Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raveneyes1989

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:27 pm
Aiko pulled her legs up and rested her cheek against the top of her knees as she traced the bars of cage with her fingers lazily.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:50 pm
Kani yawned and stretched, then grimaced when her fist hit the bars of her cage. She withdrew her hand as quickly as if it had been burned, and started rubbing it.
"Um, excuse me," she said, ever so politely, to the guard outside her cage, "but the cage is too small. I know you have to house a lot of slaves here, but you should really look into more accommodating cages."

The guard glanced back at her, obviously annoyed, but said nothing.

Kani sighed and curled up on the floor of her cage, and began singing softly to herself.
"As the blackbird in the spring / 'Neath the willow tree / Sat and piped I heard him sing / Sing of Aura Lee..."

Spewki

Zero the Silent Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:12 pm
Near walked into the shop eying only the best. His expectations where high for this place seeing as his skills are rusty. So he looked around for the perfect subordinate. "Hmmmmm......This should be interesting.....Which to choose....."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:14 pm
Skorpion wandered the night. He had been tracking a particular scent all evening. Someone smelled tasty, very tasty. It had been many weeks since he had last needed to feed and his Noble Blood called out for the blood of this creature he followed. Through the urban jungle he tracked, growing closer with every passing minute. Roof top to steamy street, stairwell to fire escape, he traveled. Closer ever closer to his prey.

No one saw him, if other Vampires knew of his passing they also knew his power and avoided him. He is an Ancient. A member of the Council of Elders. He has brought more Vampires in to this world, and taken more out, then nearly any other vampire in history.

Skorpion caught up to and claimed his victim, this evenings meal, near the water front. As he disposed of the body in a near by thicket of bushes he could smell the salt air, hear the distant ding of the buoys, and he smelt ... something familiar ... yet nearly forgotten. Sniffing the air perched atop a building he thought to himself, "Whatever is that scent? And where do I know it from? Ooh I remember!" He smiled speaking out loud for the first time since waking shortly after dusk, "I forgot slavery was vogue these days."

For the scent he detected wasn't fear, he knew what that smell was, he smelled it seconds before every meal. No this was something similar, yet wholly different and altogether more fun. Quickly he followed this new scent, not for food, but for curiosity. Moving across the Marina District in to the Wharf District, inland away from the water he traveled.

He traveled through the Warehouse District until he found what he was looking for. A stairwell leading down in to the ground stopping at a dark coloured metal door with a bare bulb above it. In the center of the door was a small opening with a grill. Behind the grill was a tiny door. This was obviously meant as a means to answer without actually opening the front door.

Skorpion knocked on the door loudly. Almost immediately he heard a latch and the tiny door opened behind the grill. He saw a gray eye and a scarred cheek. "Yes," the man said with a drawl. "What'cha want?"

Skorpion grinned at the man and in response said, "I'm interested in seeing your merchandise my good man."

"We're closed! Y'all come on back after 9 am tomorrow," the man said.

The tiny door slammed shut so fast Skorpion actually jumped in surprise. Skorpion was rarely surprised, and he hated surprises. This time he pounded on the door. When the tiny door opened he growled, "I will be sleeping after 9 am tomorrow my good man. I shan't be but a moment I am sure." He gave the gray eye an evil look. One that made it clear, the third time he had to knock, the tiny door being opened would not be required to answer him.

The tiny door slammed shut quickly. There were three clicking sounds, followed by what sounded much like a metal bar being scrapped against the other side of the metal door, and the door swung open with a creak. A large tank of a man stood behind the door, a scar running the length of his face from above his right eye to beneath the hem of his shirt at the base of his neck on the left side. "I told you we're closed," was all he commented before stepping in front of Skorpion as if that was an invitation to fight.

Skorpion smiled, letting the light glint off his fangs, "Yes and I told you I would be sleeping during your regular business hours." He stepped around the man without so much as a second glance. "Mind if I have a peek around?" He asked casually.

The, no named slave shop was a medium warehouse. There were overhead florescent lights, lined up in rows over aisles of cages stacked 3 high. The cages were measured 4ftx4ftx4ft, 5ftxft5x5ft, and 6ftx6ftx6ft. The florescent lights bothered Skorpion, making his skin tingle and crawl. That meant they gave off a simulation of real sun light for the creatures held inside the cages. The 6 foot cages were on the bottom of each aisle with a metal grated catwalk stretched across the top of them, at each end was a staircase with metal grated steps. The 4 foot cages sat directly on top of the 5 foot cages and could be accessed by climbing these stairs to the catwalk.

