Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:03 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
complacent mind

welcome > W

Well, thank you, Nebbia.

So
How do you like the guild so far?

It's lovely. The people seem active and the story you all made so far seems vast and detailed.

Well we have some evul masterminds here.

Mostly The Reticent Harlequin and King of Relms.
Those are the ones so far I've been actively working with and they have this thing for building up stories >w< /

Another crew member with honorific Kudos would be Sabrewolf.
I don't really rp much with him nowadays but he's really into Story development.

And I mean really deep.
He literally has all the characters, images and places set before the arc even starts D:
while the other two are more active, they build the skeleton. and work around it.

Sabre is more of a perfectionist. He wants to have Everything ready.

From there on we have the captain Fluffy ghoul who's always looking for everyone to have a great time.
I haven't particularly participated on any of her missions or arcs whatsoever, but their events are like plot goldmines :3
Access for characters to know other characters :3
break the ice and makes some social networks xD
which greatly expands the repertoire of any NPC or RPC razz

A brilliant cast. I myself don't plan to be too ambitious currently in terms of missions. I'm just playing quietly in the background right now like a street performer as you no doubt have noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:11 pm
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind

Well, thank you, Nebbia.

So

It's lovely. The people seem active and the story you all made so far seems vast and detailed.

Those are the ones so far I've been actively working with and they have this thing for building up stories >w< /

I don't really rp much with him nowadays but he's really into Story development.

And I mean really deep.
He literally has all the characters, images and places set before the arc even starts D:
while the other two are more active, they build the skeleton. and work around it.

From there on we have the captain Fluffy ghoul who's always looking for everyone to have a great time.
I haven't particularly participated on any of her missions or arcs whatsoever, but their events are like plot goldmines :3

A brilliant cast. I myself don't plan to be too ambitious currently in terms of missions. I'm just playing quietly in the background right now like a street performer as you no doubt have noticed.

Which is why you caught my eye right off the bat XD
I kinda enjoy background stories just a little more than main ones
but nowadays it's really hard to see that pull of as most people like to jump into the main stage and compete and impress.
Which sadly it's not something I can provide.

I'm kinda rubish around said type of rp but enjoy it none the less ^ ^
since it's kinda hard to have background characters without tuning them up to become super soldiers or you get wasted on by other people's characters XD

But I would like to think that's mostly because people have yet to find the beauty of street performance XD

right no we are having a blast at the Cabraret club which is kind of a background comedy rp zone XD  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:25 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind

Well, thank you, Nebbia.

So

And I mean really deep.

but nowadays it's really hard to see that pull of as most people like to jump into the main stage and compete and impress.

since it's kinda hard to have background characters without tuning them up to become super soldiers or you get wasted on by other people's characters XD

But I would like to think that's mostly because people have yet to find the beauty of street performance XD

right no we are having a blast at the Cabraret club which is kind of a background comedy rp zone XD

Hah... Thank you, I appreciate that quite a bit. I think I may run things through with Viden and Raven for a bit, develop things a bit more and carry him around to certain places. Afterwards, I'll see if I can't bring him into the Cabaret, since drinking is indeed one of his vices.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:29 pm
Complacent Mind

Welcome back. ^.^  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:30 pm
Corvo Bianco
Complacent Mind

Welcome back. ^.^

Thank you, Corvo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:34 pm
Complacent Mind
Corvo Bianco
Complacent Mind

Welcome back. ^.^

Thank you, Corvo.

Sorry I had to skip out on Paradox
and Vautner, but we both know that
wasn't going anywhere. lol  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:37 pm
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind

And I mean really deep.

Hah... Thank you, I appreciate that quite a bit. I think I may run things through with Viden and Raven for a bit, develop things a bit more and carry him around to certain places. Afterwards, I'll see if I can't bring him into the Cabaret, since drinking is indeed one of his vices.

sure, but remember it's comedy XD
and the Cabraret is a Milk bar that sure delivers that XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:16 pm
Corvo Bianco
Complacent Mind
Corvo Bianco
Complacent Mind

Welcome back. ^.^

Thank you, Corvo.

Sorry I had to skip out on Paradox
and Vautner, but we both know that
wasn't going anywhere. lol

Yeah, fairly slow, that was fine.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:17 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind

And I mean really deep.

Ah, gosh, the milk bar. Probably a place for hoodlums to hide and smoke pot in now. Rest in peace, cat-dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:47 pm
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind

Ah, gosh, the milk bar. Probably a place for hoodlums to hide and smoke pot in now. Rest in peace, cat-dreams.

Yeah I also miss vaughs milk bar ; w;
We even sponsored every time the cabraret showed up on an event.
since they both share the awesomeness of milk
but Vaugh is a little more open while Gogoat is stricktly milk derivated, so there's no sushi or meat XD  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:56 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Is there anyone open to Rp with my character Emit?

duno people like kitsunes more?
there's also very few witches

and what orientation is Emit?

Emit is bisexual.
Joking
But in all seriousness, in what context are you referring to when you say orientation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:03 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind

but Vaugh is a little more open while Gogoat is stricktly milk derivated, so there's no sushi or meat XD

Well, I can still open it back up, maybe make a dual business venture. Hmm, another time.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:17 pm
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

Emit is bisexual.

nice XD
also my bad
I meant affiliation
like... good guy?
bad guy?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:18 pm
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind
Nebbia d Argento
Complacent Mind

Well, I can still open it back up, maybe make a dual business venture. Hmm, another time.

maybe XD
it would give Zoey a place to work at ; w;  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:19 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

Emit is bisexual.

nice XD
also my bad
I meant affiliation
like... good guy?
bad guy?

oh lol, Emit is.....trying to find a better word to say it. He's like in between. Neither good nor evil since he hasn't been in to situation to fight for a specific side.  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games