Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 pm
Patrick nodded, leaning against his Humvee, "Yah he's going to, he has about twenty-four hours before the infection turns him, its a long and painful process." Patrick puffed on his cigar, reloading his .44 and Desert Eagles while he had the chance, then putting them away and pulling out a rag to clean off his combat knife. Patrick nodded towards the glove compartment in Bianca's Humvee, "There should be some bandages in there." Patrick put his combat knife away, "So I figure we should ask Joe how he wants to go out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 pm
Arthur looked at bianca not seeing any scars or cuts wondering what patrick was talking about."waht do you meen she doesn't have any scratches,Do you"Arthur asked bianca.He was still looking to see if she had any but nothing.Just don't to one of them he thought.Arthur held on his magnum just in case.  

Pinoy_Operation

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm
"Joe can either live like an animal for the rest of his life or we can make it easier for him. But it does not make it any easier for us." Kearo pulled up his desert eagle. "Even though I did not like him too much, he does not deserve this."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm
"Naw I don't have any scratches. My side does have the appearence of burger meat, though," she said, with a sigh. How in the hell was Patrick able to ell. Stupid super observant guy. She lfited her hands from her side, showing off the claw wounds, her side bleeding more when she lifted her hands. "s**t.. vision's getting blurry.. ugh.." she frowned at Patrick, looking upset, soem tears actualyl forming in her eyes from both sadness and pain. Her eyes were glazed over from bloodloss aswell. "Do we really have to kill Joe..?"  

Inkspills

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm
"This is...sad the two people that found me injured and one is turning to a freaken zombie".arthur was sad and wanted to do somthing because he felt useless."I hope we don't have to kill him but,its that or let him suffer his life".Arthur thought,"who's gonna do it anyways"?Arthur didn't want to do that so he was out of the option.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:58 pm
"He hasn't even given us a decision yet. Why are you deciding this now?" He looked down at Arthur and shifts to Patrick. "It wouldn't be safe for Bianca to do it either." He jumped out of the turret and hole and off the Humvee. "It's either me or Pat. I can do it. At least I can give a few last words to the guy."  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 pm
Patrick shook his head, puffing of his cigar, "I'm not going to kill him yet, I'm going to talk to him, give him the choice of living until he turns and then me blowing his brains out, or having one of us mercy kill him." Patrick sighed, "Sure am going to miss him, if he hadn't intervened with those zombies on Kearo well..." Patrick trailed off, "I wouldn't have made it to Kearo in time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm
"You know tht kind of a horible thing to say patrick".Arthur then waited till they go back to joe to his decision.Ehh maybe somthing good might happen but this sucks he thought.Seems every one was thinking of what will happen to him."I wonder what hes doing right now arthur thoguht  

Pinoy_Operation

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 pm
"Just let me do it." Kearo gripped his desert eagle. "I want to talk to him. At least then I can settle things out with him and then make it easier for him. I don't think he wants to go out without resolving things with me." He heard Arthur's comment and looked to him. "You really think that your life has nothing left in it? You are injured, but you are not infected. You have tons of things left to live for, you just have to find them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm
"By the way.." she said, looking up at Patrick. "What about me? That zombie like.. clawed me with its hands.. I don't know if anything got in me or not.. either way.. can some like.. hand me some bandages please.." her voice was steadily getting more and more slurred. She closed her eyes as she leaned heavily on the stearing wheel of he Humvee, her breath coming out in short, painful gasps.  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm
"Here, there's some gauze in here. Step on out and I'll take care of you." He opened the driver's seat door and held out his hand to Bianca. "I can fix it up quickly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm
Patrick forced a smile, "Don't worry Bianca, it only spreads through bites." Patrick swore loudly when she collapsed onto the steering wheel and opened the side door. He opened the glove compartment and pulled out a medical kit. Patrick tore open a pack of bandages and carefully bandaged Bianca's wound to stop the bleeding, then injected some Anesthetic into the wound's area.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm
"Thanks,wait I didn't get your name yet,what is it."arthur asked trying to inlightin the conversation to stop talking about killing someone.Arthur really lied about that part so he can go with a reason.He till didn't want to risk anyone's life.He cared more about others then himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 pm
"Well, I guess Pat has you taken care of." He turned to Arthur and replied "Name's Kearo Nasanam. New survivor in the area? You can get used to this place. Just very cold."  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:17 pm
"ya california was hell alot hotter than this".Arthur remebered every thing he done in california and remberd his reason for being in russia."Hey Kearo do you know any helicopters that passed by here or any where in russia by any chance",arthur asked hoping he had so he could find his relatives.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games