Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

namida_no_chi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:02 pm
PearlZenith
namida_no_chi
oo, I like the skirt and the shirt. Maybe you could go for a more aristocratic look with the skirt since it is so heavy? That way you don't have to try and poof it up with a bunch of petticoats ^^
I suppose that could work, but I'm not going to worry too much about the skirt until fall, though I wanted to just have a picture of it now, for fun. I wonder what I'd do with my hair. I just left it how it was when I woke up this morning, since I'm very lazy when it comes to hair. XD

I don't think there's anything wrong with your hairstyle. I think it goes good with the look of the skirt, too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:03 pm
Picture Post Spam

User Image

MMMM MY FATY CHAN SENSE IS TINGLING. I SENSE CAKE!

User Image
HAYLOL U LIEK MAI DECORA LOLITA DESU KA

User Image
MOSHIMOSHI IS THIS MANA? LOL I DONT LIKE YOU OKAY BYE

Decora.Doll

Mayasawa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:50 pm
pink is so kawaii on you Decora.Doll whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have a stupid expression on my face, but I love the lighting.  

Kaorte

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:31 pm
Decora.Doll, your pictures on EGL always make me smile.

Kaorte, you look very sweet. ^___^

Namida, I suppose it's okay, but I like having my hair fancy, when I dress nicely. I guess I just get frustrated with having to wear ugly clothes to work, and that frustration runs over onto anything I don't have time to spend making pretty on a daily basis.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:54 pm
I'm jealous! I'm afraid of the camera so I don't have any pics of myself...  

the_noodle

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:08 pm
Aah you are all so cute in your expensive dresses!!! I envy!

I got lots of pictures >.< just not loli ones... But in some time I will receive my white blous from F+F and cam whore to death!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:56 pm
xNekuraYurix

Imsofat....not so loli but more...gothic

Mah maid outfit...
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/ClOsErToInSaNiTy/DSCF0001-2.jpg

Maid =/= lolita.

Also, most people are going to notice weight, you don't need to put a comment about it in there. Most the time (wiether you think about it or not) it means you're self-conscious and you want to admit that you know you're overweight before someone else does. It's a self-defense mechinism that I used to use before I realized people need to mind their own buisness and stfu. This might not be the case with you, but I'm just giving my opinion.

I also think that your hair would look really nice as an auburn-brownish color, rather than purple.

/rambling

Decora.Doll

Firenation Innara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:11 pm
Decora.Doll
xNekuraYurix

Mah maid outfit...

Maid =/= lolita.

Also, most people are going to notice weight, you don't need to put a comment about it in there. Most the time (wiether you think about it or not) it means you're self-conscious and you want to admit that you know you're overweight before someone else does. It's a self-defense mechinism that I used to use before I realized people need to mind their own buisness and stfu. This might not be the case with you, but I'm just giving my opinion.

I also think that your hair would look really nice as an auburn-brownish color, rather than purple.

/rambling

First of. I never said the maid outfit was lolita. o.o Don't assume things. This comment was about my outfits, not Me.
Read
xNekuraYurix

....not so loli but more...gothic

Second of all, You over think things to much. I REALLY don't care what people think about my weight. Read my post in the "If you think your to fat for lolita" thread. Also, why do you care so much? About weather or not im self concious about my weight? Yes, people do need to mind thier own business, I agree, but if they don't I just tellem to shove off. Its just something I say sometimes, weather or not i mean it.

and whats this BTW?
Decora.Doll
Thats just another way of saying "Im so fat".

And BTW, I love your dress o.o

P.S. Im not meaning to offend you by replying estensivley to your comment. I am sometimes a complete Jerk, even though I don't mean to...xD Just slap me if it seems im being mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:50 pm
xNekuraYurix
Decora.Doll
xNekuraYurix

Mah maid outfit...

Maid =/= lolita.

/rambling

First of. I never said the maid outfit was lolita. o.o Don't assume things. This comment was about my outfits, not Me.
Read
xNekuraYurix

....not so loli but more...gothic

Second of all, You over think things to much. I REALLY don't care what people think about my weight. Read my post in the "If you think your to fat for lolita" thread. Also, why do you care so much? About weather or not im self concious about my weight? Yes, people do need to mind thier own business, I agree, but if they don't I just tellem to shove off. Its just something I say sometimes, weather or not i mean it.

and whats this BTW?
Decora.Doll
Thats just another way of saying "Im so fat".

And BTW, I love your dress o.o

P.S. Im not meaning to offend you by replying estensivley to your comment. I am sometimes a complete Jerk, even though I don't mean to...xD Just slap me if it seems im being mean.

The Fatty chan thing is a inside joke (mostly to myself) about a douche who commented on one of my pictures on lolita snap saying "wtf you're eating cake... and your fat wtf? i don't understand".
The fatty-chan thing is a joke. I didn't feel you were joking when you admitted you were fat.
Sorry if I offended you or anything when I related to that comment, I didn't mean to. I was along the lines of "be fat, be skinny, just be yourself".

lol I am a total b***h and when I try to talk to people on the internet it comes out more than I plan it to, even when I'm giving help. :<

Decora.Doll

Firenation Innara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:33 pm
Well, its hard not to do this, but I try not to assume -too- much about other people...Especially on Gaia. ^^;;

I have that problem too...Someone in my guild thaught i was being "Arrogant" when trying to explain to her what Spooning is....o.o...Long story. Don't ask...^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:09 pm
Decora.Doll & xNekuraYuirx
While I do think discussion is important, if you're going to continue your conversation about how both of you deal with weight and lolita, please take it to an appropriate thread, or pm.

Nekura, I'm glad that you posted pics of yourself, and I think it will help out your haircolour if you take photos outside, under natural lighting. It's usually the most flattering source of light possible, too, and can cover up all kinds of 'flaws.' In my case, my skin, which I'm extremely self-concious about, looks better, and more even in sunlight than indoors.  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

Firenation Innara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:18 pm
So sorry. Didn't mean to go so far off topic.

Also, I thaught the poem on the home page didn't mention anything about having to do things like take pictures in flattering light, I thaught it was a general "If you feel like you look good, than you do" sort of message.

I personally thaught I looked great in most of those pictures, and the hair with flaws, well, thats just me. ^^;;

Sorry, going off topic again.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games