Skorpion began to wander the shop looking at this creature or that. Sometimes he would sniff them closely to see if they feared him, knew what he was. Other times he spoke softly. Throughout his lifetime he had many times kept slaves. Sometimes he would keep Humans, other times Elves or Fairies, sometimes even a mixture of the 3. And even sometimes he enslaved his own kind. Over the centuries it had been necessary on occasion for Skorpion to enslave another Vampire. Usually a fledgling or a youngling that had turned in to a ghoul or was in some other way disrupting the balance between the various species that called Earth home.

He was picky about his slaves. He would know the right one when she appeared before him. Of that he was certain. The large man followed close behind. Obviously annoyed with Skorpion, but now frightened that this man, that stood before him, was not even a man at all.

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:15 am
calla looked through her cage as she saw a man looking around at the others in thier cages. she streached out as much as she could in her cage. she watched the man wondering who he was going to pick.

many others had come befor him and past by her, she felt alone and hated it. she was tired of being in this cage and seeing others get masters and left the shop.even though she felt lonly she would be patient and wait for some one to finally come and pick her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:51 pm
Skorpion could feel it before he even saw the cage. As he climbed to the catwalk he felt her presence. Her aura was strong, but not willful. He slowly approached the cage looking her up and down as he approached. She wore a white hood and thigh high boots. And she was very cramped in her cage.

"Hello there little one," he said softly as he stepped in front of her. "And what might you be?" He asked casually sniffing the air. "Mm you smell human, girl, yet you have an aura about you that is much more then a human girl's," he commented smiling at the redhead with the bright blue eyes.

She wasn't the only one that had caught his eye this evening. However she was intriguing enough to talk to first. He wondered about this aura about her. How a mere Human girl could have such a strong aura about her. Her beauty was striking, her deep blue eyes, long red hair, her legs that seemed to go on forever. If he left the slave shop tonight with slaves he thought to himself, "You are on my list of potentials, little one."

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:50 pm
calla looked at skorpion"hmm you are wondering why i have such power since im just a human right?"she said"well im am just a human but i am also a sorceress"calla looked into his eyes"and you...you must be a vampire am i right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:03 pm
Skorpion smiled, the light glinting from his fangs, "Yes I am a vampire. I am an Ancient Noble Vampire in fact. So you are a sorceress? What is your name? You know your powers would not work on me little one, but they might be of some use to me." Skorpion thought for a moment then motioned for the shop keeper to come closer.

"What?" The man asked gruffly.

"I want this one," Skorpion responded pointing at the caged girl. "I'm going to look around. I may take more. I don't know yet," he commented to the man as he turned and walked away from Calla's cage. Skorpion wandered throughout the rest of the slave shop looking in to more cages, speaking to a few more slaves. It gave the shop keeper plenty of time to prepare his new slave for the transfer of ownership.

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:25 pm
calla looked at skorpion, surprised that he wanted her,since others did not"well now since your my master now, i wouldn't dare use my powers against you"calla said then was let out of her cage"and my name is calla"she said with a small bow, now glad that she was out of that cage  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 am
Kitov walked slowly into the shop and began to look around examing each slave with a critical stare as he walked past there cages, occasionaly licking his lips hungrily when he saw one that sparked his intrest, but so far none had ammused him enough for him to consider purchasing. "Hmm truly nothing worth while..." he muttered to himself as he walked calmly between the rows of cages continueing his search.

technomixmaster

Raveneyes1989

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:33 pm
As she licked her lips gingerly from the meal before, she starts to nod off into sleep. Will no master come?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:49 pm
Aiko peered out at the array of guards placed around the shop. She knew if given the chance she could destroy all of them. They would all be powerless if she escaped. Aiko had already killed a few of her potential masters. None had the ability to tame her wild nature nor where they able to bring her away from their necks as she drained away their last bit of life  

Raveneyes1989

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

technomixmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:17 pm
Kitov walked past each of the cages looking to each until he saw one girl that caught his eye, he grinned peering down at the small girl, "Well hello there, what's your name cutie?" he asked with a grin that showed his extended fangs and the hungry look in his eyes flared a bit as he gazed at her neck.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:24 pm
She looked over at the person who had addressed her and noticed the slight protrusion of fangs. Hmm she thought to herself, another vampire. "who knows," she thought to herself stretching, "maybe he won't be so weak." Aiko looked at the visitor again. "My name is Aiko." she said her ears perking up.  

Raveneyes1989

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items