Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image
All right, I'll go check it out! Hey, the longer it is..the more awesomeness there is to read!

Goodnight! Ha! I have work in the morning as well..>> I'll go to bed soon at any rate.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:01 am
I am trying to get a post in today. I swear to GOD. I have been allowing in self pity, but I m starting to feel a little bit better. Still, I am going to make an honest effort to put a post in today.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

Bones McCoy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:22 am
User Image
Take your time Kimi! We understand

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 pm
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling slightly better, Kimi <33 : )  

The Lady Bard

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:15 pm
So how is everyone? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 pm
User Image
I'm doing quite well. Thinking about my post to make. Oh, and I did enjoy your post

Bones McCoy

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 pm
Ooooh~ That's good news. ;D I'm glad to hear it! <3

How was yer day at work? : )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image
It was interesting. All I did was sort files, and I still haven't finished that. I hope tomorrow I can get all that done and move onto my next objective.

Bones McCoy

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:03 pm
Well, I have been feeling sick. And lonely. But Other than that, I have been okay. I am getting better... but the days seem so long now that he isn't here to talk to anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 pm
Oh~ Filing. Sounds thrilling. <3 I hope you can finish your project soon, then. : )

EDIT:
@Kimi: <33 Well, you can always chat with us here, right? : ) <33  

The Lady Bard

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:02 pm
Yes. But it's not entirely the same. No offense. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. I won't see him for two years at least. He gets 30 days of leave each year... but not for the first two. At least that is what we heard. He has boot camp. Then basic training. Roughly two years of work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 pm
None taken. : ) <3 If ever a distraction is needed, though... haha <3 ^^  

The Lady Bard

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 pm
Well, I am hoping the loneliness gets better once I am permitted to write to him. I love him so damn much. I am going to continue going to see his family though. I promised them I would help around the house and poke my head in here and there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 pm
<3 I bet they'll appreciate that. : ) I hope that you feel better soon. <3

But I have to head to bed~ Work in the morning (and then the weekend yay!). G'night everyone! Sleep well!  

The Lady Bard

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:29 am
I think I will. It's just getting past this first month that is really going to kick my a**. Well, actually. It may be around ten weeks. Because at least when he is out of boot camp, he can be online again.  
Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games