Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obituary Press RP Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for the semi-literate and literate role players out there! 

Tags: literate, role play, role playing, writing, fantasy 

Reply Obituary Press
OOC Thread [For Those Who Like To Talk] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thiswasdeletedyo

Questing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:18 pm
Is absolutely confused as to what just happened....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

porkypig123456

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:03 pm
I'm with Kage in the confused group  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:53 pm
Okay, so I just got Assassin's Creed 2 for Xmas... And I was playing it... And I was running away from like ten guards or something. I jumped into this booth thingy on a roof to hides... And a guard walks over and looks in and says "Oh, that's a good hiding spot." I laughed, almost wanting to let him live... But I'm an assassin, so I stabbed him in the eye and pulled him into the boothy thing... It was fun. *drool* ... Oh, and I didn't get caught.  

Link2000
Crew

thiswasdeletedyo

Questing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 am
Link2000
Okay, so I just got Assassin's Creed 2 for Xmas... And I was playing it... And I was running away from like ten guards or something. I jumped into this booth thingy on a roof to hides... And a guard walks over and looks in and says "Oh, that's a good hiding spot." I laughed, almost wanting to let him live... But I'm an assassin, so I stabbed him in the eye and pulled him into the boothy thing... It was fun. *drool* ... Oh, and I didn't get caught.

WANT

Don't you dare spoil the story in here. `___` I will kill you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 am
I work at Game Stop. -fatuous grin- cheap games for meeeee  

ValentineNight
Captain

thiswasdeletedyo

Questing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm
Ooh... there's an emo-looking guy that works at our Game Stop.

& my brother just got the Sims 3. Whut a whore.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:19 pm
Shoosh. I like Sims 3.  

ValentineNight
Captain

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm
Wow, right after I made my post, I realized that my character sounds like some creepy stalker. Okay, I've really got to start getting her into the story line sweatdrop ....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:23 pm
good luck, you put yourself in a pickle. i can only see a scientist in the middle of this war.  

Link2000
Crew

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:08 pm
Which is the main thing keeping me from just getting the other scientists to toss my character out sweatdrop .... I have to think of a way to keep my character from being killed that doesn't overpower the other characters. Does anyone have any ideas?

Oh, by the way, Silith, are the Hivemind and Unborn created in the lab (as in from an embryo) or were they humans (like babies that were abandoned) that were experimented on?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 pm
oh! you could have like a new form of an adrenaline shot. or something like that. like shots or something that will boost your abilities.  

Link2000
Crew

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:18 pm
@Kage: Hum... I didn't really think about that too much... I'm thinking that they were created completely in the lab.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:35 pm
Link: Adrenaline shots?... *Starts thinking about them, which then leads to thinking about steroids, which then leads to thinking about a buffed-up female scientist* eek
Heh, sorry sweatdrop . Trust me, I know what you mean. I didn't really think of that. So far my ideas were all related to what scientists normally used (ex: giant robots and huge laser guns) xp . That's a really good idea 3nodding . Now all I have to do is think of a reason for them to have Renko test it out and what kind of shot it will be (no I will not turn Renko into a gorilla-woman no matter how much others might want it xp ).

Silith: Got it.

By the way, how many rps are each of you in? I saw that there were only two people for Connected and I thought I might join, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time sweatdrop .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Link2000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 pm
I'm in... about 7-8

don't worry about time that much, it's okay to me if you can only get one post in every couple of days... or longer, i understand that most people have lives to live. (im not part of that statistic)

Also, maybe when they kick you out, the give them to you, telling you it's the only way you could survive.  
Obituary Press

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff