Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:23 pm
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Is there anyone open to Rp with my character Emit?

duno people like kitsunes more?
there's also very few witches

and what orientation is Emit?

Emit is bisexual.

nice XD
also my bad
I meant affiliation
like... good guy?
bad guy?

oh lol, Emit is.....trying to find a better word to say it. He's like in between. Neither good nor evil since he hasn't been in to situation to fight for a specific side.

Difficult,
my main villain is kinda dead
and well all I have now is Zoey who's at Death mansion already with someone

I can't really board on Emit given my other Character Tear is going to be abducted soon. :S

alkdjlaksdlkasjdlk complicated - .-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:28 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Is there anyone open to Rp with my character Emit?

duno people like kitsunes more?
there's also very few witches

and what orientation is Emit?

Emit is bisexual.

nice XD
also my bad
I meant affiliation
like... good guy?
bad guy?

oh lol, Emit is.....trying to find a better word to say it. He's like in between. Neither good nor evil since he hasn't been in to situation to fight for a specific side.

Difficult,

I can't really board on Emit given my other Character Tear is going to be abducted soon. :S

Wait main villain? Emit can probably spark something up with that.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:08 pm
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

Emit is bisexual.

nice XD
also my bad
I meant affiliation
like... good guy?
bad guy?

Difficult,

no I mean she literally died. - .-
so I no longer have a main villain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:34 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

Emit is bisexual.

nice XD
also my bad
I meant affiliation
like... good guy?
bad guy?

Difficult,

Oh.....ouch....wait Abducted? why?  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:01 pm
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

Difficult,

her former mistress is going to claim her > .>
which is going to upset her current mistress < . <  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:44 am
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

Difficult,

Woooooaaaaaahhhh.....Hey i think i came up with something that could be a good filler...or possibly more if someone wants to make it bigger, I call it the Big Brother Project. It involves Jack Evans being kidnapped, Emit being forced into another memory loss situation, and the rise of a new villain. Though it seems small since my characters are the only ones being affected by it which is why i want it to be something bigger. If you want, you can be involved in it.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:12 am
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

Woooooaaaaaahhhh.....Hey i think i came up with something that could be a good filler...or possibly more if someone wants to make it bigger, I call it the Big Brother Project. It involves Jack Evans being kidnapped, Emit being forced into another memory loss situation, and the rise of a new villain. Though it seems small since my characters are the only ones being affected by it which is why i want it to be something bigger. If you want, you can be involved in it.

we would need to discuss the extent of this project.
what's it's focus?
what's the plot?
Important events that need to occur during the event?
How and why does this project affect Jack and Emit?
how does it develop their character personality, what personal growth do they loot from this event?

I'm fairly against plots making people stronger just because.
There has to be some personal growth, becoming either more mature or degenerate their moral status.

Then again that's just my tastest but I would like to know the first questions since it helps me know what I'm up for and how "big" could it be.
After all an Arc is nearby.
and most of my characters are going to be involved in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:31 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

what's it's focus?
what's the plot?
how does it develop their character personality, what personal growth do they loot from this event?

There has to be some personal growth, becoming either more mature or degenerate their moral status.

Then again that's just my tastest but I would like to know the first questions since it helps me know what I'm up for and how "big" could it be.

No worries, this involves no power growth, perfectly fine with the strengths of my characters.
The focus is villain faction like scientist group. This group secretly has been conducting secret projects that constantly fail though they have the man power to keep their experimental funding from being discovered.

The Plot is the project of course Big Brother. Big brother is the experiment that they are trying to create. At first it was all meant to be a harmless experiment. A new way of security in death city and a ticket to push jack industries out and become the new source of futuristic technology. But as time progressed they continued to encounter flaw after flaw and eventually moved on to human test subjects. It lead to the point where they Kidnapped Jack Evans, another scientist, who has had success in the past with things like this.

Important events that happen during this would most likely be the death of either two characters. The reveal of Big sister who was a secret side project that jack was forced to work on, along with the revealing the identity of who the successful test subject big brother was, two minor villains. The minor villains were surviving Big Brother subjects that were too weak the be the actual big brother. The last event would be Big Brother and Big Sister fighting, Big Brother actually breaking his brain washed mind state which made him ignorant to what or who he was.

It affects these two because Jack industries ((Small project)) built itself up being the major source of technology along with pushing the other business out of town metaphorically. So they basically came back and plans to do the same thing jack did back to them though it could result in the possible demise of Jack. I can't spoil Emits involvement though.

It develops their personalities because if Jack survives, he lives with the guilt of a brother like figure dying just so he can live. which eventually would send jack into a depression state. Eventually jack industries would close down and jack himself would finally grow up mentally. If Emit lives then he would most likely turn villain blaming the others and himself for jacks death. This would cause Emit to revert to what he was avoiding and become what people expected him to be. Though there are endless possibilities though this would be like a game of decisions which ends with one final result.

Its not my say on if it will be an arc or not, though, fluffy if you're reading this that would be awesome. Basically it can be big enough to affect the people who enter the event, but, i cant start unless there are enough people.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:24 am
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage
Nebbia d Argento
Asura of Rage

what's it's focus?
what's the plot?

No worries, this involves no power growth, perfectly fine with the strengths of my characters.
The focus is villain faction like scientist group. This group secretly has been conducting secret projects that constantly fail though they have the man power to keep their experimental funding from being discovered.

The Plot is the project of course Big Brother. Big brother is the experiment that they are trying to create. At first it was all meant to be a harmless experiment. A new way of security in death city and a ticket to push jack industries out and become the new source of futuristic technology. But as time progressed they continued to encounter flaw after flaw and eventually moved on to human test subjects. It lead to the point where they Kidnapped Jack Evans, another scientist, who has had success in the past with things like this.

Important events that happen during this would most likely be the death of either two characters. The reveal of Big sister who was a secret side project that jack was forced to work on, along with the revealing the identity of who the successful test subject big brother was, two minor villains. The minor villains were surviving Big Brother subjects that were too weak the be the actual big brother. The last event would be Big Brother and Big Sister fighting, Big Brother actually breaking his brain washed mind state which made him ignorant to what or who he was.

It affects these two because Jack industries ((Small project)) built itself up being the major source of technology along with pushing the other business out of town metaphorically. So they basically came back and plans to do the same thing jack did back to them though it could result in the possible demise of Jack. I can't spoil Emits involvement though.

It develops their personalities because if Jack survives, he lives with the guilt of a brother like figure dying just so he can live. which eventually would send jack into a depression state. Eventually jack industries would close down and jack himself would finally grow up mentally. If Emit lives then he would most likely turn villain blaming the others and himself for jacks death. This would cause Emit to revert to what he was avoiding and become what people expected him to be. Though there are endless possibilities though this would be like a game of decisions which ends with one final result.

Its not my say on if it will be an arc or not, though, fluffy if you're reading this that would be awesome. Basically it can be big enough to affect the people who enter the event, but, i cant start unless there are enough people.

on a personal observation I can't really say it's big enough to be an arc.
Rather, by how you are talking and the mayor development is focused on your characters.
I would go for the suggestion of making this a Mission.
It won't affect directly on the main rp realm until the mission is finished.
And of course it's easier to control the events without leading other people unto confusion.
And also easier to keep track of the rpers.
Just how many people do you need?
or more likely, how many characters (besides Jack and Emit)?
Think cautiously how many.

* The more people the harder would be to keep track on them

* Characters, however, are easier the less rpers are as seen on the previous point.

Once you get this done, and have your plot developed, then you can proceed to ask permission to run the mission. I don't see any of the crew having trouble with that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:43 pm
IM BACK BABY!!!! only reason i was not active at all i was hacked into and banned but im so happy they un banned it WOOOHOOO! time to get my characters biggrin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:19 pm
Asura of Rage

Xuza's on board. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:08 pm
Pro Slap
IM BACK BABY!!!! only reason i was not active at all i was hacked into and banned but im so happy they un banned it WOOOHOOO! time to get my characters biggrin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back smile  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:46 am
Corvo Bianco
Asura of Rage

Sweeet, another affection to add to the planned out idea  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:37 pm
Asura of Rage
Corvo Bianco
Asura of Rage

Oh...  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:51 pm
Corvo Bianco
Asura of Rage
Corvo Bianco
Asura of Rage

Oh...

Oh? This is totally going to happen, i just needed more people to join in.  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games