Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:57 pm
"....Thats it? Oh thank god I thought it would be a lot harder than that." Ace then grabs a communicator and broadcasts it to the base "Alright guys just use the big freeze. It may take a bit longer but will work."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm
"What, may I ask, is the big freeze?" the Noble asked. She had not heard of this new weapon and hoped it wasn't nearly as devastating as the fabled Hammer of Dawn. With a shrug she added, "Yea, cooling them usually works. At least it does when they have the coal skin. If they have the living diamond, then it will only slow them down a little. Let's hope some of your men haven't gotten trigger happy and tried turning them to a crisp, or blowing them up."  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm
"The Big Freeze can actually cool volcanoes. Now we have never tested that due to what it would do if we did but our results show that it could but it has a large spread effect." A light comes over the horizon blinding everyone as snow starts to fall and when looked at the enemy and parts of the city all the creatures were turned into solid ice. "We have set them as targets and it attracts to them instead of Humans. Luckily you are not a set target. We don't use this often as it has the potential to start another Ice Age."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:57 pm
Senaka shivered at the atmospheric change. It wasn't cold exactly, but the heat suddenly lost its bite. She watched as some of the Demon Coal that tried to run out of the city were encased.

"I see. Let us hope that it is not something that we'll need to resort to often," she murmured as the city became very quiet.

"How long til it's safe to proceed with the sweep?"  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:59 pm
Ace looks at Senaka and laughs a bit "Hahaha.....yea there is no sweep for a day or two...touching them is the same thing as the freeze happening to that part of your body. So if you touch them with your finger it gets frozen solid. Now we will put covers on them to stop this from happening to someone but other than that we can't due anything for a few days....well at least until our scientists say so as this is a fairly new technology to us....We were thinking of putting it in a satellite like we did to some new nukes but if anything were to happen, say hello to ice age."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:49 am
"Maybe I should have just let you blow them up," the Noble gawked sarcastically. "So what shall we do then? You're base is not secure, and won't be for at least two days. Your forces are scattered and your people are frightened. The enemy, so far as you know, have been incapacitated, but by no means defeated. Course of action?"

The problems seemed to just mount up higher the more she thought on it. Without his forces able to centralize in a secure location, they would be unable to provide any protection to any of its surrounding territories. Not to mention the countless individual regions like Akila that depended on their support to keep bandits and demons and any other nasty from demolishing them and taking their resources. And above all others, water is the most prized essential. Without these water providing depots, many other areas would wither. Aces base had proved to be a vital link that could be the downfall of not only their little democratic nation, but all of the region. Senaka noted that this little base's defeat had been a very well planned strategic move.

"We must prepare for secondary assaults and backlash attacks on both your nation and that of your assembled allies," the Noble stated. Squinting her eyes against the brightening sunlight, Senaka reached down and scratched Suka behind the ears. "I knew I had a bad feeling about this whole thing," she murmured.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:31 pm
Ace nods and a loud siren goes off through the city telling all civilians to assemble in the underground shelters built in case of an over run of the city or nuclear threat. All forces start to cover the frozen enemies as they also start to assemble in a uniformed defense all throughout the city. "The soldiers are going to assemble in their respective areas as they receive orders. I am going to meet with the other generals so I will speak to you after the meeting with them and the president. You wont be able to spy like last time as it is in his bunker but I will fill you in on details when I return." Ace has the chopper gunner fly over heard and stop at the civilian bunker "Alright this is where you get off. Seeya in an hour or so."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 pm
Giving a sardonic smile, she waved off her earlier spying as unimportant. She didn't really feel the need to in this case anyway. The problem was far too big to be kept secret anyway. She'd find out soon enough.

Senaka and Suka followed until they were left at one of the bunkers. She looked at the hatch and sniffed in discomfort.

"I never did like going under ground," she murmured before taking the short steps into the starting entry.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 am
The underground bunker if anything was more like a small city; four bunkers in all under the city itself made of lead out casing and reinforced steel infrastructure to stop lead poisoning and help survive the explosions of a nuke and its radiation. These bunkers separated by a cross so if one was taken out the others would survive and they are actually bigger than the city itself knowing the city would expand in the future so population was thought of. The amount of food, water, and any other needs such as clothing and weapons were all locked away for those in charge to spread to those in need. the bunker may have been large but the structures inside were like small houses for the families and basically another city under the first.

((For post apocalypse purposes the city is a mile in diameter and the bunker is 1,5 miles in diameter.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:20 pm
The Noble whistles as she takes in the sights of this underground compound. Saying that it was massive was understating a bit. She had never seen a structure this intricate since the last age of science. That was over twenty thousand years ago. In fact, Senaka wondered if some of the place was actually remnants from the old labs that dotted this once lush land.

Suka stayed close so her presence went unnoticed by the people that hustled about with crates and boxes in hand. Last minute preparations were still being brought in.

Finding an out of the way corner between two unoccupied dwellings, the Noble and her wolf settled in to wait.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:20 am
Ace had gone to his meeting and returned to the underground bunker where he let Senaka off to look for her. As he looks around seeing everyone get ready he gives a sigh of relief at how everything is going fine then looks at the file in his hand with red capital letters saying classified "....I hope that Senaka will be able to know who this guy is cuz if not we might go to war." Ace says in his head as he continues to look for the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:59 am
Senaka can be seen, if one has a good eye, between two buildings. Her legs are crossed and propped high on a box while her upper body is leaning slouched against the opposing wall. Her hair braided to one side and her hands serving as a pillow behind her head. Her wolf is curled at her side, one wary eye on the crowd.

Not getting normal times to rest, the Noble made it a habit to do so whenever the chance arose. Who knew when she would get another moments peace?  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:04 pm
Robert walks up to the two smiling as he takes a seat next to them yawning and stretching waiting for them to talk.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:45 am
For a while she did not stir. When she did there was no visible sign. Her eyes did not open, nor her body shift. She merely parted her lips and wondered softly,

"Interesting place, eh?"

Suka lifted her head to look at Senaka sidelong before returning her eyes to the crowd.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 pm
((I am getting confused on which RPs are Robert and which ones are Ace lol XD))

Ace smiles and looks at her as she speaks "Eh I am not sure I mean it is alright but after a while it gets to be pretty boring.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff