Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:36 pm
@ Rhies - I like your shorts. Doesn't that watermelon make your hair sticky?

xd Another weekend for me to catch up on my sleep! I usually get about 6-7 a night, but Thursday I was up until 2am with sinus problems. And then I had work, though I got up way late (almost 6am) and just had an instant breakfast to eat. Luckily, I keep cereal bars in my desk at work, and the boss man bought everyone pizza, chips, and soda for our weekly meeting.

My mom, my younger sister and I took our puppy Max this morning to the yearly Walk, Wag, and Swim event just out of SLC. It was very fun, and there were so many cute dogs! One woman even brought a Husky named Dakota. So fluffy!! 4laugh We met my older sister and her neighbor there, and my sister's dog, a Vishla/Lab mix named Harlee, she was so happy to see us she couldn't walk straight, her tail was wagging so much. My sister calls her wiggle-butt. It's such a great nickname, I think I'll call my boyfriend that when I grab one. xd

(Note: shameless plug ahead) . . . . I really enjoy my work! It's so wonderful to see how my projects end. Some are better than others, but it all depends on what the agencies give us to work with. Florida and Montana are notorious for pricing things way too high, but we manage to convince them to accept the highest bid and not go through the bother of relisting. It's a real pain in the neck to have people complain to you on the phone about the agencies reneging on deals, even though it clearly states that the agency has the right to cancel an auction at any time, and to relist if their reserve isn't met. *sigh* Too many people don't read the fine print, or each agency's rules and regs for the stuff.

xp My life consists of work, sleep, and sinus pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:40 pm
Fun fun.
My life consists of being broke, hungry, work and school.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Strangely enough. That is exactally how it works for me. Although 1337 says i'm a professional mooch. (it's true to an extention. i'm not always a mooch)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:00 pm
my life consist of school and 3 hours naps to equalize my loss of sleep for school. Summer is my catch up time xd  

Radjulon
Crew

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:28 pm
Radjulon
my life consist of school and 3 hours naps to equalize my loss of sleep for school. Summer is my catch up time xd

The best class to sleep in while in hegh school is SEMINARY. Trust me. Espessially on the block scedual. hour and half classes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:14 pm
heart Look, I finally got my fox tail and ears!! Oh, it's a good thing to have extra donation items... But now I'm not sure what I should long for now - other than a Summoning Tome.  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Destructo Kid
Radjulon

The best class to sleep in while in hegh school is SEMINARY. Trust me. Espessially on the block scedual. hour and half classes.

I am on block schedule. How come my class is 2 and a half hours long!?

Cheater! lol

can't sleep through mine though, or it's kinda auto fail  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:06 pm
is that high school or collage? 'Cuz wow those are long classes  

Destructo Kid

Quinth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Hello, people. It's been a while.
One of my RL friends finally dragged my a** back onto Gaia... and it wasn't club, 'coz I'm still never on AIM. xd Sorry club.
College is easy, but two part-time jobs with no car is not so easy. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:41 pm
I bet it is. i have a car but it needs fixed. and i have no licence.  

Destructo Kid

1337one

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:34 pm
ya i can't say i rellyt sleep through any of my classes except film as art  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:47 am
Qu! *latches onto* Yay your like a early birthday present!  

clubanimon
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:53 am
Destructo Kid
is that high school or collage? 'Cuz wow those are long classes

College yo  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:18 am
Miko-dono
heart Look, I finally got my fox tail and ears!! Oh, it's a good thing to have extra donation items... But now I'm not sure what I should long for now - other than a Summoning Tome.

I just gave a pair of fox ears to a friend because they look dumb on my avi. I found them in a gift box  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:10 pm
I've got a full time job, a part time job and classes to deal with. xd and apparently I have no right to be tired because of this.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games