Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:09 pm
Nartair
"You shouldn't, you know that right?" she asks as she takes a seat.

"Who me? Shouldn't give up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:10 pm
Nods "I agree with Nartair, I knew love once and it was great but then again my mouth.... Anyways love is a wonderful thing and you should never give up on that" nods.  

UR FAT MOM

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:14 pm
With a smile she says, "Yup, see someone agrees with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:14 pm
Aena shakes her head, "No, like I was saying earlier, life is choices. I made choices a long time ago. Some of them were made for love ^_^. But regardless, the path I chose a long time ago is a lonely one. But it's the path I chose. I don't need love. I don't miss love." Aena shrugs, "It's just who I am."  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:22 pm
Sighs "you know sometimes your mind says one thng but your heart cries for another" shrugs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:29 pm
Anna smiles and nods, "Yes, I know it. But I don't have a heart any more. That was one of the choices I made."  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:38 pm
"Sorry I spaced gaia kicked me then my mom kicked me" sniffles "no love for clown girl." Coughs clearing her throat "anyways what I was going to say is that if you didn't have a heart you wouldn't have helped. You have a heart and I bet it is a really big one but you are just waiting for that right person" nods.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:53 pm
"It's ok, and welcome back," Aena waves, "But nah, you don't need a heart to help, cherie. ^_^ My calculator helps me do math but it has no heart. I'm just a soulless automaton."  

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:25 pm
Scoots over to Aena Looking up at her Hath's head tilted looking at Aena upsdie down. "But can a soulless machine tell somebody to not give up or can a heartless person say there is hope? Or can a heartless being say that she is truly a friend?" Looks at her with big eyes bitting the edges of her sleeves on her sweater.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:32 pm
Aena smiles, "It could if it's been programmed to. Anyway, don't worry about me. This is my life. I chose it, I don't regret the choices I made. I don't even feel alone, really. I have my Saria here to keep my company. ^_^"  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:40 pm
Saria shakes her head and puts her hands up, chuckling, "Oh, don''t bring me into this. I''m watching it all with great amusement. Please continue. Don''t mind me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:42 pm
Sits back down still bitting her sleeves looking over at Aena "ok" mummbles through the bites. Looks down at the table pulling her knees to her chest the boots resting on the edge of the seat.  

UR FAT MOM

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:46 pm
"Aw," Aena puts her arm around Hathor, "I do appreciate the concern, I really do. But you don't know me. If you did, you'd understand. Just ask Saria Useless wench and no-good friend Mithril. Loneliness is all I got, and I'm ok with that."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:49 pm
Blinks giving Aena a nervous look "uh ok if you say so Aena."  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:54 pm
Saria chuckles, "Don't be afraid, Hathor. She's a little damaged, but she's harmless. As for you, Anna," she sticks out her tongue, "That about sums it up."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games