Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:06 am
Patrick sat down in a chair in one of the waiting rooms and sighed. He flicked his mic intake on and replied to Trip, "They're dinged up pretty bad, Bianca's side bled a lot and...well...Joe...even with a smaller wound of the same kind he'd be terminal." Patrick lit a cigarette and stared at the ground, hating himself for letting his friends get wounded so badly. He was supposed to lead them safely through this disaster, not let them die on their first official mission in Volograd, Patrick coughed, still winded from all of the fighting and spoke again. "If you thinks its safe to get over here, sneak by the zombies at the first stop we made and follow the road to the hospital."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 am
Joe was in a house. He was looking around, seeing his girlfriend and her family around him. The windows were all boarded up, and he held his girlfriend in his arms tightly. There was a loud banging noise, and suddenly the front door busted down. The dad grabbed the shotgun, shooting into the zombies. The wife stood up with the brother, and Joe stood up, grabbing his shotgun, ready to shoot any zombies that came past the dad.

"Run upstairs! Now!" he shouted to his girlfriend. She ran up the stairs as Joe shouted at the mom and son, "You two, upstairs! close and barricade the door, now!"

The two of them ran for the stairs, but the wife was grabbed by hands that burst through the windows, her head being pulled through.

"Mommy!" The boy shouted just before a zombie grabbed him.

Joe panicked, running by the dad, who was screaming as he was knocked off balance by a zombie. Joe heard the dad scream as he ran up the stairs, through the door, and closing it, blocking it by tipping a bookcase in front of it.

"Where's mom and dad and Chris?" his girlfriend shouted as he grabbed her hand, leading her to a room with a window that overlooked the street.

"We gotta make a run for it. We can make a run for the gunshop and hid out there for the time being. But we gota go now, we don't have much time," Joe said, pulling out a rope ladder and throwing it out the second story window.

"Where is my family?!" his girlfriend shouted in anger and fear and confusion.

"They're dead! Those b*****ds got them, just like they'll get us if we don't get out of here!" Joe shouted in response, feeling the same emotions she was.

"No! It can't be true! You're lying! They can't be dead!" she shouted. there was a banging on the door leading to the stairs, rapid pounding as several zombies hit the door at the same time, however it sounded like someone knocking fast, as if they were in a hurry.

"You left them down there?! How could you just leave them down there to die!" she shouted at him, running to the bedroom door, opening it.

"Don't! it's not your parents! please, Amber, you can't open that door! you can't! It's not yuor parents!" Joe pleaded, running over to her and grabbing ehr arm to stop her.

"Let go of me! You left my family down ther to die! You were too much of a coward to save them, or even help them! You've always been a coward! Get away from me!" she said, pulling away from Joe as he stood ther in shock at what she had just said. He stood there, motionless as she moved the bookcase aside. Suddenly, several zombies burst through teh door, pinning her agaisnt the wall as she screamed.

"Oh, my God Joe! Help me! Help me!" she screamed as the zombies tore into her flesh.

Joe snapped out of his stupor, seeing his girlfriend being eaten before his very eyes. Zombies were still making their way up the stairs and into the hall. Amber was looking at him through the heads of the zombies.

"Help me," she mouthed before she went limp. Joe turned and ran, climbing down the rope ladder. He touched the ground as the first of teh zombies fell from teh window andothers made their way around teh side of the house. Joe ran towards the gunstore, looking into the sky and seeing a helicopter flying the same way.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:28 am
"No!" Joe screamed as he woke up. He coudn't move his arms, but noticed they were tightly strapped down, as well as his legs.

"No! Amber! No!" he shouted, violently struggling agaisnt his restraints, "I'm no coward! I'm no coward! No! Amber!"

Joe cried hard as he shouted, the dream of what had happened the day he met Bianca and all of them so fresh in his mind, he was going into a PTSD trip. He struggled so hard that the braces started to tear slightly, and he felt his wrist pop and felt it move the wrong way, but he felt no pain. He screamed so hard and so loud that his throat burned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 pm
Patrick swore loudly as he heard screaming from the room they were operation on Joe in, he got up quickly and ran inside, Joe was strapped down to a gurney table that had been locked in place and was thrashing. Patrick looked at Joe's broken wrist and his face, and all he could see was frightened anger. The doctors watched in mute horror, then one turned to look at him, "Ze Vound...waz it a bite...?" Her heavily accented voice trailed off, Patrick nodded weakly, the doctor nodded back, "Ve will take a few blood samples from the area of the wound to zee if 'E is infected, we have heard reports of ze...how do you call zhem...Quizzlings, yes i zink zhat is it, ve vill check, eef 'E is infected, Ve vill let you know..." Patrick nodded and walked off to go check on Bianca.  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 pm
Joe's throat was too sore to scream when the doctors came in, and he wasn't thrashign as violently now. But he was still in the same state of mind as he was before. When he saw some doctors pull out needles. He freaked out even more, regaining his strength. There were two things Joe feared more than beign bitten by a zombie: The dark and needles. He thrashed around, but this time feeling the pain his wrist was in.

