Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:52 pm
i killed my sister so i think i can handle it. -she fixed her hair-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:34 pm
"Sir, I Spotted something!" Sgt. yelled over the rotors. " What was it?!" "I dont know sir!" Captain walks over to the Searchlight. " It looks like a pack of survivors." Sgt. told Captain. Sgt. Pointed it right on the survivors. "DO YOU NEED HELP?!?!" Captain yelled through the Speakers.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:01 pm
The survivors looked at them, but there was something wrong. They where dead, living dead. " Lets get the hell out of here." Cpl. sped up the helicopter toward another building that looked safe. " Sir, We're running out of gas!" Cpl. Yelled. " I can see that, go to that rooftop" Captain pointed toward what looked safe. " We'll be staying here for the night" he said. Cpl. landed on the pad. " In the morning where going to look for Gas. Lets get some sleep." Captain walked over to the sliding door and shut it. He put it all on lock down. " Good night." He got into his Cargo net bed hanging like a hammock.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 pm
ATTENTION! YOU MUST READ THIS!

(Due to the valid points of certain rpers, all posts must now be at least a paragraph, no more one liners, if you post a one liner, you will be warned, after three warnings you will be kicked, no ifs ands or buts)  

N for Notorious
Crew

Fondateur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm
[[500th Post! It's mine bitches! >:3]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm
(Screw this.)  

Mana Tsubaki

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm
Mana Tsubaki
(Screw this.)

(california most of the post go there along with ontario.Try it its actully fin)0  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 pm
Finally showing up in New York after the long drive from Ontario Captain Burnett, Sgt.Allen and Royce finally make it to the base set up by Central Park. Royce slides up to the gates and stops waitiing for them to open the gates for him to go in. When they get inside of the base everyone gets out and Captain Burnett walks over to the Computer Bank and starts talking to the people there.

"Pvt.Glossner, Where is Lt.Clark?"

"He took off on foot down towards Central Park. He's dead Captain."

"Who the hell let him go? I knew this would happen. Where's Rei? I need to talk to him. Also, Private could you please alert me when the rest of the Squad shows up?"

Pvt.Glossner nodded and went back to looking at the screens. Sgt.Allen Heads over to one of the watch towers near the east. When he gets there he climbs the ladder rapidly. At the top Sgt.Allen picks up a SAM and some Binoculars and proceeds to scan the horizion,

"What they don't have cchairs up here? Well hey at least the have water and soda bottles up here."  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:27 am
A large pick-up truck drove down the street. At the front of it was a large V of metal which it used to ram through derelict vehicles. It suddenly skidded to a halt outside a small shop. When the door of the truck opened Steve stepped out and pulled out a sledge hammer. He slammed the truck door and put a bolt across it. Steve happily strode to the door and examined it for a moment. He carefully looked it up and down smashed the lock in. With the door broken Steve stepped inside and looked at the shelves.

It wasn't food he was after but tools, the store he had broken into was full of hardware and as things like bolts and screws were not on the nutritional it had been left mostly untouched. Though quite a few things had been taken already by people going through the back entrance. For one most of the power tools were gone and a large amount of sharp and blunt things had also been taken. Steve wandered for a bit till he reached the store room door and with the applied precision of his sledge he opened the door. Once inside he carefully placed large amounts of parts and tools into various bags from his truck. When the bags were filled he headed back inside to look for anything that had been missed. As Steve approached the back of the store room he stepped on something soft. He causiously looked down to see that it was a piece of an arm. The bone had been snapped of and most of the flesh stripped, small dents and cracks in the bone showed tooth marks.

Unfortunatly he had left his trusty sledge in the truck so he reached out to the side and picked up whatever was near to him. Sadly he didn't have enough time to see what he had chosen as a weapon as when he had reached out he had also knocked a piece of metal to the ground. A zombie darted around the corner and jumped on him pinning him to the floor. The zombie was wearing a name tag with the store's logo on it meaning that he was a worker here and that his name was 'Marty'. Steve struggled against the former Marty for a minute before bring up his chosen weapon in the shape of an iron rod. The damage was brutal as the chunk of iron pierced the side of Marty's skull splashing blood across the floor and Steve's arm. The impact also forced Marty of him and whilst he twitched on the ground Steve got up quickly and dealt the finishing blow. With Marty dead again Steve scraped the bits of brain matter and skull from the sole of his boot. "Sorry Marty, but it was either you or me..." Once done he looked around the corner where Marty had been and beneath the bits of flesh and bone Steve noticed a large generator "Oh thank you god!" He cleaned most of the crap off and wheeled it outside. He attached it to the winch on the back and put it next to a box of instant meals, with most of the mold scraped off, and a couple cans of pertol. He then got back into his truck and took off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:37 pm
Parked some 100 miles outside the stronghold at Buffalo a large armored vehicle like those used by swat teams seat in the parking lot of a ran down grocery store with someone clearly seating atop the roof. The female seat there atop her armored vehicle just watching the store front for any signs of movement. But with the power having been down to the place for some time now there was no lights inside so it was hard to tell if there was anything or one inside at the moment. This made her very uncomfortable about going in alone but she needed supplies and the chance there could still be some canned goods or jars of food lift there was pushing her towards taking the risk.

Giving a sigh Ashley leaned forward so that her chin rested in the palm of her hand her gaze fixed upon those front doors that lay open one on the ground the other almost falling off. Was she to take this as a sign that others had raided the place or that zombies had broken out. At the moment the parking lot was empty of both the living and the non-living so maybe there was nothing inside.  

Kari Knight

Kari Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:25 pm
After an hour had passed with no sign of any clear threats inside the grocery store Ashley felt reassured it was safe to go inside. Turning round upon the flat roof of the truck she slide over to the open hatch and climbed back down inside to get ready. It wouldn’t take her long to put on what she felt was the best armor she could get begin the leather jacket and motorcycle helmet least this way those things couldn’t easily get to her brain and that made her feel that much more relaxed.

After five minutes had passed the back doors of the armored truck opened and she stepped out shotgun in hand, scanning over the parking lot once more to be sure it was still safe she would turn back locking the rear doors before starting across the parking lot towards the destroyed front doors of the grocery store.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:15 pm
I live in a 2-storey house near N.Y.C. and I ran out of food because I have been hiding in here since the outbreak. And now, I'm heading out for more food. Oh, and I have a 4x4 vehicle with a machine gun (ma deuce) mounted on it. Oh, look a mini-mart! Heck, there's not much infected in here *uses Desert Eagle on the few zombies* okay, just when I finished looting and went into my car, there was a horde of zombies appearing. they're not running to me. They're running to a group of survivors with light weaponry! *shoots horde with Ma Deuce* Oh God now they're after me! I better save the other survivors first. Hmm...  

ArsenalR59

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces