Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:31 pm
Great - mention of the chocolate covered steak made me lose my appetite. I guess I should dig out my homeopathic stuff for PMS... That stuff is the best: I use it for PMS, menstrual cramps, sleeplessness and sinus pain. stare Yes, I know, the whole cramps thing probably makes all the guys extremely uncomfortable. We bleed - deal with it! It probably makes it worse to know that women talk about it a lot. Hah! Made you blush!! 3nodding

Speaking of the slang 'guys' it made me think a lot the other day when I was stuck in rush hour traffic on the freeway and trucking along at 5 mph. The slang 'guy' refers to either a male in teen year or older, since boy is used for prepubescent years, and then of course is the 'man' term. Now, you have girl, woman, and then the more formal term 'lady' and it's correspondance 'gentleman'. So I was pondering that and I remembered the old musical "Guys & Dolls". It seems to be a slang term originating in the 40's. So that brings up the question: If people use the slang 'guy', why isn't the female equivalent, 'doll', used except for when a man is being either condescending or in general disrespectful? Because that isn't the case when the term 'guy' is used, and in fact is sometimes used without regard to gender. sweatdrop Ok, I'm done.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:51 pm
Maeth
You got a monkey hump there Rei...

yes... yes there is... um... now that you mentioned it, I'm gonna put momo back in his cage... bad bad monkey...  

Reiven De bergerac

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:13 pm
Maeth
Too cliché.

I wouldn't say that, I'd imagine our seeds to be anything but cliche children  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:08 pm
By the way Miko, ever notice women can speak freely of their bodily issues, but bring up a man's and there's a woman somewhere to smack him? Then again, men don't care about other men so its not a great argument.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:20 pm
I agree with boss...Eventhough I've been slaped once by a girl in the hall. The only reason is that she really missed her true target. She didn't even apologese...p***k.

Also. Dose PMS really make a good conversation piece for all women? And dose it make you think weird thoughts. *That thought compliments to Miko*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:36 pm
I just ate a whole bag of Tootsie Rolls! XD  

Rhies

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:54 pm
Thats funny. I didn't see any tootsie rolls when you were at my house. Either that or you eat without chewing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:33 am
Thats because she devoured them well before we got to the house.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:33 am
Well when she said she just barley eaten the tootsie rolls I thought she ment...ya know...Just barley.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:41 am
Maeth
By the way Miko, ever notice women can speak freely of their bodily issues, but bring up a man's and there's a woman somewhere to smack him? Then again, men don't care about other men so its not a great argument.

Are you kidding? Guys talk about their bodily parts all the time around me!

Of course, this might have to do with going to art school...and seeing lots of naked fellows anyway

no boundries  

Radjulon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:52 am
I think I will become a nudist. BWAAHAAHAAHAA!!!~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:37 pm
Maeth

Hmm, interesting thought. I have 2 older brothers, but all they did was belch the alphabet, poot and look innocent, and then the general rough housing. Although when I was young, they would sometimes let my older sister and I tie them up after church. And then for a while we had a rubberband war going on... I had several hundred of them in a bag that I kept on me at all times. rolleyes Ah, the memories...  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:35 pm
wait... tie them up?? well cool I guess... me and my little brothers kinda act the same anyway, since I had no sisters for a lot of my child hood...we had this spit ball war going on from the time I was a sophomore in high school till the time I moved out.... they had a system of spitball guns. depending on how long your straw was, the hunk of paper would fly different distances. it was cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:45 pm
When my grandparents lived at their old house they had a den a bit downstairs. I loved that place.
Anyway, down there me, my brother, and my two cousins would have martial arts tournaments.
I kicked a**. Of course now my younger cousin's been doing weight training and the rest of us try to avoid getting hit by him. The cheater...  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:20 pm
My grandparents have boxing gloves. Me and Destructo duked it out many a time.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games