"No! No! Get away from me! Get those needles away from me! Get them away before I break free and stab you with them!" Joe screamed in fear as the doctors neared him. Several doctors held his thrashing body down as he cried as they drew several syringes worth of blood from the bite mark.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:55 pm
"Joe... shut the hell up.. I already have a bad enough headache without the unnessicary screaming.." Bianca said crossly from the bed across the room from Joe's. She had woken back up just a couple of minutes ago. Her head was killing her, and she glance down at the IV in her arm with a disgusted look on her face. "So I'm not dead.. but there's a damn needle in me.. fantastic." Bianca looked up and saw Patrick approach, giving a little wave with her hand not attached to the IV. "Hey Patty. Tell me honest.. do I look as good as I feel?" There were dark circles under her eyes and she was still quite pale. She looked worn out, but at least she wasn't sweating as bad as when she was bleeding in the car. Her side was all nice and bandaged up and she was no longer wearing her bloody hoodie.  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:41 pm
Patrick chuckled at Bianca's remark, "Don't worry, its a tiny scratch, its not that noticeable." Patrick sighed, sitting down in a chair next to Bianca's gurney, "They're going to run some blood tests on Joe to check for infected, just in case it was a Quisling, but..." Patrick sighed again, "We have to face the fact that honestly he's probably going to have to make peace with whatever god he worships then pass on." Patrick leant forwards, holding his head with one hand, the other idly holding his .44, "It kills me to think that he's going to have to be...euthanized...but
once he's awake he can decide how to go out, I guess that should be some small consolation." Patrick looked back up at Bianca, "How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:50 pm
Kearo walked down the hallways and looked at each of the rooms. He could hear Joe screaming and he walked up to the door of the room. "Joe... I can't believe this is happening... Why the hell does this have to happen to you...? What the hell does this have to happen to anyone?" He said as he looked through a small window on the door to the room that Joe was in. He turned around and pounded his fist on the wall. "Dammit! Why the hell is this happening to us now?"  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:52 pm
Trip put his radio up and slung the sniper over his shoulder, he got his machetes out and used them as picks and started climbing down the hill. When he reached the bottom he saw a sorta new motorcycle in a shop window. He walked in carefully and walked the bike outside then laid it on the ground and went back inside for the key. He walked in, machete in hand and saw the head of a zombie over a shelf and walked slowly around the corner. It saw Trip and walked towards him, Trip walked up and jammed the machete through its head then took it out and walked to the key cabinet. He took his revolver out and aimed it at the lock then noticed a key on the desk marked "Show". He walked back outside and picked up the bike from the handles and put the key in the ignition and closed his eyes before he turned it on. When he heard it turn on he let out a huge smile then saw a horde of zombies coming his was "OH ********!!!" He grabbed his map and looked out real quick then jammed it in his coat and hopped on the bike and sped off toward the apartments.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:38 pm
Arthur also heard the loud screaming from joe.He remebered when he went through a lung transplant that he was shouting like him.He looked at kearo swearing and blaming himself for joes injuries.Still arthur had somthing he wanted to do.He waited though till joe was better or baianca was."I just hope joes dosen't die he thought.He went to the door and had a peek throught.The doctors were about to poke joe with needles.  

Pinoy_Operation

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm
Arthur then went to a nurse."Excuse miss,do you have a radio or somthing I could use"?The nurse pinted to what seemded like a small room.Arthur wanted to see if anyone was out there.All arthur heard in most of them were groaning of infected near a radio station or somthing.More importantly Arthur was looking for a message from his relatives if they sent one.Suddenly he heard a man.Hello,this is a last mesage to anyone who is listining to this.There is zombies urrounding my shack and I have no time.My name is Adrian and Im filipino.Arthur put it up louder.Adrian was his cousins name.Im saying good bye to every one.Please be safe.Oh and Arthur I got that radio call.Be good ok.I need to say all of..bang....Sorry that was an infected out there.Every one is gone.Even in your dad's side every one is gone.Please stay alive for me and the rest of us.Always..sniff...Always remeber we love you.Tell your brother oliver I said that.ANd...Thump....Screams.....Static....
Arthur turned off the radio and started crying.He was the only one in his family other then his brother.Arthur sat there crying and cursing blaming himself for the tragety.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 pm
(poke? Poke Joe with needles?)

Kearo calmed down and took a deep breath. "Just relax... I can't let this bother me too much. There's so much more to worry about. Like, B... B.... B......" He slowed down as he tried to say the name and he started to fill with worry. "Bianca! That's right! I hope she's okay." Kearo looks around and finds Pat standing in a room next to a bed. He entered the room and walked up behind Patrick to see who was in the bed. He was so relieved to see that it was Bianca, alive and awake. Her condition did not look that good as her skin was very pale and she looked very tired. "How's the patient?"  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 pm
Bianca reached out and lightly tapped Patrick's gun with her hand. "Might wanna put that away.. this is a hospital, you know," she said, smirking softly. "And he won't have to be euthaized. No worries." She shrugged it off, turning and fluffing up her pillow, putting it behind her head as she sat up, wincing a bit. She was abotu to answer Patrick when Kearo walekd up and asked her basically the same question. "Well.. to answer you both.. the patient has been better. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonan die.. but I'd be lying if I said I felt fantastic."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 pm
"Sitting in a hospital bed. I doubt that people would fell fantastic during that. Especially when they have that needle in you." He pulled up a chair and sat next to her. "It's okay. You're still breathing. You'll be out of here soon." He said, trying to lighten up the mood in the room.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 am
As Trip practically drifted around the street corners to escape the horde, he started wondering where everyone was. When he stops to look behind him, he notices there are no more zombies, then he looks down and sees a tire track. "What the?" He said as he started to follow the tracks. "These have to be from them, who else would drive around here?"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games