Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:41 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:44 pm
xd lmao! thats great.

kind of like what happens when we get out of control.  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:01 pm
blaugh heart domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:02 pm
LOL!
Ryuuhou, that's great! Haha, poor Man Groupie. twisted  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:09 pm
*dies laughing*

wtf?! AHAHAHAH! I love you, Ryuu!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:52 pm
w00t for improvisation, I wanna know who bro will reply xd

happy thanskgiving day!!!

BTW: have any of you thought about making a Kill Board/Death Board here? that would be fun xd blaugh  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:03 pm
i think that would be SKO.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:04 pm
Ryuuhou Harukaze
User Image

This is by far the best thing I've seen this whole day!!! xd There should be a topic for "memorable pictures" here at the GASOC. 4laugh heart whee

*pokes Ryu with a stick*  

Deuxia Devonair

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:31 pm
xd

That pic wroks! Just remeber not to eat any of Lang or AD's turkey... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:31 pm
xd i haven't bee able to post here...ALL family members are at my home eating turkey with either rice or mashed potatoes and making a whole goddamn mess.... if you have seen cheaper b7y the dozen, you'll know what i mean gonk

Yesh. whee i am a lean mean man-groupie turkey machine! 3nodding gonk dun't eet mee!! xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:35 pm
mmm, tasts like.... porto rican chicken?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:32 pm
Quote:
This is by far the best thing I've seen this whole day!!! There should be a topic for "memorable pictures" here at the GASOC.

*pokes Ryu with a stick*
yes..that would indeed be a great idea  

Jouleh

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

illuminates

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:08 pm
Merry Giving of Thanks, everyone! biggrin

I'm just sneaking onto my grandparents crappy computer with their crappy aim and crappy crappiness. xD Lovely! And I just spent all of my allotted time reading the past 15 or so pages, because I am devastatingly bored. So, yeah, can't stay too long.

-shakes fist at whomever took advantage of that glitch- That... is so ******** rude and inconsiderate. >O!!!

And this is greedy of me, but guh, I wish I could get into the marketplace and shops. D: I never buy the donation items until after they come out, but now I can't exactly do that. Also, the new items are taunting me, but I just can't get to them! >(  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:38 pm
Now to answer everyone before my last post xd

Nyome: xd Yes. I read EVERYTHING! (otherwise, where's the fun in stalking if you're not amused by all the info you can find? neutral ) and on that, i will have to read that post later...right now, my household's a fscking mess ~_~***

Oh, don't worry 3nodding i will do tell Lull if I see her around Gaia again biggrin

And isn't it lovely to know G.A.S.O.C. isn;t full of crap? xd it's not Gaia i come for, it's G.A.S.O.C. !!! biggrin

A.D.: xd "G.A.S.O.C. - isn't full of crap." ... and it would be fun if you did end up in Canada after a drunken turkey killing spree xd

Alucard_: 3nodding yes. Jo... she's on Lang's sig atm xd

Lang: gonk

Ryuuhou xd omFglmfao!!!! xd !!!! that would SOOO totally be what would happen if G.A.S.O.C. ever had it's "annual" chase the Turkey-Groupie (because it's a job so idiotic not even a man can face the challenge! 3nodding )
Lang: gonk j00!!! *flashes Jo's pics before running away from Lang's lead fury barrage*

A.D.: xd it's in your sig!!!

Koji: eek Nuuuu! I am NOT A.D.'s and Lang's turkey! gonk

Oni: gonk I DO NOT TASTE LIKE PORTO RICAN CHICKEN!!! ... i taste like a Latino sunshine dust 3nodding (or so "[]Shiro[]" says sweatdrop [ask Memai xp ] )

Vee: surprised glad to see your dedication with a craptacular pc as the one you say your grandparents have! xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:53 pm
xO Bought a lot of accessory type things today... @-@;; M favorite though, has to be my kitty hat. heart

Anyways Happy T-Day to those that celebrate it... xP For me... just a normal day.

Sorry I'm not around much, but I tend to be a lurker anyways. XD  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games