Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:04 pm

"I LOVE YOU TAAARDIS!" Eddie yelled into her console. "Who's a good TARDIS? You're a good TARDIS! Yes you are! Yes you are!"

Renfield watched Eddie fondle her TARDIS controls. It made her believe Eddie would react the same way to possibly any TARDIS, making Renfield grip hers tighter in her arms.

Eddie popped up and grinned.

"Ah yes, we are here!"

She opened the door, and slipped out.

"Come on guys! It'll be a tight fit."

The TARDIS had become a much smaller locker, for portablity. Humans were looking at her and she just raised her nose and at them and stuck her tongue out.

"What do you want!?" She yelled at them.

Susan walked over to the Captain and the Kayera.

"Ahem." Susan coughed.

The two looked up at her.

"Captain, don't you think it'd be safer if you were to not allow strangers into my Grandfather's TARDIS?"

She was upset, not too much. She would have also probably allowed the girl in, but she would have at least taken a moment to examine her. This was her Grandfather's TARDIS, not the Captain's.

She nudged him over away from the console and flipped a switch.

"He went on automatic, that's all." She informed them.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Kayera tried. "I just...haven't met any other aliens around her."

"It's fine." Susan sighed. "We're just very busy, and in a lot of trouble, and a moment ago I thought my Grandfather was going to die...like I always do. So excuse me if I'm a little preoccupied."

It was indeed a tight fit through the newly sized TARDIS. The Doctor's coat got caught and Renfield pulled him out. But once everything was nice and tidy Eddie carried off her TARDIS and entered the Doctor's blue police box.

She was first to enter and first to see the lady with wings.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" She screamed. She pointed. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!"

The girl was about to explain when Eddie interupted her.

"I KNOW WHO DID THIS! Captain!" She turned to him. "What are you doing letting strangers in here! Strangers with wings! WINGS!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:47 pm
Kayera walked towards Susan and said "my names Kayera, sorry for not introducing myself."kayera saw two more people walk in and turned to get a clearer look at who it was.

OOC:kayeras wings are not visible right now  

hazuki sliver

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:57 pm

"Yes well, a name won't do." Susan smiled slightly. "I mean, who are you? Really?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:08 am
The Captain says to them "Shes not a stranger,we met a hundred years ago,right kayera?" The Captain says looking over to her with a smile on his face.  

JackLantern2020

hazuki sliver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:22 am
Kayera turned around "you're right i remember you now, you were a bit annoying at the time if i remember correctly." Kayera looked at The Captain and returned the smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:06 am
The Captain chuckled "I was not." he says walking over to her saying "What have you been up to for the last hundred years?"  

JackLantern2020

hazuki sliver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:22 am
"yes you were, actually you were very annoying not just a bit. " Kayera turned and walked to the wall of the tardis.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:35 am
"Oh come on I've gotten less annoying and I did show you a few good resturants like that pizza place that serves the best pinapple and ham pizza in the galaxy." He says looking to her for moment saying.

"Their was also that time I took you to see the alexander library?"  

JackLantern2020

hazuki sliver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:27 am
"Alexander library? i don't remember that, when was that?"Kayera sat down her back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:37 am
"Oh you remember,I asked you if you wanted to go anywhere in the universe you said you always wanted to go to see the Great Library of Alexandria and so I took you to there." Says the captain.  

JackLantern2020

hazuki sliver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 pm
"oh yes the dead sea scrolls, very fun." Kayera smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:02 pm
"So what have you been up to for the last hundred years?" He says looking to her with a smile walking over to her.  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:04 pm
(( OOC: Ok, sorry to be historically correct, but it is something I usually have to do... I don't think the Dead Sea Scrolls are related to the Library of Alexandria. ))

"Hello!" Irene said, waving. "Oh, Hello?" She said to the stranger.

"Those pigeons are fat..." The Doctor said loudly, stumbling into the TARDIS after Irene. "Blimey, I'm always surprised when I see the ones at St. Paul's. What do these people feed them? Oh, Hello!" The Doctor just noticed Kayera. He paused.

"I don't know you." The Doctor realized, aloud.

"No." Eddie growled.

Sam shuffled his feet and looked at the ground. The Doctor sniffed

"Nakai." He stated.

Irene realized that she had gone up to the stranger's face and was examining her very closely. "...Eh? Oh, sorry." She stepped away from her.

"It's an alien race from Pluto, they're peaceful. Just... don't disrupt anything they've become very attached to. I really don't recommend it." The Doctor said shiftily, looking sideways.

"Hah! I knew she didn't look exactly human!" Irene laughed. Sam raised his eyebrows, as did Kayera. "Oh... sorry." Irene immediately took to staring at her feet.

Renfield had appeared beside the Doctor, unexpected and unannounced. She was looking at the Nakai, very unamused.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Eddie watched the Captain and this new girl talk for a bit, rather surprised at how easily they familiarized themselves with each other. Susan was off to the side, watching the events as she was. The two glanced at each other and continued to watch the Captain.

"You guys, get a room!" Eddie said. "Geeze, Cap, all these girlfriends you got."

Eddie leaned over to them however.

"He is quite annoying though, eh?" She grinned and walked off, holding up her TARDIS like some trophy.

More people. Lovely.

The smells mixed in the air, making a rather unpleasant and unapetitzing smell. Renfield decided that a Plutonian would not taste very good, but she felt the same way about humans. She turned to the Doctor. He was happy. He was smiling.

But she knew it was all for show.

She grabbed his arm and looked at him, really looked at him. Her black eyes signalled to him some sort of distress without ever changing her stoic expression. They were all so happy in that moment. Every human and every Time Lord.

There was nothing to be happy about and she was showing him that. There was a creature, a man, a tall dark figure, enslaving her kind. Her kind who could kill Time Lords as easily as cats to mice. Things that could kill the Doctor.

He turned to her and she took him away, off to the side.

"Something horrible is going to happen." She told him.

She watched as Renfield took her Grandfather away. She walked to appraoch them, wanting more than anything else to hug her Grandfather. He almost dies far too much, she would tell him, he should take a break, she'd go on.

But a serious expression came onto his face, she could see from across the room. That face which scared her so much when she was younger, she knew what it meant, she knew something was happening.

She remained where she stood and watched as Renfield spoke with the Doctor, and she waited.

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:45 pm
The Captain looked to Eddie saying "I see you got your tardis,glad you got it working." He says with a smile and then looked back to Kayera for him to answer his question.  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff