Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm
"Yeah, the one that you were flying. Other than that, no." Kearo said trying to get a few laughs. "We just got here yesterday so I did not see much yet. Just the fact that Joe got bitten."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:24 pm
"That is saddning yes.That actully the reason why im here,to look for any survivors in the philipenes".Arthur said."I wonder if that girl I met in califorina is alright." arthur said but met to keep it for his thought."Sigh,Oh well."Arthur looked and waited till patrick was done bandaging bianca.  

Pinoy_Operation

Inkspills

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:38 pm
"Great.. n'.. thanks.. 'prciate.. it.." she murmured, slowly losing conciousness. Her blood was all over the drivers seat and te floor by it, as well as soaking the side of her hoodie. ".. someone else.. gun' have.. to.. drive.. can't.. stay.. 'wake.." she mumbled, her words heavily slured as she slouched up against the drivers side door, eyes shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm
"Kearo can you drive im a little drousy and I don't want to get you guys killed."Arthur then went thinking what going to happen s next after they reach to the destanation."He looked at bianca already getting knocked out from the blood loss.Wow thats alot of blood he thoguht.  

Pinoy_Operation

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm
"Sorry, buddy. Can't drive. Learned how to fly a helicopter but never decided to learn how to drive a car. Kinda stupid right there." He said as he rubbed the back of his head with the desert eagle  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 pm
"awww dangit ok ill drive then."Arthur went to the driver seat and put the humvee int gear."this might be a bad time but why are some of you guys in russia anyways"arthur asked while driving.He needed somthing to keep himself awake so he won't pass out while driving.  

Pinoy_Operation

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Patrick franticly bandaged the scratch wounds on Bianca's side, the white gauze instantly dyed red in Bianca's blood. "Damn it." Patrick pulled the cap off of another anesthetic needle with his teeth and jabbed it in at the nearest artery to the wound. Patrick thought about what to do in his mind, then an idea came to him. Patrick picked Bianca up gingerly and placed her in the back seat, he got motioned for Arthur to take the wheel, "Our last stop is our next one, its at a small hospital that Nikolai says never received any infected." Patrick doused the butt of his cigar on the ground, "If we drive fast, we can make it there and get Joe and Bianca to doctors. then we'll figure out what to do with Joe." Patrick rushed to his Humvee and opened the door, sliding onto the Driver's seat and heading off towards the hospital quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm
"Got it"arthur said and with that drove to the hospital."So theres no infected there huh,not to bring you guys dwon but I doubt that."Arthur then looked back at the window driving to the hospital.He rembered when he was a kid his mom was a nurse and a good one."this place is gonna bring back alot of memories"he thought.  

Pinoy_Operation

Inkspills

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm
Letting out a cry of pain at the feel of the needle, Bianca squirmed a bit, but the pain quickly faded. She couldn't feel much of anything after that. She barely registered the fact that she was being picked up, and stared up at Patrick as he carried her. Letting out a little moan of pain when he set her down, she snuggled up in the backseat and shut her eyes. Slowly, he passed out, going limp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm
While arthur was driving he noticed bianca went silent or passed out."wow she must of lost alot of blood"arthur thought.He drove till he saw the hospital.He looked at it but somthing didn't seem right."Ok we're here,ltes get bianca in the hospital before she loses more blood.  

Pinoy_Operation

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 pm
Patrick grabbed the duffel bags from the backseat of his Humvee and tossed them to Kearo and Arthur, he went into the backseat of his Humvee and grabbed Joe, pulling him to his feet, he helped Joe over to the other Humvee and got Bianca onto her feet, supporting one on each arm, he turned his head and yelled at one of the security cameras as he shambled the two injured people towards the doors, "Open the doors, we have injured people here!" a few moments later two nurses, one male and one female, and a russian doctor rushed out, taking Bianca and Joe from him and placing them on stretchers, rushing them inside the Hospital. Patrick coughed, tired from all of the fighting and running, and jogged in after them...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm
Arthur followed in with patrick with the duffel back in his arm.He looked around with all the injured people around.Arthur then had a thought.What if these people were bound to turn infected and kill off everyone they see.A frighting thought that led arthur to grab tight on his magunum.  

Pinoy_Operation

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:34 pm
((guys i gtg take control of my character while im gone.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 am
Trip took out his map and followed where they went with the scope. He lost them for a bit but picked them back up at the hospital where he saw Joe and Bianca Bleeding badly. "s**t, i hope their ok." He pulled out his radio and held it to his face "i hope pat has his radio on him." he said before he pushed the button "Patrick, come in, whats the damage?"  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:35 am
Joe was getting dizzy from the blood loss and bite wound. He heard people shouting all around him as he entered the hospital. He was led over to a gurney, where he was laid down and strapped down.

"Wh..where..am I?" he asked weakly, turning his head and saw Binaca bleeding badly, "Wh-what happened...to Bianca? Is she...all right?"

Joe watched as a mask was put over his face. He inhaled the gas and quickly lost all feeling in his body, the world seemed to slow down, and then he passed out.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games