A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:49 pm
"Hey, Irene, did you tell Leeroy about the Doctor?"
"Uummm... yeah...."
"Figured, hah. What'd he say?"
"Well, he thought I was making up a story, at first. But then he began believing me. He says he's gonna be disappointed if I made it up."
"Hehe. Well, we'll get you back home, soon again."
"Can't I stay and help?"
"Oh, sure. Oh... tell me about the guy that was going to kill you."
"Oh, okay..."

He was focused on the image of the man who tried to kill him. The cat-eye star invoked a distant, dark memory in the far reaches of the Doctor's mind. It was so old, it could have been something he read in a book when he was just a boy. Something horrible is going to happen. It seemed apparent. The intensity in the man's eyes, his voice, it was shocking. Something inside the Doctor squirmed. Was it... fear?

"Renfield, what was he?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:59 pm

She grabbed his arms by her boney and white hands. She took a hold of him with inhuman strength wanting him to focus on her and only her. What she was about to communicate she knew could not be said with words entirely, but with feelings.

Black eyes quivered but you couldn't tell.

"Doctor..." She shook her head. "I do not know."

She lowered her head and her grip on his arms grew tighter.

"Something inside me is very afraid. He was using my people, Doctor. He's enslaved them, made me...hurt them. He wouldn't allow them a quiet death, a death with dignity!"

She spoke silently. The others, in their arrogance, and their selfishness, would not understand. Only the Doctor she felt, could feel the pain of slavery without ever being a slave himself, that he could somehow know what it was to be seen as a monster, without ever being a monster.

"I somehow know him." She told the Doctor. "I have never seen him before, but I know him. His face, his scent. He is powerful. He is unforgiving. Merciless. And he has a purpose, he will not stop. And this purpose somehow involves you and me. We cannot run from him. We must find him, and somehow...I dont' know how...end him."

"We don't even know who he is and you're talking about killing him?"

She gripped tighter on him.

"There are people in this universe, maybe not Cybermen, or even Daleks, but there are people, who deserve outright to die. He is not a person, Doctor, he is a force to something far greater than himself, and I..."

She turned her head as if she had heard something.

"We must not let that greater thing do what it wants."

TheSmilingShadow

Collateral Damage Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:14 pm
"Act I, Scene I..." the old priest explained to himself
"...complete." he gestured as reality buckled cardboard tub, groaned and burst into a wide portal.
"... And curtain. Places everyone" Alhazred strolled through the gate, which remained for his pets lope through.
"Its time to play game with them. 13 minutes, 27 seconds until they realize someone is not where they should be" He mused.
He looked back at his trophy
"Now which one should I trade for?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:28 pm
The Captain listened to Renfeild saying to the doctor "So who is this guy?How do we stop him?"  

JackLantern2020

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:43 pm

Renfield did not let go of her grip on the Doctor. Instead she slowly turned her head to her back, and there stood the Captain, and along with him everyone else staring at her.

"I was not talking to you." Renfield said surpressing her anger. She turned the Doctor away from them, stepping away from the Captain. "You, will not talk to me!" She yelled at the Captain. "I refuse to speak to someone who hours ago saw me as a blood-thirsty monster below basic rights. And I wasn't even talking to any of you!"

"I didn't do anything!" Eddie yelled from across the room, holding her TARDIS.

The Doctor grabbed ahold of Renfield, focussing her back on him.

"I'm here." He told her. "I'm right here. Say what you need to say to me."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:21 am
The Captain just stared at her for a moment thinking he wasn't even't talking to her,she must be really stressed about this thing which is understandable,so instead of say something he just shut up and looked to the doctor.  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:36 pm
Renfield looked as if she was about to say something, but then closed her mouth.

"What do we do?" The Doctor said, more to himself than to anyone else.

"Destroy him." She answered promptly.

"Well..." The Doctor sighed. He glanced at everyone in the TARDIS.

Something didn't feel right.

Someone was missing.

Sam heard a clink. He turned and saw a bottle rolling on the floor. Irene had just finished telling him of the man who tried to kill them.

"How'd that get there?" He said aloud.

"Hey, where's Sorvad?" Irene wondered.

The Doctor looked at Renfield, then strode over to the bottle.

"What is going on," he said, his voice taking a sharp edge.

"Guys, this is way not cool." Irene mumbled.

There was silence for a moment as everyone looked at the bottle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:54 pm
lol dramallama  

Rose Tyler Forever

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:50 pm
(( OOC: Get out of our thread, troll. Back to your bridge. You have no power here. If you want to join the RP, PM one of us, but first read the entire thing. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:16 pm
The Captain looked around for sorvad wondering what happened to him.  

