Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:16 pm
done.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:19 pm
onifiredemon
done.

THANK you! xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:21 pm
Akahoshi - ninja Oh, I am a sneaky leader. xd

Shiro - *sets up anti-stalker gear* No sneaking peeks at IC! gonk

FLCLboy - Welcome to the guild. whee

Memai - o.O No! No death for you! gonk

moo-moo - ? heart for you, too! xd

Nyome - Aw, poo. And here I thought I was adored for my incredible sense of style.

Sj - $25 lightbox?!?!? wtf?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:22 pm
i didn't know, you could have told me early you where having problems.

oh yeah, koji and i are making a battle guild called Tatakai high in the forums untill i have enough money to guy one. so anyhelp would be great.  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:37 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Akahoshi - ninja Oh, I am a sneaky leader. xd

Shiro - *sets up anti-stalker gear* No sneaking peeks at IC! gonk

Memai - o.O No! No death for you! gonk

moo-moo - ? heart for you, too! xd

Nyome - Aw, poo. And here I thought I was adored for my incredible sense of style.

Sj - $25 lightbox?!?!? wtf?

^ Quotes to remember our Leader by. 3nodding xd

gonk Nuuu!!! i wan' sum' IC peekage! ... and how come Lang gets the good stuff?!?! crying

xd j/k A.D. ... 'Tis alright with me if ya don' wanna share the I.C. yet wink

and yes, youre sense of style is as good as a blind man wearing a helmet for protection against tiny spring showers xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:40 pm
x3 Another awesome chapter of IC AD. =3 Read it awhile ago actually, but didn't get around to posting until now. XD

Seeing as there isn't much else for me to add, I'll return to lurking. ninja  

Find_The_XdOGx

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:45 pm
glad to see you on, seth-dear 3nodding whee *resists forcefully the temptation to tackle-glomp Seth* ... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:47 pm
Shiro - Lang gets priority, as you should realize by now. I send her chapters as I write them, she doodles, which in turn influences the next chapters, etc. She's very important to IC. Obviously. Therefore, she gets special IC privileges. xp

As a blind man...whatnow? xd That bad, huh?

Seth - Thanks. whee I'm always so excited to hear that other people enjoy it.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:51 pm
floating treasure chest! yay for gasoc!

how could people not enjoy IC.

edit: somehow i'm dissapointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:53 pm
A.D. - Yes, i know abo Lang getting priority and all. 3nodding Besides, she's the other creative being of G.A.S.O.C. 3nodding

as a blind man who wears a helmet to...oh, who am i kidding, READ UP! xp ... besides, i was paraphrasing and hoprribly misquoting many many things in order to come up wit that xd

and no, you don't dress bad... just bada** ... trust me... i would have told you something about it like i told Koji on a PM 3nodding .... i still wonder if Koji recieved it :/  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:54 pm
oni - Because. I won't go into details, but IC could be MUCH better. I don't have the patience to be a real author; that would require planning of some fashion. Since I make it up as I go (or rather, how I see it happening in my twisted little head), the storyline is rather shallow. You guys deserve better, but, meh, I'm lazy. xd

Shiro - Oh. Ok. sweatdrop Whatever you say.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:03 pm
oh... opps. that somewhow i'm dissapointed was directed to the treasure chest, unless i'm mistaken.

i though there ws a rule around that said you couldn't put down your own work. stare

still it is very enjoyable if you hangout with the people who are in it. thats what makes it so great. my friends would love it too. maybe i should show them.  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:12 pm
"Spread the word of AyDee!" so sayeth the lord of... stuff... stare ...

the more the merrier too! biggrin go oni go! xd
also i have not dared open my trunk because i don't feel i will get something good...so who knows :/

and yes A.D. ... i have a REALLY bad taste in cracking jokes as of recently...it's like all my zanyness was drained into that thread crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:35 pm
and now i go...because i'm lame like that... and because looking like Sj takes more brain efort from my part while trying to not spazz and become completely incoherent sweatdrop ... til.... today? ... just when it's daytime xd *klonk!*  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:57 pm
Shiro >> OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGLOLOLOLOSTUWTFBBQ!!!!!111oneelventy It's Meia eek *clings* Must leach off your leader-y goodness @w@;;

AD >> Another excellent chapter, AD whee And you love to toy with us, don't you? Always ending each chapter with a cliffhanger xp Can't wait for the next chapter to come around! <3

FLCLboy >> *catches cookie* You'll like this place, really. You'll even turn a little insane >w<

FLCL ish teh weirdz0rs gonk

Nyome >> >x< Don't worry, if worse comes to worse, I'll bring out my 'chibi' killstick xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games