Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:54 pm
I know, lets be self confident and take advice LIGHTLY instead of snapping back T.T

PLus we're all here because we are all in the same boat LOLITAS UNITING!!..RIGHT?? O_O or maybe I have it all wrong...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:46 am
Im not Snapping. Sorry if it seemed like it :/ It sounds that way when im stating an opinion.

I apologize if i seem to have been rude for stating my opinion...  

Firenation Innara

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:12 pm
Well seeing as its internet and we are typing and we cant see facial expression or tone of voice its kinda really hard to figure out if youre "snapping" stating youre opinion or like something else, ^_^;;; I like peoples opinion cause its seeing what OTHER think right? So i dont mind really-- some one else might see it and be all offensive and deffensive etc : (  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:58 pm
Sorry if it sounded like I was yrying to like.. preach at you or b***h or whatever.

Whenever I talk over the internet I come off as a bigger b***h than (I think. lol) I really am.

Decora.Doll

Nocturnal Scarecrow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:43 am
Aaah me too, plus im really bad a communicationg online too--so people start yelling at me xDD

COMMON LETS SEE SOME PRETTY DRESSES!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:34 pm
User Image
headdress: innocent world
blouse (over): victorian maiden
blouse (under): baby the stars shine bright
skirt: moi-meme-moitie
socks: baby the stars shine bright
shoes: moi-meme-moitie

User Image
headbow: baby the stars shine bright
blouse: victorian maiden
scarf: no brand
jsk: metamorphose
socks: baby the stars shine bright
shoes: baby the stars shine bright

User Image
crown: suppurate system
parasol: baby the stars shine bright
blouse: victorian maiden
skirt: metamorphose
shoes: lolita-lola
bag: h.naoto frill

User Image
headbow: angelic pretty
blouse: angelic pretty
bustier: baby the stars shine bright
skirt: baby the stars shine bright
socks: no brand
shoes: an*ten*na

User Image
headbow: angelic pretty
blouse: angelic pretty
jsk: angelic pretty
socks: metamorphose
shoes: angelic pretty  

alicedoll

Decora.Doll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:37 pm
HAY

WHY ARE YOU FRILLY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:12 pm
Holy combustion you either have a great job, find great deal, married to a famous guy, or inherited your family wealth because HOLY SMOKES THOSE ARE ALOT OF!

yes, alot of. Just cause I roll that way.  

Nocturnal Scarecrow

alicedoll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:15 pm
Decora.Doll
HAY

WHY ARE YOU FRILLY

SRY I AM JUST HERDIN MY SHEEPS!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:19 pm
Nocturnal Scarecrow
Holy combustion you either have a great job, find great deal, married to a famous guy, or inherited your family wealth because HOLY SMOKES THOSE ARE ALOT OF!

i have a part time job. that's all~
other than that, i go to college full time (20 credits a quarter). i guess that's technically over full time though mad  

alicedoll

Cryrin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:45 am
Alicedoll-- every time that I see you in that Moitie skirt, I want to rob you. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:11 am
PearlZenith
Okay, finally a picture of me.

It was still sunny this evening, so I threw on my new (actually old, but new to me) IW skirt, and a blouse. You can't see it so well in the photo, but the blouse is sheerer than I'd usually wear for lolita, so I'm going to try to use it as a pattern to make a less sheer blouse, since I really like the style. The skirt is velveteen, and incredibly heavy, so even though I had two crinis underneath, they did little. I think I'm going to need to buy netting for this skirt. Also, I don't plan on wearing it anywhere for serious until the fall, when it's cool enough outside to not die in a heavy skirt, and don't feel weird wearing such a long skirt around. This thing is so much longer than I was expecting, and I'm still trying to convince myself that the length looks fine.

I love the ring I'm wearing, though I didn't take a close picture of it. It's a rose, in ivory plastic. And, my shoes are not black, as you can see from the pic I took of them. I don't know why they keep looking black whenever pictures are taken of me.

User Image

User Image

Cryrin, I remember seeing your photos on EGL, and just felt like telling you again that you're incredibly pretty.

Omg...Pearl...i see you~! ^^;;;

Pearl you are always so pretty, almost gives me the confidence to post pictures of me in lolita up here...almost...being the key word.  

+Loli Lace+

KimikO_ChaN13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:36 am
alicedoll
Nocturnal Scarecrow

other than that, i go to college full time (20 credits a quarter). i guess that's technically over full time though mad
Please share the great secret of buying good Lolita clothes on a part-time job salary.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:40 am
KimikO_ChaN13
alicedoll
Nocturnal Scarecrow

Please share the great secret of buying good Lolita clothes on a part-time job salary.

pLEASE! I mean I dont even have a job but..i made 800 bucks somewhere.. at home/family work.. thing.. buisness.. I want to splurge so bad but I dont have a paypal...

Aah pearl~!! You are so incredibly pretty!! I love the dress and the blouse : 3  

Nocturnal Scarecrow

alicedoll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:49 pm
KimikO_ChaN13
alicedoll
Nocturnal Scarecrow

hummm...
pretty much i just don't spend money on anything else! ^^;  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games