Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spooky Pou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 pm
Yay! My first post!
Hellos. My name is Spooky. I'm 18 years old.

Although I don't dress lolita, I find the style and people who wear it fascinating. I've been researching about it quietly for the past few years and know a bit about it. Now's the the time I finally got to know some of these interesting people. Here's hoping my shyness and lurking habits don't kick in. > w<"

I'd love to get to know everyone! > w<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:18 pm
Glad to meet you, Sooky Pou! I'm not a mod, but I love to greet fresh blood anyway! I'm sure I speak for everyone here that we interesting people are welcoming and generous people, too.

Oh, you said you've done research -- care to share you favorite brand or style? Just curious. ^_^

Crystal Orchid

Spooky Pou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Hello! > w<

I think my favourite is Punk. It's so cute and badass at the same time. Sweet is also pretty awesome but I'm low on money and I'd never have the courage to wear something like that in public. ; w;"

I'm kind of new to the brands thing. I'm not sure what is a brand and what is not. > 3<"
I do like looking around at what's on the Bodyline, F+F, Retroscope Fashions and Putumayo sites though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:19 am
Punk, huh? I think I became aware of that specific sub style of lolita when I learned that's what Nana Kitade typically wears; I'll admit, it was one of my original pulls to the fashion. c: I don't think I could wear full sweet in public, either. ^^"

It's good that you know Putumayo, though; they're definitely punk, but you said you didn't know much about brand. I suggest checking out the FAQ and Filing Cabinet on the main board, but also frequenting the "How To" sub forum. The girls there (who are actually everywhere) put up many, many lolita and lolita-esque sewing patterns for dresses, blouses, accessories... I can't even list them all, but if you sew (or don't sew, even), that's a good place, too! :3

Crystal Orchid

Spooky Pou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Thank you! I'll do that! I'm liking it here already. C:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Hmm.. My name's Ximena, but I prefer being called Chime. I'm 18 (almost), and I'm from South America /Peru.

I'm in university, currently in General Art Studies, going to major in Graphic Design and Illustration :3

I love drawing, coding, music and singing, reading, basic cooking, and lately I've started sewing a lot, mainly because my love for Lolita has increased (Nothing ships over here T__T)

Hmm.. Not sure what else I should say here <_< I'm engaged to a beautiful lady whose also into Lolita :3

Hi to everyone XD I'm still a newbie to Lolita, so please bare with me XD  

Rhiandra

Tiny Bunny

Lady Callie G

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 pm
My name is Callie, and I am 18. Most people think I am younger, if I'm not wearing make up. I do not dress Lolita just yet, but I have been rigorously studying the fashion for years. I love it. My heart melts at the sight of so many cute dresses and accessories. I currently wear a lot of "lolita INSPIRED" jewelry. In fact, accessories are probably my area of expertise.

I love tea, vegan food, baking, video games, music, DDR, hiking, the desert, and anything pink. I have many pets that I also adore and cherish! I am madly in love with Literature, and my boyfriend! I own a website dedicated to featuring artists that make Lolita dresses and lolita-inspired things. (other cute things I fancy are also posted.) If you would like to see the site, let me know! If you would want to be featured for any dresses you make...also let me know!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 pm
You got a brand new member!

Name: Use my username to its potential!
In the past, roughly four years ago, I was apart of a Lolita Guild on here that flourshed for a bit. Once the frequent posters left everything went down hill.

Been an enthusiast in the fashion for ten years now. Finally wearing as of this past summer. Even building up an iTunes report, Radio Loli, to kick off this coming New Years. Great way to start, eh?

I'm already on the verge the path to becoming a lifestyle Lolita. But, I'm still building up the wardrobe as is.

Constance Ringwood

CureGirl13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:40 am
Name: Monica, aka Monnie

Work status: I work at a fabric store. :3

School status: First in college, studying to be a vet tech.

