Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:29 pm
Claude sighed, he'd probably have to help Sebastian clean up again. "Sammael, can I have a word with you later?"
He nodded. "Isabella, it's time for bed."
The girl nodded."I'll be there in a little while Sam."

The two left. Once they where gone Isabella began to unbotton the velvet coat that Ciel had been wearing for dinner.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:33 pm
Sebastian found Bard in the kitchen and a twitchy smile appeared on his face. "How many times have I told you not to blow s**t up in Bochan's kitchen?"

"Ummm...too many to count? I don't know....." Sebastian sighed before he kicked him out of the kitchen literally before beginning to clean up the mess. He had it done by himself in a matter of minutes,

Ciel watched her as she got him out of his clothes. He smiled warmly at her as she helped. "You're going to make a nice housewife. Eventually though I'm going to learn how to dress and undress myself."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm
She felt herself blush. "Isn't this what a good wife does? Taking care of her man?" She stepped off the bed putting the clothes aside and getting a clean night shirt from the closet. "When Sammael bound himself to me in a partial contract, I actually fainted." She pulled the night shirt over his head she was still blushing.

--

Claude was on a mission, a hunt more like. He walked down the hallways and came upon Sabastian just finishing his cleaning up of the kitchen. His golden eyes determined. Claude walked right up to his lover. "So? What did that Reaper do to you? Did he touch you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Sebastian was wondering when Claude was going to bring that topic up. He turned around to look at him. "Grell first took me out on a date before he took me to his room and ordered me to let him have his way with me for the rest of the day. Yes he did have sex with me if that's what you're wondering. He touched me in more ways then one."

Ciel was blushing as well as he allowed himself to be undressed and then dressed by her. "Thank you...Isabella. I think it's safe for me to call you by your regular name as well. Yes that is what a good wife does, and you're already so good at it."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:15 pm
There was a knock on the door. "Miss Isabella, it's time for bed." It was Sammael come to get her ready for bed too. " With all this excitement, you still have a big day tomorrow."
The girl sighed. She wanted to stay with Ciel a little longer. "Coming!" Bella gave Ciel another kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Ciel. I love you."

---

Claude seethed in anger for a moment, then took a deep breath. "Well then, I suppose that I will have to make your forget all about it. And make you remember only my touch." with that promise, Claude took Sebastian's hands and practically dragged him out. "The house cleaning can wait, this is more important."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:29 pm
"Good night. Love you too. See you in the morning for breakfast...in here." He weakly waved bye to her before closing his eyes to go to sleep.

Sebastian was never really one to neglect the housework, but he knew that there was no arguing with Claude once he had his mind set on something. "Okay." He allowed himself to be dragged, having a good feeling where they were going.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm
The two children where trembling, tied and gagged in the ropes that their father had bound them in the boy and his younger sister stared up at the knife
The Baron held the blooded knife up “I summon thee, Lilith! “
A black colored mist appeared in the room. It wavered for a moment then a Demoness stepped out of the shadows. “Baron, we met again, I didn’t think that you’d have the gall to summon me after you cast me out of that gypsy girl.”
The man snorted. “You made a murder of her. And where my most difficult opponent.”
Lilith frowned. “As I recall, you won, do you still wish to fight me?”
“No, I want to make a deal with you.....destroy Sammael. Here, I offer you the souls of my son and daughter as payment”
The powerful demoness smiled “The souls from the renowned Torquemada blond line. Why do you want your familiar dead?”
“I want to be free of this terrible destiny, I’m tired of hunting your kind, it’s not the life that I want.”
Lilith smiled. “Are you sure that this is what you want? Your freedom?”
“Yes!”

The woman with flame red hair pounded on the heavy oak door, “Stop!! Don't hurt them Please!! Let them go!! Let my children go Please! Don't hurt them!" Her husband had sent all of the servant away, ordering the oldest of them, Sammael away to run an errand in the next town over. In a blind panic She began to scream. “SAMMAEL! SAMMAEL!!!!!! PLEASE Where ever you are HELP ME!!!”
“My Lady??”
The Baroness turned around to see the family Servant standing behind her. “My-my husband, he took the children, He’s going to do something to them, Please Help me Sammael.” She was sobbing.
The Servant frowned, his master was starting to behave erratically for the past few months, at first he thought that the Barron’s madness would pass on but.....
“Stand back.” Sammael said, before braking the door down.

Lilith pulled back from the boy, his body was limp lifeless, “ahhnnn......delicious.”
The Baron smiled grimly, after she took their souls then she would go and slay Sammael the demon who held his family prisoner for his own selfish gain. The Torquemadas would no longer have to bow to the whims of that beast.
The Demoness was about to turn to the girl when a bright flash of silver stopped her. “Sammael....”
The Servant was holding a sword of blessed metal. “Lilith, step back from that child.”
The Baron uttered a curse. “Damn you Sammael, you will not get me or my children, after they are gone then there will be no-one else for you to enslave!” He raised the knife, the little girl stared up at him in terror....
A knife came down, but it was her mother who brought her dagger down, the blade slid deep into the base of her husbands' neck severing an artery. Blood spurted everywhere.

“You......you monster!” the woman screamed hysterically, pulling the dagger out and repeatedly stabbed him over and over while screaming. “You Monster! You Monster! YOU MONSTER!!!”

Isabelle sat up screaming in terror, her bared feet where quick to move to the door and run down the hall.

From a dark corner, Sammel watched the girl leave her bedroom and practically run down the hall towards another door. He smiled a little sadly, the girl no longer called to him after her nightmares, her comforting would come from another from now on. It was a bittersweet moment, but if she wanted this boy.....

Isabella had opened the door to Ciel's bedroom, only stopping in hesitation in the doorway.

(( I got bored and wrote you a book. *LOL* ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm
Ciel was fast asleep in his bed at the moment, because he just went through a lot in one day, plus he was out of energy. He needed to get some of that back. He looked like a sleeping angel, unaware of his current company.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:41 pm
Isabella stepped in quietly, her bare feet making no sound on the soft carpet. standing at the bedside, the girl looked down at the sleeping boy, Thought she would never say it in front of him, he was cute, sweet when he was fast asleep.
A warm feeling came over her, feeling of such tenderness that she almost felt like crying. as it was a tear slid down one cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm
Ciel started to stir in his sleep before looking up to her. "Isabella? What's wrong? Can't sleep? Had a nightmare? What is it Isabella?" Even though he talked weakly he still showed high concern for her.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:52 pm
"I....I had a nightmare...." She said sniffing. " Can I.....Can I..." the girl wiped the tear away, her voice dropping into a soft whisper. ".....lay next to you Ciel?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:13 am
Ciel blushed before he thought about it. This would be the first time that a girl was ever in his bed. She needs me to protect her from nightmares... He smiled before he patted the spot on the bed next to him. "Go right ahead."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 am
Bella climb up and slid down under the covers. Laying her head down she let out a soft sigh tucking one hand under her cheek the other placed near her chin.
In the semi darkness, she didn't feel alone anymore. She could close her eyes and reach out with her hand and he'd be there.
"Thank you..." Isabella whispered, reaching out with hand to gently touch the soft strands of hair falling around his face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:46 am
Then without really thinking about it even though he didn't have that much strength in him, he gently pulled on her arm and pulled her closer to him so that her head was now resting on his chest before wrapping his arms around her. "No thank you..." After he smiled in the dark he went back to sleep just like that.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:03 am
Blushing hottly at first, Isabella snuggled closer, her arm going around him to embrace him while they slept. The sound of his heart lulling her into a deep peaceful sleep.

Sammael very quietly closed the door that Bella had forgotten to close, Sweet dreams My Lady...  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games