Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:33 pm
Shiro - Translation: AD likes big words. She can't help but use them, even when she knows she shouldn't. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:39 pm
hey! your should be proud about that shiro! 3nodding  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:42 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Shiro - Translation: AD likes big words. She can't help but use them, even when she knows she shouldn't. xd

gonk why you... now tell me...was it THAT HARD to translate all that text into one simple sentence? sad ... it makes my head spin without enough time to think which word is what! @__@; ... that and i'm beggining to get the hang of big words like those you spoke ^^; ... just don't use them consecutively or else... i'll be angry! rawr! eek domokun xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:45 pm
...was that a threat? *raises eyebrow*  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:47 pm
is she Rping? this is new. lets just see where this will go. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:49 pm
onifiredemon
is she Rping? this is new. lets just see where this will go. domokun
The only RP I ever do is *raises eyebrow* and *gives cookie*. That's not real RPing.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:56 pm
Abandoned Dreams
...was that a threat? *raises eyebrow*
Hardly, m'dear sad ... most I'll ever do is complain and b***h about things...but those'll end up on the SKO thread 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:11 pm
riiiigghht. i'll let you live in your denial.just joking around  

oni cypress

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:15 pm
onifiredemon
riiiigghht. i'll let you live in your denial.just joking around

xd .. yes... besides rebooting isn't fun sad

EDIT: i'll go ahead and sleep now...g'night guild! (and memai...if you DO come online on Yahoo.. DO leave a message of some sort to know you're there crying )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:52 pm
AD> It's... scary that I understood that. ToT;; I suppose I read too much... hmm that reminds me I have to finish Wild Swans. XD

Nyah~ Thanks. ^o^;;

Shiro> ^^;; I know, thusly why it's more difficult. @_@;; Besides, the English language is one tough language to learn... seems it can never make up its mind... and the exceptions. O_____O

^-^ Thankies. =3

Oni> I want to eat it too... XD  

Find_The_XdOGx

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:12 am
Seth >> *0* GAIAN CAKE!! *chomps*

Shiro >> I have no idea when I'll get my comp back xd So it'll take a while, I suppose, I'm up for e-mails but...meh xp

AD >> I actually understood that paragraph xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:42 am
Oni- Pschaw, the mulleted marvel could stomp those transforming robots any day.

Sethirius Aww, you're so nice for welcoming me heart
Reverse shout-out to AD and Memai, as well as Alucard and Akahoshi who I haven't seen in a long time <3

Wow this place sure is fast paced, it makes me dizzy trying to keep up o_o

I started reading IC during lunch, fun stuff domokun I just finished chapter 9 which I found especially interesting for some personal reasons and am awaiting further instalments biggrin

And on the topic of not understanding words. I find that dictionary.com is one of my best friends and I visit it quite often. But it sucks for me off the net, and I just have to pretend like I understand what people are saying sometimes and just have to try to understand it through context. I also have the problem of using words I don't really undersantd how to use and more often than not I come off sounding like an idiot.

And..

"garrulous"?
+7 exp, ESC has learned a new word! *bum ba bummm*  

Evil Spoon Child

Nyome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:25 am
Shiro: whee My hair doesn't explode. ;0;

awww~ >_> but I don't have a wednesday stalker! ;-; too many saturday ones.

O_O *hug* <333

*Meeps* xd You and your evil huge hearts!~ ;_; Nyome has brittle bones!

Evil Spoon Child: whee welcome to GASOC~! ^^

AD: "excuse me, sir, but I think you have my monkey's pants"

... xd such useful phrases. ^^

===

gah~ ^^;; been a long night. Ended my auction. sweatdrop Kinda happy it's over, but I miss it already.

:3 ah well. I'm happy with the result all in all. I wouldn't care if I didn't get 1K ~_^ as long as I got to meet all these people I met during these few days. ^0^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:43 am
Spoon Child- Heya! xd

Ryuu- Yar, my mom saw it too. She laughed too. xp

Nyome- Awww...Ive never had an auction long/good enough to actually meet people. sweatdrop xp I usually meet gaia friends in other odd ways. And...I hate your catscratch stuff, you look good in it, and I want some too. gonk xd heart  

Chibi Koji

Nyome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:57 am
Chibi Koji

Nyome- Awww...Ive never had an auction long/good enough to actually meet people. sweatdrop xp I usually meet gaia friends in other odd ways. And...I hate your catscratch stuff, you look good in it, and I want some too. gonk xd heart

^^;; aww~ I meet most of mine through auctions~~ they're so sweet and wonderful~ ;_;

whee thank you *pets outfit* But I think I'm going to have to change soon.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games