Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:42 am
venus_saphirestar
The true pink princess fan! User Image

Is Akatsuki better than strike rouge IWSP?
Yes, the Akatsuki has a special beam reactive armor. It can absorb beam fire, and reflect certain types of beam BACK at whoever fired them. The Akatsuki can also mount a Dragoon system.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:04 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
venus_saphirestar

Yes, the Akatsuki has a special beam reactive armor. It can absorb beam fire, and reflect certain types of beam BACK at whoever fired them. The Akatsuki can also mount a Dragoon system.
Wow!  

venus_saphirestar

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:55 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
venus_saphirestar

Case in point: Akatsuki survived a positron cannon to the face. Strike Rogue (essentially) didn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:07 pm
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha
venus_saphirestar

Case in point: Akatsuki survived a positron cannon to the face. Strike Rogue (essentially) didn't.
thank you for being pointless  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

venus_saphirestar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:32 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha
venus_saphirestar

thank you for being pointless
Let's see your skills on gundam:

1. Is Kamiru Bidan actually Camille Bidan in terms of name?
2. What is the pilot's name of the Hyperion Gundam?
3. Who is Dreadnaught's pilot?
4. What does METEOR stand for?
5. What is Legend Gundam code?
6. What is Phoenix Gundam's code?
7. What move did Domon use to defeat TouhouFuhai?
8. What is Gundam Griep's special move?
9. Who uses the ALICE system?
10. Why did Seabook Arno change his name to Kinkedo?

Bonus Question: Bring me a picture of Rusty.

P.S Anyone can try the quiz.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:32 am
1. Is Kamiru Bidan actually Camille Bidan in terms of name?
2. What is the pilot's name of the Hyperion Gundam?
3. Who is Dreadnaught's pilot?
4. What does METEOR stand for?
5. What is Legend Gundam code?
6. What is Phoenix Gundam's code?
7. What move did Domon use to defeat TouhouFuhai?
8. What is Gundam Griep's special move?
9. Who uses the ALICE system?
10. Why did Seabook Arno change his name to Kinkedo?

Bonus Question: Bring me a picture of Rusty.

1 - depends if you want the Japanese romaji name or official westernised name. If you asked Bandai, it'd be Camille.
2 - you can find out on www.mahq.net
3 - see 2
4 - see 2
5 - see 2
6 - see 2
7 - All of those names for attacs are hard to spell, so i'm not going to attempt it.
8 - Sadly, Gundam's only have "special moves" in games or G-Gundam. The rest of the time it's all down to the pilot.
9 - Excuse me? Alice? It's either a random MSV I don't know about, or you're referring to the ALEX, which is piloted by Christina Mckenzie.
10 - Why did char have more names than you've had hot dinners?

Bonus - not really a question, google turns up this result though. http://img162.exs.cx/img162/6021/033hd.jpg  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:48 am
Cagalli - ALICE is the name of the artificial intelligence system installed in the Superior Gundam (S-Gundam) from Gundam Sentinel and its later upgrades/variants. 3nodding

Now a question: In your opinion, does the final revelation on Newtypes presented in Gundam X have bearing on the Newtypes of the Universal Century?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:03 pm
Swordoath Omega
Cagalli - ALICE is the name of the artificial intelligence system installed in the Superior Gundam (S-Gundam) from Gundam Sentinel and its later upgrades/variants. 3nodding

Now a question: In your opinion, does the final revelation on Newtypes presented in Gundam X have bearing on the Newtypes of the Universal Century?

That's a tough one. See, X does show relevance to the UC universe. The number of wars corresponds.
however, it is NOT universal century, and as such can ALSO fall under the alternate universe clause of not impacting on any other universe.

The real question is "Was Gundam X's timeline the timeline that replaced UC?" If it was, the first answer. If not, the second.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:53 am
Ok heres a good qustion for you.

Ok after playing gundam battle assult 1 for the first time sveral years ago and fought agest the dreaded Hydra Gundam. and later in part two find out its a differnt poilt who uses him. I did some reserch and found out there was one side story for gundam wing call Deul Story.

first off what was so speacal about Hydra Gundam and what was the who idea of the side story with it.

and if this doesn't get answered with in the first qustion then I was wandering if it was possable for any of the five gundam without the power of main character do defeat this powerful gundam.

and finally what is your opinon oh the Hydra Gundam.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:24 pm
Abyss

Ok after playing gundam battle assult 1 for the first time sveral years ago and fought agest the dreaded Hydra Gundam. and later in part two find out its a differnt poilt who uses him. I did some reserch and found out there was one side story for gundam wing call Deul Story.

first off what was so speacal about Hydra Gundam and what was the who idea of the side story with it.

and if this doesn't get answered with in the first qustion then I was wandering if it was possable for any of the five gundam without the power of main character do defeat this powerful gundam.

the manga's english release name was G-Unit. It's printed by Tokyopop. There's three books in the series. I've read them, and urge you to get them.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:35 pm
That's funny. I could've sworn I posted in here a few minutes ago. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:39 pm
NowhereManXP
That's funny. I could've sworn it was Ask Cagalli.
And the questions were answered by Cagalli. Making it redundant. Thus, deletion.
rolleyes  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:13 pm
Abyss

Hydra Gundam was piloted by Valder Farkill, a special ace pilot working for a sub-faction of Oz. He had ambitions of beating Treize, and believed the Hydra could do it.
The Hydra's specialty was its OS, linked with high mobility and those weapons (the rear mounted guns can detatch like funnels) making it a deadly unit.
being comprised of G-metal (Gundanium Alloy), it was just as hard as the XXXG units deployed by the colonies.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:12 pm
Ophiuchus
NowhereManXP
That's funny. I could've sworn it was Ask Cagalli.
And the questions were answered by Cagalli. Making it redundant. Thus, deletion.
rolleyes

Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for: an explanation. mrgreen

(And I'm not being sarcastic either. I'm serious.)  

NowhereManXP

Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces