people, so don't be afraid to ask any questions about -nearly- anything. I've been here for a while, but I've still much to learn about lolita. It seems that a lot of you are learning Japanese, too; I'm still in the process of trying to teach myself! XP I would say we should try chatting over PM, but I'll spare you all from my terrible skills.

So, welcome and have a fabulous time! :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Name: Nikki
Intersts: Sweets, Baking, Playing the Piano, Sewing, Drawing, Making own acessories, Pink, Angelic Pretty, Baby~ the stars shine bright.
A little about me:
My name is Nikki and i like to meet and make new friends. I also go by the name Nicole :3 , I'm pretty shy and not the most outgoing person you'll ever meet but once you get to know me.. im cheerful, fun to be with ~ I like to smile, laugh.. alot. My favorite colors are Baby Pink & white. I love lace, ribbon, bows, frills, cute dresses and skirts.

lKiSS3Sx

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:50 pm
As Crystal Orchid has said, welcome all of you. (:

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask! Also, don't be shy about commenting or starting new threads if you don't see a topic in the guild, but want to discuss it. We don't bite, and are in fact quite tame!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm
Name: Minh
Interests: Anime, Manga, Cosplaying, Sewing, Photography, Writing, Drawing, Music, Piano, Kawaii
About Me:
Well.. I am Minh and I am asian! WOOT! I fandub and draw on my Youtube I am working on a story at this moment and I hope to convert it into a manga. I also love lolita but it is kinda expensive for my budget. I am not that great at sewing so I would very grateful if you give advice. I have no idea what I want to do when I am older, but I where probably do something within the business area.  

XxMinh-ChanxX3

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 am
Welcome to the guild, Minh!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 pm
Hello there everyone~
Here's a little bit about me:

Name: Rose(-Chan) Or Fairy-Sama. Whichever you prefer to call me.
Interests:
- Reading
- Drawing
- Writing (currently working on a novel)
- Singing
- Hang out with friends
- Chatting online
- Creating crazy and unique outfits.
More About Me:
Hey everyone~ There's not, much I could really say to you besides read my profile but I guess I could save you all the trouble and write more here. I currently have a boyfriend and even though we haven't been dating for long, I love him to death~ Music is my life and without it, I would have gone insane a while ago. One of my talents I like to use and use well, is my ability to 'read the pages of the soul'; the eyes. Being able to actually look someone in the eye and know that they're telling the truth just makes me feel so...happy. It doesn't matter whether it's good or bad, I just want the truth. The truth is here to inform, not to please. Sad thing is, I have had people tell me that my eyes are shrouded and can't see anything but, others can and I've heard their opinions. I think that they've all been correct. I have other little talents but let's leave those for another day. I find myself a wonderful person to go to if you have a problem and want to talk. I'll gladly listen, give advice/my opinion or whatever you need me to. I want my friends to be able to open up to me. This ties in another saying that I really like: "I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one that could always brighten up your day, even if she couldn't brighten up her own"

LadyYidhra

Unsealed Gatekeeper

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 pm
Welcome to the guild, Rose! (:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 am
TheCommonSenseFairy

Name: Rose(-Chan) Or Fairy-Sama. Whichever you prefer to call me.

So said TheCommonSenseFairy. I think I might just have to call you my long-lost twin! XD Not to worry, my common sense comes in bursts of somewhat equal length. Welcome anyway! :3  

Crystal Orchid

Sachi Senshi

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 am
Name: Sachi-chan
Interests: reading, knitting, paper-crafts, baking, tea parties
About Myself:
Hello! I'm Sachi-chan and would love to get to know you. I'm a rabid reader of just about anything, from poetry to nonfiction. Though some may say I'm "too old" for tea parties, I love hosting them, even if the guests are none other than my faithful teddies. My favorite holiday is Halloween, I absolutely love all the candy I get. I love life, I really do. After high school, I'd like to go on to college and study to become a video editor or to teach English in Japan. If you have any questions, just ask, feel free to add me as a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 am
Welcome to the guild, Sachi!

spuntino
Crew

Stark Raveling Mad

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image

Hullo everyone!

Name: Jasmine, but you may call me Rave if you can't remember that
Interests: So many things! Most of my interests lie within the arts. I like reading and writing, as well as dance, music, singing, art, and theater. I also love my cats to death.
Other Stuff: Well, there's not much to say right now. I will be a Senior in high school once school starts again. I adore going to school and I like learning in general. My strongest point is English, and I hope to be an English teacher one day. I've enjoyed all things Victorian and elegant since I was young, and once I discovered Lolita .. Oh, happy day! < 3 Though I am new to the fashion and have yet to buy my first piece, I look forward to the day when I can attend tea parties and picnics in full Lolita garb.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm
Welcome to the guild, Jasmine! (:  

spuntino
Crew

epicninjakidd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm
Name: Maranda /Panda
Things that interest you: Anime,Manga,Video games, Balljointeddolls, phullip dolls,lolita,music,visual kei, cosplay,fashion design,hair, and make up
Your occupation: cafekko decora lolita soon be fashion deisgner high school student
Just share a little about yourself
im hyper,childish, yet kind  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:42 pm
Welcome to the guild, Maranda!  

spuntino
Crew

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers