Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon1013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi smiled at her as she began to fall asleep. He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek then closed his eyes, slowly, but surely falling asleep. He held her close and then fell into a deep sleep, knowing that his gaurd was dropped, but he felt that it was alright to lower his gaurd around her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 pm
Yuzuki was in a deep slumber as she had a cute smile on her lips as she snuggled with him, feeling safe and sound she slept.  

KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Demon1013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi smiled in his sleep and pulled her close, feeling so much better with her closer to him. He didn't know what or why she made him feel better but he felt so much better.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm
Yuzuki smiled in her sleep feeling him close to her she drifted farther into a deep slumber and snuggled close to him nuzzling his neck gently.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Slightly waking up, Keechi gave a light yawn and felt Yuzuki nuzzling his neck. He held his breath until she had stopped nuzzling her neck then released his breath with a silent sigh. "Cruel even in your sleep." He said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:59 am
Yuzuki slept a little bit more when she felt his breath hitch she rubbed her eyes, opening one eye she peaked at him with a small smile. "Morning Keechi, fell asleep again didn't I?" She asked sleepily, with a little stretch. She kinda ingored his comment as she nuzzled again licking his neck. She giggled with a sly smirk.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Demon1013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 am
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi watched as Yuzuki a awaken and smirked at her. "Morning, Yuzuki." He said as he smiled at her. He listened to her ask if she fell asleept again and smirked as he watched her stretch abit. "I guess yo-" He was cut short when he felt her nuzzling his neck once again, but not just nuzzling it, she had to lick it, which made his heart stop for a second. When he heard her giggle, He said, "You were alot less cruel in your sleep." He ment it as a joke and felt that she would take it as such.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:05 am
Yuzuki smiled still peaking out of one eye. "I was really, even though my dream was being at your side and then you offering your blood to me." she smirked and nuzzled his cheek gently. She sat up on his lap and looked around the classroom seeing it empty, "Were's everyone?" She asked confused.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

With a grin, Keechi heard her speak about being by his side and him offering her his blood. "Oh, that reminds me. Would you like my blood ?" He asked in a joke to tease her as he looked at the class room, wondering that same thing. "I think there is no school on the weekends. Well, its alright with me." He said as he looked outside to see the sun was rising.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:41 pm
Yuzuki smiled as she leaned up to him nuzzling his neck gently licking it, a sly smirk crosses her lips. "So, are you offering Keechi?" she asked softly against his ear nipping it gently.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Demon1013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi felt her leaning against him and felt that something bad was going to happened then he felt her nuzzling his neck, which made him hitch his breathing. He then felt her gently licking his neck, which made him hold his breath abit longer then he released it when he heard her ask if he was offering. He light smile appeared on his face, but it soonly disappeared when he felt her nipping at his ear. "Well, I would offer if you really need it." He explained as he was about ready to grab a leap through his desk and get another blood pill. "So do you really need it ?" He asked with a nervous smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 pm
Demon1013
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi felt her leaning against him and felt that something bad was going to happened then he felt her nuzzling his neck, which made him hitch his breathing. He then felt her gently licking his neck, which made him hold his breath abit longer then he released it when he heard her ask if he was offering. He light smile appeared on his face, but it soonly disappeared when he felt her nipping at his ear. "Well, I would offer if you really need it." He explained as he was about ready to grab a leap through his desk and get another blood pill. "So do you really need it ?" He asked with a nervous smile.

Yuzuki felt him hitch his breath, and giggled in his ear. "So you would huh," She nips his neck drawing a little blood, as her eyes turn crimson. "Don't get scared, I won't hurt you." She whispers in his ear trying to calm him down. She moves her fingers to his neck and wipes the blood and licks her finger with a small smirk on her lips. "Please trust me," she whispers softly against his ear.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

Keechi listened to her giggle when he hitched his breath and felt her n** his neck to cut open a small amount of blood from it. "I'm not scared. Just think that you might need a blood pill, but not scared." He said with a light smirk. He didn't know why, but he was just nervous. He had never been bite before and to be bit by from one that he had an attraction to. He didn't mind at all. His heart was racing as he heard her ask for him to trust her. He already did, but just had to do something to keep from hurting her was all he really had to do. "Alright, Yuzuki." He said with a nervous smile on his lips. He then began to take slow, deep breaths to slow his heart rate abit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Yuzuki smiles at him gently as she feels his heart rate slow to normal speed and nuzzled again licking her fangs slightly. "I don't really need it as I did earlier, so I won't persue any farther." She glances away then glances back. "I don't want you to fear me, your the only person that trusts me." she smiles touching his cheek with her hand stroking it.  

Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:06 pm
User ImageKeechi Sanada

With a grin on his face, Keechi listened to her saying that she didn't really need his blood then heard her say that she didn't want him to fear her. He didn't fear her, just about the feeling of being bit. It was his first time. "I'm not afraid of you and I never will be, Yuzuki." He explained as he smiled at her. He didn't know if she would bite him after he said that and wouldn't care if she did. He just tried to relax abit.

→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff