Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moo-moo-chan

Chatty Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:41 pm
Shizune
moo-moo-chan
: D heart I'm never here, though I should be more often heart

It's alright moo-moo-chan 3nodding we still love you! heart whee

Memai: Oh...that's too bad, Memai :/ ... can you use MSN though? because i'd be glad to send it to you wink (plus! in the Manga, Meia's much more of a bad-a**...much more badass than meia showed in the ENTIRE series 3nodding ... whee and yes xd as strange as it seems, Meia DOES make you think of AD+Lang hybrid when serious! surprised biggrin

moo-moo-chan: I'm sure she'll notice sooner or later, hun heart ^^'

EDIT: - Memai: here's for you! and for everyone who doesn't know who Meia is/looks like 3nodding

Meia from the VanDread series X3!
it has hidden text! eek mouseover!

: D it's all good, gotta go bump some threads, bye ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:48 pm
moo-moo-chan
: D it's all good, gotta go bump some threads, bye ^^ heart

biggrin it's all good here! later hun! heart ... (i figure she didn't know who i was sweatdrop )  

Shizune

Ice-Cold Hunter

Nyome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:59 pm
AD: xd cuz I'd just read the rant like a day ago! heart see? @_@ we all know the AD from her beautiful rant~~ <33

XD oh yes. *cough* I er..might've overdone it with the pouncing and the going insane and the "OMG IT'S AD!!@_____@"

...^^;;;

Shiro: whee stalker! xd heart heart I could use more of those. o-o

;___; *sniffles* lull.

o___o;; I don't subscribe. ~__~ it never really helps.

xd do they? I haven't had a new outfit in a LONG time. ^^ glad you like it! ^^

biggrin omg! <3s! *catches and hugs* >_0

FLCLboy: ^^ welcome~~ <33

Moo-Moo chan: biggrin Nyome ish glad to see you again! *glomp* ^^

Memai: *clings* ;0; Nyome'll be safe as long as Memai's here biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:23 pm
I just cancelled/postponed my auction. Obviously I'm not the only one with the opinion that I suck. Need to change my style around a bit before I reopen it

FLCLboy> Welcome! FLCL rocks.  

Alucard_

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:34 pm
Nyome: xd my name is not bolded ... I feel special now! whee

Yesh. whee heart heart o_o; no you don't... i'm stalky enough for j00 to handle! xd (ok ok. j/k tho...if you need more stalkers, i think i can get extra help...if you REALLY want them though 3nodding )

;_; *pats Nyo-chan's back* there there ^^; she'll be back soon...if she isn't already @__@;;;

o_o; i do..but only because Ryuuhou's a b*****d...and made me do it. gonk

xd Yes they do!!! ;____; they (clothes) look so purty on the whole Nyome-spatula-penguiness of you 3nodding whee *glomps*

xd omg! *keeps throwing!* <33333333

Alucard: neutral sorry to hear you have closed your auction :/ ... i wish it would have gotten better as time passed by, but it seems it sure didn't ... sad

i just hope this doesn't discourage you at all... it's all about taking it in stride and learning from the experience...even if it was a bad one... sweatdrop ... err...ok...I'll shut up now since i feel I'm making it worse ^^; ...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:39 pm
Shiro Harukaze

Alucard: neutral sorry to hear you have closed your auction :/ ... i wish it would have gotten better as time passed by, but it seems it sure didn't ... sad

i just hope this doesn't discourage you at all... it's all about taking it in stride and learning from the experience...even if it was a bad one... sweatdrop ... err...ok...I'll shut up now since i feel I'm making it worse ^^; ...

Nah, it's ok. *I* probably wouldn't bid based on my samples. It'll be up again, maybe as soon as saturday.  

Alucard_

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:53 pm
*is sleeply*

I've been sketching to help releave so stress and it should be done some time tomorrow during the time I'm at work. *get to do month end stuff*

Shiro - I'm not going to hurt you because well I haven't mastered the virtual b***h slap yet. xp

Anyway I only have like 10 minutes left in me before I go to sleep, so I'll be around for now I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:08 pm
Alucard Good to hear, Alucard! 3nodding

Hoshi-Ko xd you still haven't... lol! ... i wonder now, how getting bitchlassped in virtual reality by none other than Hoshi-ko feel like? neutral ... gonk Nuuu!!! now i WANT to get virtually bitchslapped by Akahoshi! xd heart xp

sad well... too bad i couldn't help much in relieving stress though... but at least sketching did it for you, nee? ^^  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

FLCLboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:13 pm
A big thanks to everyone who welcomed me and gave me information!

*tosses cookies to everyone!*

Thank you very much for the useful info! I will take it into deep consideration. See you all soon!! xd biggrin

And yes. FLCL most DEFINITELY rocks. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:36 pm
Shiro Harukaze
and no, i didn't change my skin/color to look like Sj! honest! xd

ok ok... yes i did...but only because it would be fun to look like twin buddies! 3nodding xd g'night, G.A.S.O.C.! heart whee

gonk I misses the twin buddies outfit!! crying crying

Yes, yes, new items Rock, BTK is as cute as the AFK, but in a different way. I don't think AFK prices will drop much...the bunnies and Chickies didn't.

*yawn* I'm tired.

BUT I bought a light box for $25 today!!!! WOOT! *huggles AC Moore* I have been wanting one of these for YEARS. And now I have one all my own. xd  

Songjewel

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:37 pm
its an EFH invasion! this is deffinentally going to be weird. how are you FLCL? why arn't you at the EFH or harmony?

lightbox?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:42 pm
yes yes, it has an opaque white top and florescent lights inside...so you can use it to ink sketches onto nice clean paper.  

Songjewel

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:03 pm
oh yeah, i think i have seen those! cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:04 pm
Songjewel
Shiro Harukaze
and no, i didn't change my skin/color to look like Sj! honest! xd

ok ok... yes i did...but only because it would be fun to look like twin buddies! 3nodding xd g'night, G.A.S.O.C.! heart whee

gonk I misses the twin buddies outfit!! crying crying

Yes, yes, new items Rock, BTK is as cute as the AFK, but in a different way. I don't think AFK prices will drop much...the bunnies and Chickies didn't.

*yawn* I'm tired.

BUT I bought a light box for $25 today!!!! WOOT! *huggles AC Moore* I have been wanting one of these for YEARS. And now I have one all my own. xd

OK...i think the hair is DEFINETLY not like me...but i guess i can handle the shock of, for the first time since i created this account, have purple (or ANY other color) as my haircolor on Gaia... xd

plus...DAMNIT! your clothes are too expensive for me to afford! crying *prances around Sj, showing her his new hair/eye/skin do* xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:12 pm
Oni..i just realized something... your sig picture is a BMP.... and i don't know how many of you know this...but BMP=Internet's worst enemy ... the format itself gives Inet a headache...and right now i do NOT want to search for firefox/opera/working bmp browser right now >< or EVER for that matter :/ ... cept for firefox because it rulz... 3nodding still not NOW! ><

so change it to a PNG/JPG format...it will save you bunches 3nodding  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games