Hobbies: art, sewing, anime, manga, music, hanging with friends and family, and loving up my cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am
Name: Lily

Intersts: Anime, Manga, Comics, Books, Cosplaying, Sewing, Fashion

A little about me: I'm kinda shy when I first meet people, but I can't help if I see someone lonely and I want to open up to them. I'm a strange person for loving lolita but I can't live without it! heart

Lolita styles I like: Gothic, heart Sweet, heart Kodona and Wa  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 pm
Name: Catherine (but you could call me Cat)
Gaia Name (in case you didn't notice): TricksterChoice (is based on Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce)
Interests: History and Anthropology (behold my double major), Japanese culture (my minor razz ), animal rights, fantasy books, fashion (lolita, of course!) nutrition, anime, video games, and stuffed animals (I am an avid collector)

I am quite the silly person, but it comes oddly coupled with crippling social anxiety. While I have been interested in lolita fashion for a few years, and unknowingly a lifestyle lolita for longer, my confidence is finally reaching the point where I feel I could wear the fashion. Nothing to ease anxiety like attention grabbing cuteness. I may seem a little random but I hope you'll all see past that and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Lolita Style
: I LOVE ( heart heart heart ) Classic Lolita with a touch of sweet....which means Mary Magdalene and Innocent World= Love *wistful sighs*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:04 pm
Hey hey!
My name is Alice and I just joined today :3

I've been a lolita for about 4 years or so-- I got into it seriously when I stumbled upon the egl community at LiveJournal, and it's only gone up (or down? For my wallet, I guess) from there.

Interests: Lolita, Cosplay, Animanga, Yaoi, Computers, Video Games, Cooking, Eating... A lot biggrin

Uhm-- as a lolita.. I don't sew :O I can't sew very well at all, so I have to buy all my clothes :< My favourite brands are Mary Magdalene, Victorian Maiden and Innocent World (Classical Loli, represent!), but I like the affordability of Meta's stuff, and can be unreasonably attracted to the sweet frilly poofy cakey explosions that are Angelic Pretty and BTSSB.

I've been taking advantage of replicas a lot as of late-- relatives in China making exploiting Taobao really easy biggrin  

Sunless Geraniums

Sunless Geraniums

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Rhiandra
Hmm.. My name's Ximena, but I prefer being called Chime. I'm 18 (almost), and I'm from South America /Peru.

I'm in university, currently in General Art Studies, going to major in Graphic Design and Illustration :3

I love drawing, coding, music and singing, reading, basic cooking, and lately I've started sewing a lot, mainly because my love for Lolita has increased (Nothing ships over here T__T)

Hmm.. Not sure what else I should say here <_< I'm engaged to a beautiful lady whose also into Lolita :3

Hi to everyone XD I'm still a newbie to Lolita, so please bare with me XD

Hey hey Rhiandra biggrin What's your favourite style of lolita?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:22 pm
Hello! You may call me Eliza.<3 I'm 17, but I've been mistaken for a freshmen by people I meet before. I am a home-made loli, so yes, most my skirts are former square-dancing skirts. I love to draw especialy comics of my own design<3 My favorite styles are sweet and hime, but I think I do Shira loli mostly.  

Chibirobokitti

Little Gothic Lolita

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 pm
Yuzuha
lets see:

Name: Yuzuha, Misuka or Amphetamine...i prefer my online names to my real ones
occupation: currently full time college student as computer science (yes, im really a female)
interests: computers, anime, manga, cosplay, sewing, art in all forms
else: Ive loved gothic lolita ever since it was introduced to me by my friend Yumi. (even though my japanese is terrible) i enjoy the lolita patterns in the books for sewing and making my own patterns. i enjoy buying tophats at flea markets and "lacing and bowing them up"...ever since i came to gaia i wished for more intricate, detailed clothing, and with this program its possible. Lanzer was at the last otakon and when i go this year, i hope to appeal to him with these ideas for perhaps a better gaia and perhaps make a difference by directly talking to him: this gaian community has so many possiblilties and potentialities. i hope that maybe if we get enough people here, we can make a difference! ^o^/
I absolutely love your avi!!!  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces