Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:18 pm
Amidan
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.......::he turns around, then dashes and jumps into the water near them.:: Why do you ignore me?!

- Maybe they had already gone by the time he had come back, but what he had been seeing were simply echoes of what had transpired there. Illusory images that were remembered and projected upon the lake's surface. But for what purpose...?

The water parted as Amidan leaped into it, swelling again as a giant eye once again appeared under the surface of the water, and a cavernous opening burst forth from the lake's surface, intent on swallowing the prey tha that had been lured in.
-

(( Le boy, I doth diddily warned you... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:19 pm
"Not at all." She moved closer to him, but only so that she was able to rest her feet on the bottom again, so that she wouldn't have to tread water and tire herself out while he talked.  

Kanashimi Kurai

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:28 pm
Devils Louve. All the things that go "bump" in the night. So to speak. I think it's becoming a trend around this place.

His voice was humurous as he didn't want to change the mood or trouble Louve too much by talking about himself.

The only difference with me is that they don't stay dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:36 pm
"Meaning?"  

Kanashimi Kurai

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:48 pm
Meaning simply that they're the chaos you felt when you touched my mind. They're like parasites and I'm the host.

Cris retreated from her moving closer to the waters edge.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:50 pm
"Ah, I understand now... How interesting..." Louveteau remained where she was, watching him move through the water.  

Kanashimi Kurai

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:00 am
Cris was at the waters edge and sat in the shallow of the water watching Louve from a distance. Her beautiful eyes enchanting him for a moment before he spoke to her agian.

And what about you? I know you have a master, but is that it? The scars on your back must have a story behind them.

Much like the one on his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:03 am
"I got into a fight with another were... he left his mark on my back..."  

Kanashimi Kurai

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:15 am
Somewhat distracted by the sounds of the surrounding forest Cris looked back over at Louve and missed what she'd said. To save face he'd say...

I'm sorry Louve I didn't catch that come a little closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:02 am
Louveteau cringed on the inside, though outside she remained perfectly calm as she obediently moved a little closer. "How's this?"  

Kanashimi Kurai

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:15 am
Cris had totally forgotten she was bare under the water and turned looking over to his clothes thinking about retrieving his knife. Maybe some fish over a fire would do them both some good. He;d heard her but hadn't responded only because he thought he saw something move out in the woods. An animal of some sort no doubt Cris stood from the water and headed towards his clothes to retrieve the knife. His attention totally on his on seraching for his small knife in his pockets he called to Louve.

Actually, please come here Louve. I think I heard an animal in the woods.

With his back to her he kept searching wondering where the hell his knife was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:24 am
Louve had no choice, she had to move. She started towards the shore, trying desperately to think of something, any excuse to get him to tell her to stop.  

Kanashimi Kurai

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:53 pm
Still rumaging through his belongings Cris couldn't find his knife, he wanted to fish damn it! He remembered he'd asked her something earlier, something he misunderstood. Cris just talked over his shoulder not taking his attention away from his pnts, he was literally shaking them now.

Louve you said the scars on your back were from fighting another were right? Mind if I ask who it was?

Then a small thud. His knife fell to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:01 pm
"Umm... my father..." She was thinking. Time was running out. What to do? "Ah... you know... the water's so nice... and I'd really rather stay out here and swim... do you really need me over there?"  

Kanashimi Kurai

Cristopher Reinhart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:09 pm
As Cris knelt over to pick up the knife he heard the rustling in the woods again. It had to be a rabbit. Unknown to Cris the naked Louve was comng closer and closer but only because she was forced to do so. Unfortunately for her Cris had totally fogotten that unlike him she was wearing nothing. Cris walked over to the brush slowly and talked over his shoulder again.

Your father? Why would he do that?

His eyes focused in front of him on the small brush where he heard the rustling.  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games