7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:21 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Abyss
Ok heres a good qustion for you.

Ok after playing gundam battle assult 1 for the first time sveral years ago and fought agest the dreaded Hydra Gundam. and later in part two find out its a differnt poilt who uses him. I did some reserch and found out there was one side story for gundam wing call Deul Story.

first off what was so speacal about Hydra Gundam and what was the who idea of the side story with it.

and if this doesn't get answered with in the first qustion then I was wandering if it was possable for any of the five gundam without the power of main character do defeat this powerful gundam.

and finally what is your opinon oh the Hydra Gundam.
Hydra Gundam was piloted by Valder Farkill, a special ace pilot working for a sub-faction of Oz. He had ambitions of beating Treize, and believed the Hydra could do it.
The Hydra's specialty was its OS, linked with high mobility and those weapons (the rear mounted guns can detatch like funnels) making it a deadly unit.
being comprised of G-metal (Gundanium Alloy), it was just as hard as the XXXG units deployed by the colonies.
I see nasty thing indeed. Well thanks for the info.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:40 am
So, anyone else have questions? Remember, they can be anything..  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:44 am
Based on his personality, what do you think Amuro's favorite food is? Char's? You can add other characters as well if you like to speculate.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:38 pm
Swordoath Omega
Based on his personality, what do you think Amuro's favorite food is? Char's? You can add other characters as well if you like to speculate.

Amuro... i'm not sure, but I feel he's a chocolate milk kinda guy for drinks.
Char didn't seem to know what MacDaniels was in Zeta, so i'd assume that he DOES NOT eat junk food. Although what warships call food could be called junk.
I'd assume he's more likely to have grilled chicken with pasta as a favorite. And he probably drinks non-alcoholic wine with it.
We already know Bernie was a junk food fanatic, but Christina always just drank tea from what we saw. I'd say she's a boring kinda girl in the food department, and go with some sort of home baked pie.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:50 pm
How Much wood could a Zaku chuck if a Zaku could chuck wood?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:07 am
well, Zakus can throw trees. Does that count?  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:09 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
well, Zakus can throw trees. Does that count?

*Scratches chin.*
Hm. I guess so... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:44 am
Good. 3nodding  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

DarthAlucard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:42 pm
Which did you fel had a better ending? the Movie CCA, or the Novel Adaptation?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:15 pm
DarthAlucard
Which did you fel had a better ending? the Movie CCA, or the Novel Adaptation?
I've not seen the novel, so I can't pass judgement.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:19 pm
What is Cagalli's vehicle of choice, were she to live in our day and age?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:29 am
um. one that works is preferable... xd I've got a thing for BIG cars. You know, those 4 x 4 things that look like they could CRUSH a normal car? Those are pretty cool.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:47 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
um. one that works is preferable... xd I've got a thing for BIG cars. You know, those 4 x 4 things that look like they could CRUSH a normal car? Those are pretty cool.

You would probably like my car then. Though not 4 x 4, it's an old 80's station wagon that's at least 4 feet longer than most cars on the road today.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:50 am
Isn't Shani the best zombie ever?

And isn't Gundam Belphagor infinite badassery? surprised  

Stray Bullet Shani

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:28 pm
How can Orb afford to keep up and ahead of the prototype game over the more powerful ZAFT and EA forces throughout destiny, even after they were economically and militarily crushed near the end of SEED?

I mean, the three dom troopers alone made mincemeat of ZAFT, without a loss or even significant damage. They even trashed Impulse. They had beam shields, a mysterious antibeam device, missile and beam weaponry, hover capabilities and excellent space performance.

And that's not to mention the other things they fielded, which clearly were more advanced than the competetion(and the murasames that should have been...).  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff