Submit

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:18 am
Valentine wandered into the slave shop. It had been so long since he had ventured from his forest mansion. He opened the door, his necklaces making more noise than anything. His gothic combat boots made a slight clunking noise as he walked. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes scanned the area as he started walking down the isles of cages. He wasn't sure exactly what he was looking for, but he knew it was something. A whip hung from a belt around his waist. He sucked gently on a lolipop and continued to wander the isles, peering into cages on occasion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 pm
Legarron looked out from the bars of his cage, his hands wrapped around the bars. He didn't like the lighting in the shop, and he always felt hungry here. He wished he had some more space to move around.  

redjohn707

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm
relaxitsjusttom
Legarron looked out from the bars of his cage, his hands wrapped around the bars. He didn't like the lighting in the shop, and he always felt hungry here. He wished he had some more space to move around.

Valentine walked past the cage and peered inside. A small smile crept over his lips. "Hey there, how are you?" A beautiful accent that felt like soothing silk mixed with soft velvet came through his lips. It was a mixture of British and French. He reached a hand out and touched the other male's hand softly. "Don't worry I won't hurt you." He brushed a bit of the blonde and brown hair out of his face. His warm chocolate brown eyes seemed intrancing and inviting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:57 pm
XShe_JokerX
relaxitsjusttom

Valentine walked past the cage and peered inside. A small smile crept over his lips. "Hey there, how are you?" A beautiful accent that felt like soothing silk mixed with soft velvet came through his lips. It was a mixture of British and French. He reached a hand out and touched the other male's hand softly. "Don't worry I won't hurt you." He brushed a bit of the blonde and brown hair out of his face. His warm chocolate brown eyes seemed intrancing and inviting.

Legarron tried not to recoil from the man's touch, though it did startle him somewhat. The voice was strangely calming however. He looked at the man from behind his somewhat overgrown black hair. His eyes were a strange almost red, in stark contrast to his dark hair. Legarron managed a small smile back to Valentine. "I am alright." He said. He peered at him trying not to show his anxiety.  

redjohn707

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 am
relaxitsjusttom
XShe_JokerX
relaxitsjusttom

Legarron tried not to recoil from the man's touch, though it did startle him somewhat. The voice was strangely calming however. He looked at the man from behind his somewhat overgrown black hair. His eyes were a strange almost red, in stark contrast to his dark hair. Legarron managed a small smile back to Valentine. "I am alright." He said. He peered at him trying not to show his anxiety.

Valentine could sense the man's anxiety. Since he was a vampire he could sense all kinds of emotions. He removed his hand from the other man's and pulled the lollipop out of his mouth. "Please relax. I don't want you to fear me." He liked the looks of this one, something drew him in. "So, what's your name?" The whip that hung at his waist swished back and forth slightly. His shirt was open slightly revealing his very well muscled chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 am
"I don't mean to be, it's just kind of just how I am, sir. My name is Legarron." Legarron replied, still trying to read this man. He noticed the whip at his waist, it was a strangely comforting sign for him. "Do you carry that with you, everywhere?" He asked a bit sheepishly.  

redjohn707

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:39 pm
"Well Legarron, my name is Valentine." He smiled softly and warmly at the man in the cage. This man seemed very handsome and Valentine wanted to take him home very badly. "I do carry it everywhere. Never know when a good whipping could be needed." When he spoke those words it came out very seductively and it sounded very arousing. "So Legarron, would you like to come home with me?" He wanted nothing more than to get out of this place with a very handsome man under his control.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:49 pm
"Yes sir, if you would have me." Legarron answered, strangely soothed by Valentine's voice and demeanor. He hadn't imagined a male owner before, but something about the man in front of his cage was very appealing. He longed for discipline and the feeling of belonging, and to not be in this cold and lonely shop any longer.  

redjohn707

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 am
"I'd very much like to." The smile on his face only seemed even more caring. He opened the cage and went to go take Leggaron out of it. "Do they always chain you up inside these?" He removed the chains and bindings. Valentine moved very carefully and pulled the other male out of the cage. "Let me go pay and we'll get out of here." He walked off and his boots made a slight clunking noise as he walked off. Valentine looked around for the shop owner and didn't see them. No matter really, he placed the money on the counter with a little note explaining everything. He made short work of it and came back to Leggaron. "First off let's go get you some clothes. That way, you have things to wear. Then I guess we'll head back to my home...that sound good to you?" He ran a hand through his hair. Leggaron would be his first slave in a very long time and Valentine had forgotten a lot of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:58 am
Legarron held still as Valentine removed his chains, and waited by the cage while he went to find a shopkeeper. He was still a bit too nervous to risk seeming defiant to his new owner. He managed a small smile when Valentine returned. "Yes sir," he replied to the mention of getting new clothes. All that he had was what he was wearing on his back, and couldn't even remember the last time he had gotten new clothing or any such thing. He wondered what kind of stores such a man as Valentine even shopped at, much less what kind of house he owned. There were many unknowns to his situation now.  

redjohn707

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 am
"Shall we?" He held his hand out in very calm manner. He didn't want to scare Leggarron at all. "You don't have to call me Sir, please call me Valentine." Valentine smiled softly at the other male. His chocolate brown eyes kept a sense of calmness about them. "In case you're wondering, my house is a mansion in the middle of the forest. I'm not one for living near highly populated areas. Never have been really."

((We shall continue in the Mall fourm. :3 See ya there! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:19 pm
Jack looked out of his cage and sighed. He wondered how long he had been inside this cage. He wrapped his hands around the smooth metal of his confines. He could feel the cool metal chains around his hands and legs. Their was a chain leash also attaching him to the inside of the cage. The male sighed and looked down at his feet. There wasn't much room to lie down and in fact he couldn't lie down at all. His stomach grumbled and he winced in pain. Jack was hoping someone would come save him and give him a nice hot meal.  

She Joker

Astronomical Nerd

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Nerd 50

Raveneyes1989

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Aiko sat curled up in a ball in the corner of her cage. She yawned sleepily as she scanned the room. With a flick of her tail she raised up and stretched out as far as the cage would let her. She waited patiently everyday for a master to arrive. "Oh, when will my master come" she would say everyday, but she had a feeling that someone would come soon to pick up this little Neko. She heard footsteps outside of her cage and her black ears peaked through her long blonde hair. Maybe this person would take her. Just then, a mouse ran across the edge of her cage, but it was not fast enough to escape her grasp, her hand shot out and grabbed the mouse by its tail. "well its not much," She thought to herself, "but it's enough for today" She broke the squealing mouse to her mouth and slowly drank its blood until it fell limp in her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Her black leather dress squeaked as she sat down. She twirled her hair around her fingers, sat back against the bars, and licked the remaining blood off her teeth and lips. She preferred the taste of larger animals and not that of rodents but for now that's all she had. Maybe someone would take her away so she could get some warm food and some hot blood to quench the hunger.  

Raveneyes1989

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items