JackLantern2020

Collateral Damage Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:14 pm
The Captain came across a small box, plainly wrapped. It contained piece of parchment and something long wrapped in red velvet. The handwriting was in some old Arabic tongue, it was heavy and jagged.

"Greetings Doctor,

Going into full details here would only be contrary, a waste of time as it were, of which you coincidentally do not have a lot left. I hope you can appreciate the full irony of that statement.
The time of your kind has come to its end, and you are only prolonging. Though we could could subsequently wait for you all to pass own, your tenacity is irksome. Quite like a mosquito bite.
To cut to the chase as it were we sincerely invite you to the tower of London. I can think of no better place to end the existence of a high criminal guilty of multiple acts of trespassing and fervent heresy. Your problem is that you are lonely, and as such develop a bond with creatures lesser than you. Not unlike a child and its doll you take your "pets" with you everywhere until they break during one of your adventures, one of your games, and are discarded. Or simply you set them free because they no longer interest you.
Still this puerile attachment to these momentary companions and your insatiable urge to care for them makes manipulating you as facile as molding earthen clay.
Please do attend, you would so disappoint your green friend if you did not.

yours dearly,
Abdul Alhazred

p.s.

Bring the creature."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:44 pm
"Captain, what do you have?" The Doctor noticed the parchment in the Captain's hand.

"I dunno, I just found... this thing... It's for you..." The Captain was halfway through the letter before the Doctor slipped it out from between his fingers.

He put his glasses on to read it, and within 15 seconds he was rushing to his consul with a serious scowl on his face.

"He took Sorvad. Great."

"That necromancer guy took Sorvad?" Irene said, wide-eyed.

"Yep." The Doctor pushed his glasses up his nose to look at the screen of his consul's computer.

Sam gripped his bat tight. "What did the note say?"

The Doctor didn't answer for a moment.

"Doctor, what did the note say?"

The Doctor looked over his shoulder at Sam. "He wants to meet me at the Tower of London." Behind Sam, the Doctor could see Renfield. She looked terrified and slightly angry.

He turned back to the consul and pulled a lever.
"So there I will meet him."

He thinks he actually knows me. He thinks I "set them free", my friends, because "they no longer interest" me.

The Doctor already knew he had a strength that Abdul severely lacked. Not only that, but a strength that Abdul believed to be a weakness.

The TARDIS rumbled to a halt.

"I think... I should go alone."

"No! We're coming with you." Irene stepped forward, Sam brandished his bat as if to prove his worthiness.  

CrystalGazer

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:54 pm

"Alone?" Eddie tilted her head. "Alone after all this? You're gonna go ALONE to a man who has a bunch of Ereptors as pets! You can't go alone!"

"Do you want to come with me?"

"NO!" Eddie shook her head. "I say we don't go at all! Is he REALLY gonna kill Sorvad, or is he gonna just let him go cause Sorvad's an annoying jerk?"

The Doctor stared at her, tired of her games. But Eddie shook her head.

"He's not worth it, Doctor." She told him. "Not because he's a Dalek, but because he'd hardly do it for you."

"He did save us." Susan said.

"Pft, that was when he was stuck in Transylvania, modern England is a bit different."

Renfield ate her plant. In one big gulp as no one was watching she ate it entirely. She felt somehow she would need the strength.

"Friend, I need you smaller, still." She whispered to her TARDIS, which before her eyes became a cross pendant which she wore around her neck.

She was preparing herself. Because she read the note on the Doctor's face, and without knowing a single word of the note, she knew what it said. She knew it was from the man which she feared so much, she knew the Doctor would go, that was how he was, that was his nature, and she knew he would insist on no one coming along.

So she stood there, watching the others protest, waiting for him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:08 pm
The Captain looked to the doctor "Doctor,its insanity to go in without knowing much about this man other than he is a necromancer and assumes much about,from the letter it almost seems like hes watched you from a far."

"We need a plan obviously,we can't just go in swinging,we need someone to do some survalence before going in."  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:27 pm
"Captain, he has taken Sorvad hostage, as bait, I know. But I can't stand idly by and wait... Sorvad didn't ask to be taken and possibly killed!"
The Doctor took a few steps towards the door of the TARDIS. Irene and Sam stepped with him. The Captain looked worried.

"It's not like we know nothing about him, anyway. You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats those he believes are his inferiors." The Doctor was thinking of the enslaved Ereptors. He took another step towards the door.

"And this is a good chance to find out why he wants me. Yeah?" The Doctor pushed open the door and ran into the courtyard of the Tower of London.

Sam and Irene looked at each other, and followed. The Doctor was standing at the foot of the White Tower and looking towards the uppermost window.

Sam and Irene approached the tower also. Without taking his eyes off of the tower, the Doctor said "I think he's up there..." while pointing at the window.

Irene noticed two huddled figures a few meters away. They were stirring slightly.

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff