Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:49 pm
Laughs "I just think the ones that do care are slowly slipping away to bring this downer. Or it might have been the recent uprising of ex boyfriends telling me about new girlfriends." Her eyebrow twitches as she sighs tapping her forehead in slight distaste.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:09 pm
"It always seems like the ones who care are outnumbered by those who don't," Aena shrugs, "That never changes, it's just something you learn to live with. Of course, it seems much worse when something bad has happened or is happening. All things pass. That's the only true thing in the universe."  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:18 pm
Sighs "I know I tend to take the high road a lot or show how I feel simply don't care.... I think that is why they press the matter so" Sighs again rubbing her head "my best friend seems to understand why I have grown to have such a distaste for guys." Laughs shaking her head resting her hands on her knees "the scary part is he is a guy."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Aena smiles, "I got nothing against guys. I tell you the truth, I think that the guys only rarely go out of their way to deliberately hurt the girls. Most of the time they just end up hurting the girls as a byproduct of satisying themselves selfishly. Girls, on the other hand, seem to me to be ready at the drop of a hat to really go out of their way to hurt people. That's just my opinion, though."  

Aenakume

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:40 pm
Nartair walks in, "Hello? Anyone home?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:47 pm
"Hey, Nartair," Aena raises her beer in salute, "Welcome back."  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:48 pm
Giggles "I know what you mean I meet girls like that everyday and rarely talk to them. I make have a physical distaste towards guys but I do prefer to have them around." Nods looking over to the strangers voice "hello there madam."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:52 pm
"Oh yeah, Aena likes the guys," Aena smiles, "They're hairy and smelly and think entirely too much about their own s**t, but I likes 'em."  

Aenakume

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:52 pm
She grins and waves slightly at Aenakume before glancing at the other woman, "Please, call me Nartair, madam sounds so old."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:54 pm
Giggles "my best friend is a guy and he doesn't act like most of them. I think that is why I have some hope for love" smiles softly her eyes moving back to the table.  

UR FAT MOM

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:56 pm
Nods "alright call me Hath" stands up extending her hand to the young woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:00 pm
Nartair takes the young woman's hand and shakes it, "It's a pleasure."  

Aya_Maoko

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:03 pm
Smiles "the pleasure is mine" nods sitting back down in the chair running her fingers through her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:05 pm
Aena smiles, "That's good to hear, that you still have a chance for love. Me? I gave up a long time ago."  

Aenakume

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:07 pm
"You shouldn't, you know that right?" she asks as she takes a seat.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games