Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
Time after Time (A Doctor Who RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Dr. Who special.
  Doctor ten introduction
  Dave and Tate.
  The Two Doctors
View Results

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:39 pm
"We can use your screwdriver Professor!" Iris noted, putting her on reading glasses to study the bomb. "What's this wire?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am
"Yes my dear I'm doing that now and knowing the master, Andi, he undeniably made them mindless drones but I could check to see if they are intelligent but I doubt it." the professor explained.  

JackLantern2020

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 pm
Iris felt one coming up to her, elbowing the drone in the face. As the drone fell, Iris landed on top, holding him down. The drone sputted and fizzled, mummering gibberish. Iris gasped, hearing him whisper. She sat up as the drone stopped moving. "He was calling for his wife.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm
The Professor gasped "My great giddy aunt! That monster! The robots but lacked sentience to adapt to any deviation of the work schedule so he used the minds of the miners who worked here before the master came here!! Either that or worse......the miners are the robots!!"  

JackLantern2020

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 am
Amanda pops on the last panel to cover the internal mechanisms. "There we go. And it looks like just in time," she says as she points at the reality manipulator and the cloud of drones. She turns to the Professor, "I am very sorry if the robots were the miners, but right now we don't have much of a choice. The bomb is likely to kill them and the manipulator. But that may be a mercy. I would not want to live as one of those things, and I am sure that no part of them would want to either." She turns back to face the machine. "We will have to get a little closer because this has a limited range and we are not there yet." Amanda tinkers slightly with a couple of the stun guns that were still whole. "These should work on the drones now. It still only does stun damage, but it can buy us some time. Who wants to carry the bomb and who is going to provide cover?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 pm
Andi grimaces and helps Iris up off the drone. "I don't like this. I know we have to stop him but I wish we had more information on these drones. If the minds are nothing more then electronics, this thing will kill them. If there's a biological component though, it could disrupt the Master's programming long enough for us to think of something else. I just wish we had more time.
As to covering, I think our sonics will serve as long as we don't get caught in those beams. If one of you wants to carry a stunner though, a little extra coverage is a good thing." she passes an intact stunner to Iris and pulls her in for a quick kiss before heading down the hill.  

Runa Whynd

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 pm
((Hello? Is anyone here?))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 am
(I am, but I thought that either the Professor or Iris should be next. If I am mistaken I can post a story piece.)  

Lady Spring Rayn

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:46 am
(Sorry I haven't been on, my father visited me for the weekend, I will post)

"Wait let me see that." he grabbes a stun gun,a few spare parts around the factory, the emp device and starts modifying it with his sonic screwdriver and makes it into a power pack he put on his back that attached to the stun gun "I think we should fire this in a steady beam at the reality machine to deactivated it without it affecting the robots and I think if we can get an inner workings of the robots we might beable to see if they are the miners of this place or simply automations and even if they are, do we have the right to destroy something that his intelligence?" The Professor asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm
((No problem. I haven't been on as much as I'd like either. I have a job now and it eats up a lot of my time.))  

Runa Whynd

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 pm
Amanda looks at the Professor. "If we can save them, I will bend my mind to help you. If we can't, I am going to free them. I know that I wouldn't want to spend my life like that. Now, let's go get rid of that thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:06 am
As they get caught up in tinkering and moral dilemas, Andi realizes that the robot people are closing in. As she's about to mention this, she notices a strange humming in the background. She looks up and is horrified at what she sees. "Look!" she points at the reality machine which appears to be glowing faintly. "Professor, it's starting up. We're out of time! Fire now!"  

Runa Whynd

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 am
The Professor looked to the machine and picking it up and running with it at the device as he tried to get through the robots before aiming high at the device as he pulled the trigger firing the beam at the machine. The Doctor helped him pushing the robots aside and they both saw the master try to stop them with his tissue compressor ray, he fired at them missing them but hitting the robots causing them to shrink and die.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:41 am
Amanda takes a quick look at the situation and makes a, probably foolish, decision. She pick up one of the tools she had been using, and taking a slightly different route than the others headed straight for the master with grim determination written all over her face. These people that she was with, they were good people and would likely change the world for the better. That made her only job at the moment to incapacitate the Master.  

Lady Spring Rayn

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 pm
((Where's Ritzy? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I just don't want to leave her out.))  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff